What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Overview:
COM3D2.jpg
Custom Order Maid 3D2 is the sequel to Custom Maid 3D2, with a new story and new characters.

"Empire Club. The most luxurious bar that ladies and gentlemen come and gather.
The beautiful maids who worked there danced and talked with the customers to amuse them."
Long story short, you are the male protagonist owning a big ass club house which you inherited from your uncle along with his big ass debt and 3 maids (main characters) that will help you manage the club and serve you and the club customers. And by serve I mean "perform yotogi", which is what sex is called in this game. You need to train the maids so they develop skills needed for the story to progress. No, not sex skills. Actual skills like singing and dancing and cooking. The more skills you train the more points you get to spend on sex positions in a single yotogi session. Having sex with maids increases their yotogi stats. Higher stats unlock new sex positions. Leveling up a sex position may unlock some predispositions and kinks. You also need to earn credits and club reputation so you need to assign jobs to your maids. With the earned credits you have to build new facilities and assign the required number of maids to work there. The game is very grindy at first and it will take many days before you actually build anything. Everything changes when you build the first luxury facility and the credits begin to fill your account. Once the training hits a certain level you have to assign a contract type to your maid. It can be either Free or Exclusive. There's really not much of a difference except that the Free contract allows the maid to fuck the customers and earn more. You assign the Exclusive contract when that maid is waifu material and you don't want to share her with the guests. There are a few classes of maids that can level up by assigning a suitable job or training. It doesn't really matter. When the class level is maxed out you have to change the maid class and assign another job. By leveling up a class you get to spend more points on yotogi sessions. You have to communicate with your maids to level up you relationship with them. You can only talk with 2 maids in a day (4 if you count the ones you choose to fuck that day). When favorability increases it unlocks events for that maid. The first maid you hire becomes Maidlord which means she can train other maids proportionally to her own stats. Maidlord status can be assigned to other maids later in the game. When you build facilities you get to hire for free some Extra maids that can only work in facilities. They don't level up stats and you can't have sex with them. There are also some NPC maids that appear sometime along the story. NPC maids have sex events that need to be unlocked.
The story is linear and impossible to mess up. You start with the Idol route when they decide to become idols and you have to train their dancing and singing skills in order to win VS battles without playing that annoying rhitm dance minigame. You eventually win the tournament and begin the restaurant route and so on. By then you already got the hang of what you need to do.
GAMEPLAY >>>

Some information is outdated. The game currently has marriage and honeymoon/vacation, private mode, scouting (stealing/recruiting maids from other clubs), guest mode and more. All that it's missing is pregnancy (mods don't count).

There are currently 22 personality types. Every personality has a scripted code.
<letter code> [code name] = description

CM personalities (these can only be used in COM if you link it to CM)
CORE:
<a> [Pride] = Tsundere (Prideful and Unyielding)
<b> [Cool] = Kuudere (Calm and Quiet)
<c> [Pure] = Pure (and Peppy Sister-type)
DLC:
<d> [Yandere] = Yandere (Obsessed Woman)
<e> [Anesan] = Onee-chan (Maternal Big Sister)
<f> [Genki] = Bokukko (Healthy and Sporty Tomboy)
<g> [Sadist]= Sadictic Queen

COM personalities
CORE:
<a1> [Muku] = Muku (Innocent and Wholly Oblivious)
<b1> [Majime] = Majime (Serious and Easily Fooled)
<c1> [Rindere] = Rindere (Mixture of Dignity and Lovestruck)
DLC:
<d1> [Silent] = Silent and Spoiled Bookworm Girl
<e1> [Devilish] = Koakuma (Little Devil)
<f1> [Ladylike] = Ladylike Elder Sister
<g1> [Secretary] = Secretary Maid - Dependable and Mature
<h1> [Sister] = Imouto (Fluffy Little Sister)
<j1> [Curtness] = Wary and Very Untouchable
<k1> [Missy] = Ojousama (Aristocratic)
<l1> [Childhood] = Osananajimi (Childhood Friend)
<m1> [Masochist] = Masochistic girl
<n1> Crafty] = Haraguro (Evil and Mischievous)
<v1> [Dame] = Kimajime (Serious and Clumsy Lady)
<w1> [Friendly] = Kisakude (Friendly and Naughty Lady)

CM3D2 and COM3D2 are two standalone games with separate story lines! You are not required to play the older CM in order to link it to COM but having a CM savedata unlocks some options in COM.

