What's new

Kinky Life Game

SamCannis95

Reputation score
Kinky Life Game is a game about femdom, sissyfication and transformation.
Gameplay: CYOA, life simulation, RPG

You and your guardian have moved to a new town. It’s idyllic and innocent until one dares to look behind the veil. Discover debauchery, corruption and older, darker secrets.
Can you trust the other students at your new school? Is your guardian starting to act differently?
And what are they trying to do to you?
Only one way to find out!

How to play:
  1. Download Game:
  2. Extract the Zip-File. Navigate to the "KinkyLifeGame_0_2/Game" folder.
  3. Open "Kinky Life Game.exe"
  4. Have fun!

Please note:
Kinky Life Game is still in early alpha with about 20-30 minutes of gameplay.
The topics do not become more extreme but having to wear panties, so please do not be disappointed. (I want the transformation to take its time, while writing it in chronological order)
I will develop the story further, but I’d like to share this version to get feedback, so I don’t move the game in a wrong direction and to fix bugs/issues before they are deep down and hard to fix.
Some things like the Privilege Points and the shops are not used yet. Some story lines are introduced, but are not continued at the moment.

What do you think about the dialogs and scenes?
Should they be longer, shorter, etc.
Different style?
Do you think the current progression is too fast? Too slow?

Could you give me feedback regarding the avatar idea:
I want the avatar to represent the player and the transformation progression. In the future the avatar will have more poses and be put in various scenes to help visualize the current scenes.

What do you think in general? What parts would you like to be developed the most?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: