What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ BonnouHonpo ] [ 煩悩本舗 ] The Kimootarou Story / キモオタロウ物語 (RE224742) (RJ224742)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
rpg maker MV

image preview:

google traslation description;
◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

※ Please be sure to check the operation with trial version.

※ Update information
1.0.1 Fixed a problem that spider's thread can not be used after going to the ground from the underground tunnel map. Fixed a part of the mountain map that can not be passed.

While the coterie RPG of a wide variety and complex system is saturated,
Anxiety Honpo will continue to deliver RPG to rush on its own line as usual.

◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

■ Story
The uncle born from peach goes out to a journey that will help a married wife who has been deprived of a demon (at the same time deviled).
While sleeping dogs, monkeys, pheasants and making friends, we arrive at Onigi Island's headquarters, Ogi Island.

■ Bedtime sleeping multi-end RPG
Kimoota The middle-aged girl is going to sleep roughly.

■ Basic CG 75 sheets (Difference, Standing Picture, Standing Picture Difference, Excluding Original Enemy Graphics)
This price is low cospa which is not seen much in other RPG with this number.
A number of H scenes colored with abundant CG brings a solid practicality to players.

■ Heroine Full Voice

Sukiyaka - Ayana Maria

Lara - Yamada Jeumiko

Tamami - Ashiya Moko

Husband of Tamami - Masami Imaiya

Shimani - Sora Mama.

Otani - Atsutani Aya

■ Simple & random treasure box
There is no distinctive system like the other work RPG in the story of Kimootaro.
Instead of eliminating any complicated elements, thoroughly adjust the balance of fighting, everyone is easy to stick,
We are building a user-friendly system that is easy to play as a whole.
(Please check whether it fits the feeling of the player in the trial version and check it)
The battle is simple, and the hero fights the enemy with skills and items.
Also, items can be taken any number of times from treasure boxes placed in field maps and dungeons.
Almost all items (randomly included) in the treasure box are included.
The treasure box that appears every time you move the map provides fun and addiction to collect for players.

■ Multiple ending
Including bad end there are seven types of ED.

■ Easy-to-play system
Skip message with 'ctrl' key
Right-click to delete the message window temporarily
Voice volume adjustment & ON, OFF
A backlog that allows you to view the message you saw once
Automatic message forward
Message speed adjustment
Battle animation ON, OFF
During battle Icon clicking status error, buff debuf explanation display
Key config
Manual viewable in game
Escape from battle always succeeds 100% (except in very few cases)

■ Fun and easy to use system
Recollection scene & CG viewing mode
BGM viewing mode
When clearing level can be handed over (so-called strong and new game)

Tl&DR; u are a fat guy that fight monster and fuck other women (netori)
in some event or story part the girl u have stolen from other people will be stolen from you and fucked by some monster (netorare)

the game is decent and it's worth to fap, but have only one big problem. random encounter every 20 step. fucking bastard dev.
btw, it's out on cat site for everyone interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I didn't really like the game, personally. Too many maze-maps.

Since the game's data files are in json you can do a mass-find-and-replace (with a powerful text editor like notepad++ or VSCode that supports both regular expressions and changing many files at once) for the encounterStep property and raise the time between encounters, which is what I did.

find: "encounterStep":[0-9]+
replace: "encounterStep":999

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I didn't really like the game, personally. Too many maze-maps.

Since the game's data files are in json you can do a mass-find-and-replace (with a powerful text editor like notepad++ or VSCode that supports both regular expressions and changing many files at once) for the encounterStep property and raise the time between encounters, which is what I did.

find: "encounterStep":[0-9]+
replace: "encounterStep":999
agree, too many useless map filled with monster every 5 step, but beside that its not too bad. decent maybe it's the right word.