Developer: |
Original Title: カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 / Custom Order Maid 3D2
Store: | |
DLC store:
Genre: Simulator, Romance, Management, Trainer
Tags: 3D Game, Character Creation, Japanese game, Male protagonist, Voiced, Cosplay, Virtual Reality, NTR (optional), Lesbian, Harem, BDSM
Release Date: 2018-02-23
Updates:
News:
Version:
COM3D2 2.34.2 [Stable, normal version, Long term support branch, all plugin development is done mainly for this version]

COM3D2.5 3.34.2 [CRES/KCES compatible. Experimental. Some plugins are not compatible. Can break more plugins with every update. Currently not worth the extra bloat.]
Language: Japanese, English (ported translation from the full En version, community edited Sugoi machine translation for the rest)
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes, but actually no. Various uncensored skins are provided.
Game engine: Unity 5

Size:
Vanilla:
~ 130+ GB [COM3D2 + All DLC + CMI + Essential mods]
Ultimate: ~ 250 GB [CM3D2 + COM3D2 + All DLC + CMI + Modpack]

The game is almost identical in terms of visuals and controls to CM3D2 but it packs some visible improvements over the older game.
Read to get the basic idea of how the two games compare to each other.
COM3D2 holds the advantage because it can import the content and personalities from CM3D2 if it is installed and used as an append disc.
COM3D2 revolves around the many different DLC personalities and subtle changes as the relationship between the master and maids advances. There are 22 personalities in total.

What to expect compared to another popular title:
[Illusion] Koikatu vs. [KISS] COM3D2

COM3D2 is visually similar to the very popular Illusion game "Koikatu" but with some key differences.
a) It has a story worth playing through
b) A lot more sex positions and personalities
c) Has huge modding potential waiting to be exploited.
d) Overall better production quality (content). Graphics and physics are nothing special.
e) The male protagonist does not roam freely. The game is more like a 3D Visual Novel.
f) You can only give commands. No direct interaction such as touching or grabbing. Don't know about VR though.
g) I can't confirm because I don't have a VR headset but people say this gme is 100x times better in VR

As for the bad part
a) You won't find character cards (presets) that easy and if you do they will require a lot of mods that are not specified anywhere or you get the mods set but you have to build the preset yourself because the creator won't share it.
b) It is impossible to make a standardized repack and this leads to userbase segregation. I'm trying to sort out this issue and create a modpack that integrates some of the basic clothing items, and by basic I mean clothing that a sane person would actually wear. I also included most of the common body parts used in recent presets.
c) You can't create items from basic shapes which means that every item needs a separate model or a retextured version of an existing one. Basically this translates to huge disk space usage when you need a mod for basically anything. Compared to Koikatu repack where a character preset would be around 200kb (the size of the png card), in COM3D2 a good character preset can go over 50MB if it needs very specific mods.
d) It is quite hard to create a certain character preset because you either have to look for a very specific mod or you have to learn to make it yourself in Blender
e) The number of DLCs is too damn high! You'd have to sell your house to legally own every single one.
f) Ridiculous loading time. Once everything is loaded it's not that bad, but the initial boot time to title screen is just ridiculous.
g) Plugins are rarely tested in VR environement. I can't tell for sure what works and what will break the game in VR. MultipleMaids plugin was a known culprit.

Gameplay introduction for new players
This should be enough to get a basic understanding of the game mechanics and user interface

Controls: Point and click. And the entire keyboard if you're using plugins.

Installation, latest DLC, uncensor, plugins, translation and modding
Everything you can possibly need to get this game up and running can be found in this
I originally wrote it as an installation guide for my modpack but it also contains detailed step by step instructions for getting the main game up and running. It will help you install all the official content ever released and some of the best unofficial content.

DOWNLOAD
Like it or not you have to torrent everything.
Given the circumstances it is impossible for me to provide direct links with the needed bandwidth and monthly quota. I will only keep the links updated when needed and maintain the Modpack. PM if you think you have a reasonable solution for hosting that much data.

CM3D2 1.70.9 & COM3D2 2.29.4 + DLC (up to 05.2023) (VANILLA REPACK):

COM3D2 Modpack R4: (This torrent is outdated. Use latest version from below post)

Preview

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
ANNOUNCEMENTS
- This thread is strictly for the Japanese version. Please do not bring the English version into discussion. It was created to identify and solve potential issues. Let's try and keep it as clean as possible.
- We may as well discuss presets, mods and requests.
- If you are sharing a preset please also save it as .png file (hold CTRL when saving) so we have a preview without needing a screenshot. You can also attach the ".preset" and "preset.expreset.xml" files in a zip so we can inspect the preset with SybarisArcEditor in case you used other mods.
- Do not redistribute links from the pastebin if you don't want them to be taken down.
- When you post an issue please give as much details as possible in a single message (a screenshot, console with red error messages, full log from COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt).

Update 2.34.4 is safe*. Use latest CMI 2.5.21 or newer.
*There is a bug in i18nEx that prevents the new Imperial Villa mode banner from displaying. A temporary fix can be installed from
this post. You only need it if you are using i18nEx translations.
*There was a minor issue discovered in 2.29.4 with i18nEx in honeymoon mode screen causing the game to expect some textures from eng version thus displaying the default checkered texture for the location icons. Temporary solution: look at the console and take note of the missing textures file names. Search for the textures with SybarisArcEditor without the "_en" part, extract the textures, rename them by adding "_en" at the end and put them in the Mod folder. Or install latest CMI_Difference_Module.

Update 1.57~1.63 and 3.x.x (aka COM 3D2.5):

Only update if you want to link CR Edit System (CRES) or Kiss Charecter Edit System (KCES) to COM3D2 and make COM3D2.5 in order to use the new maid/master edit system. Keep in mind that CMI support for this update is somewhat limited and some plugins are disabled with no plans for future support. Most plugin development is based on 2.x.x. CRES/KCES is not worth bothering with because of the poor integration with COM and lack of mod support, making it basically useless. It's just a tech demo for a possible upcoming game and a waste of storage. You can still use CRES/KCES as a standalone "game" if you want to try it. It is a separate app after all. I honestly don't even know anymore what's the correct procedure to upgrade to COM3D2.5. There used to be an official migration tool that made a copy of the existing COM3D2 and upgraded it to COM3D2.5 while downgrading the original to ver 1.55 which was right before the whole fiasco started (long story). Be warned that it will copy everything, including mods! There was another method posted on CM discord that let you keep both COM3D2 and COM3D2.5 way more efficiently by having COM3D2.5 with only the difference of files while using some kind of symlink pointing to the system folders of the original COM3D2. Anyway, official info, if it makes any sense to you, can be found .
For your own sake stay on 2.x.x.

> Public release: Modpack R4.9

> Link: [ ]

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
For the longest time I couldn't tell the difference between COM3D2 and CM3D2. Also all the repacks floating around are freaking confusing and the Pastebin was the epicenter of confusion. Thank you for finally delivering a clear outline and source for his game.

alan0n

Reputation score
Suggesting the graphics are on par with koikatsu is kind of disingenuous IMO. The physics, lighting, animation (quality and length, though not variety) in koikatsu are far superior too COM3d2. When you add in current modding, graphically, its not even a close match.

The voice acting in both games is pretty good, but I think COM3d2 wins here by a small margin.

That being said, it is my humble opinion that COM3d2 (or even CM3d2) blows the doors off koikatsu in the sense that COM3d2 is actually a game. It has actual game play. Koikatsu has a grand total of about 30 minutes of gameplay, if you can even call it that. If you read slow.

Sooo if your just looking for a 3d hentai simulator.... You will probably prefer koikatsu. If you prefer your H games to actual be a game... Definitely check this out ^^

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Suggesting the graphics are on par with koikatsu is kind of disingenuous
I didn't compare the graphics. I haven't played it in almost a year so I don't even remember what it looked like because it wasn't memorable at all. I don't know if anything changed in the meantime with mods but I hated that in Illusion games you can't actually penetrate because of the telescope dick.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Now if I could only find characters from games. Most of those who make the models are asking for a lot.
In HS, it's like $150 per model?

NumberXer0

Reputation score
So I was following your pastebin guide and got to the part where we download the missing DLC for COM3D2. I ran the DLC checker and was missing a few things and downloaded them all from the other pastebin you gave. However, some of those overwrote stuff I already had..so not all of them were missing. I ran the checker again and I'm still missing 4 DLC that aren't on the pastebin.