btw, thx for the "fix", i've tried to do the same with mv program but this seems to be a better, faster and easyer fix than mine.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
BTW, the developer just updated the game yesterday. It fixed some bugs and one of them was prevented moving forward the mountain area. Need someone who is generous to share the latest one. I'm stuck after getting the nekomimi joined my party. I saw some vines but they required a lightweight party member to climb.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
BTW, the developer just updated the game yesterday. It fixed some bugs and one of them was prevented moving forward the mountain area. Need someone who is generous to share the latest one. I'm stuck after getting the nekomimi joined my party. I saw some vines but they required a lightweight party member to climb.
  • map has bug, here can pass bug road.jpg
  • after monkey girl better go hilltop, save in entrance then zone in wait golden box hilltop.jpg , but before open box need save too... luck can get power up item or fixed status scroll that can add status 25%
  • after get boat, better go island 2nd area, has final island.jpg
  • btw is dog girl not cat hehe

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello i used Libellule's patcher and it works but in the battle i can't see the descriptions of the abilities, is that normal for this game or did i select a wrong option when patching?

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello i used Libellule's patcher and it works but in the battle i can't see the descriptions of the abilities, is that normal for this game or did i select a wrong option when patching?
i have no problem with libellule patch used in this game. everything work fine for me.
probably u have messed up with something during patch installation. try to patch again (without touch any option in the patcher) on a fresh copy of the game and see if that fix the problem.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Senpai, is this NTR of this game good? Im lacking of dose for NTR game right now.. XD

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Senpai, is this NTR of this game good? Im lacking of dose for NTR game right now.. XD
if u dont like run maze map better dont play this, go nyaa find new game Violette better
if play, posssible need escape a lot and better buy a lot 10$ attack scroll in start

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
not really. ntr here is very light and involve only 1 macro event in the last map and 1 event (for each girl) where u sold the girl for money (so, netorase for profit)

if u need real ntr feels u need to search elsewhere

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
not really. ntr here is very light and involve only 1 macro event in the last map and 1 event (for each girl) where u sold the girl for money (so, netorase for profit)

Damn i feel betrayed, at least i still have other games to play meanwhile.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What about the netori, do the girls or the game itself even reference the fact you are stealing them? or their previous partners?

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Damn i feel betrayed, at least i still have other games to play meanwhile.
good... good... let the hate grow up inside you young padawan.
What about the netori, do the girls or the game itself even reference the fact you are stealing them? or their previous partners?
oh yes.
idk for the firs girl but the other 2 (the loli cat/dog/whatever, and maiden) have a "boyfriend", and u fuck them whe u take them with you, and let he's bf watch.
expecially for the black hair maiden girls, during her recruitment, that's a pure netori event.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if u dont like run maze map better dont play this, go nyaa find new game Violette better
if play, posssible need escape a lot and better buy a lot 10$ attack scroll in start
god, its true.. when I see the file size, I think this game will really good. at least for fapping material. but, the map.. the monster spawn, really hurt my kokoro. even I already use cheat for easy fight, its still pain in the ass looking at the map and monster spawn.. xD

Oh shiiiett.... another clickbait game using "NTR" then.. I feel anger flow in me... >o<

========================================

btw, I play this game using the ultimate tech that senpai share above. So right now, I just walking in the woods without monster. (FEEL SO GREEEEAT)

But, I got question here. There is no scene or important thing that we must "EXPLORE" all the map right? Because there are some area that got lock (Like map number 3 that have secret passage tree thing)

IF there arent, so I will continue this journey without monster. :V

Last edited:

SilentSevenStar-

Reputation score
god, its true.. when I see the file size, I think this game will really good. at least for fapping material. but, the map.. the monster spawn, really hurt my kokoro. even I already use cheat for easy fight, its still pain in the ass looking at the map and monster spawn.. xD

Oh shiiiett.... another clickbait game using "NTR" then.. I feel anger flow in me... >o<

========================================

btw, I play this game using the ultimate tech that senpai share above. So right now, I just walking in the woods without monster. (FEEL SO GREEEEAT)

But, I got question here. There is no scene or important thing that we must "EXPLORE" all the map right? Because there are some area that got lock (Like map number 3 that have secret passage tree thing)

IF there arent, so I will continue this journey without monster. :V
full save?