[COM3D2 Early Reservation Campaign Fancy Paper]
[DLSite Bonus] [Nijiyomechan Costume Set]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Appraiser Set]
[S-Court CR Shop] [Jewelry and Accessories]

Is there another pastebin for the missing DLC that wasn't provided?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I ran the DLC checker and was missing a few thing
Those are not important so I didn't bother to look for them.

some of those overwrote stuff I already had..so not all of them were missing
I am positive that all DLC in that pastebin are not installed. When installing a DLC it won't overwrite files unless you tick that checkbox. It will only copy the files with circles. Files with X are already installed or they're newer versions so overwriting them will force a downgrade. Don't do that.

As I said in post #2 public pastebins containing links for DLC must not be shared or the entire pastebin will be taken down. If you find one keep it to yourself. KISS has peeople looking for links and reporting them.
PRO tip: Use bing to search for them. Google will not list them.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
- updated missing DLC list to include: Costume Set Vol.5 , Appraiser Set

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I tried to make Atelier Ryza character preset. Everything needed to make it work is included in the . You can try and make it better if you want. There is an LO body v2 version designed just for it archived in the mod folder if you want to edit the shapekeys so the stockings will appear tighter on the skin. Edit the shapekeys with k7611* prefix to your liking.
Dump the character card in the Preset folder.
EDIT: preset included in Modpack R3.2
pre_RyzaStout_20200412195629.png

Last edited:

lazyno2

Lurker
Reputation score
So there is a god.
I've been waiting for a repack like this for a long time now, thanks m8

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I'm not really into furry because most of it is disgusting. For the sake of testing a new (rather old) mod, I made a preset of a fox girl. Everything needed besides the R3.1 modpack is in this .
You can make her into a cat for all I care. Dump the character card in the Preset folder.
EDIT: Preset included in Modpack R3.2
pre_FoxGirl_20200414041141.png

Last edited:

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
As much as I want to not talk about the English Version.. I do want to ask one simple thing.. is the translation of the steam COM3D2 applied to this version? I do want to atleast experience the story.. while im taking a break from the studio stuff.. feel free to delete my reply if this is unacceptable..

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
The main story is very well translated. I do not know what is the original source of the translation strings, but it feels like it is a community translation. I only tested the English version to try the editor so I can't tell the difference but I've read that the official translation is bad. This one didn't seem bad at all to me. The machine translation isn't all that bad either. I mean it's enough to understand the context.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
I
The main story is very well translated. I do not know what is the original source of the translation strings, but it feels like it is a community translation. I only tested the English version to try the editor so I can't tell the difference but I've read that the official translation is bad. This one didn't seem bad at all to me. The machine translation isn't all that bad either. I mean it's enough to understand the context.
I see thanks for the reply!

stronggater

Reputation score
So I am in the process of updating my game, and have seen new personalities being released (this being the trigger for the updating), the picture is the personalities in my game. One of the files I have describes a personality when translated comes out to "high flying and cheeky lady" is that the Missy type? If so, am I missing any other personalities? I know you say 18 in the main post, which is the amount I have, and I apologize for the dumb question just wanting to make sure.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
So I am in the process of updating my game, and have seen new personalities being released (this being the trigger for the updating), the picture is the personalities in my game. One of the files I have describes a personality when translated comes out to "high flying and cheeky lady" is that the Missy type? If so, am I missing any other personalities? I know you say 18 in the main post, which is the amount I have, and I apologize for the dumb question just wanting to make sure.
Yesterday I updated the Sybaris AIO and BepInEx AIO to rev. 3.2. I added a few translation strings for the Ojousama and Childhood friend personalities related to their maid profile. They can now be selected from the menu. Update the Sybaris/BepInEx AIO using the Gdrive links provided in the guide and it will fix your issues. If you don't know which personality is which you can also look at the console and see the short personality name when selecting it.

stronggater

Reputation score
Gotcha, thanks. I figured I had all of them, but was just checking to be sure, oddly atm it lets me select them and use them, it just doesn't properly show the selection until after the maid is created, probably should update my AIO.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Getting this error
1. That's CM3D2.
2. CM3D2 must be run with Japanese locale or CM3D2x64_L411.exe.
3. Recheck your torrent download to see if it's not corrupted. Reinstall if it is.

Last edited: