What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
My most esteemed dude, the website ' sukebei.nyaa.si ' is inaccessible from within australia. Are there any alternatives to download the game packs?
use a vpn. even the free cloudflare warp is good enough to mask your traffic from your isp.

Memez21

Reputation score
I have a problem with my program. I downloaded the torrent with the vanilla pack and used the CMI to get the translation plugin, however my yotogi button is completely grayed out and I can't access it. Is there a solution to this?
Maid.PNG Yotogi-min.PNG

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I have a problem with my program. I downloaded the torrent with the vanilla pack and used the CMI to get the translation plugin, however my yotogi button is completely grayed out and I can't access it. Is there a solution to this?
View attachment 49721View attachment 49722
That's memories mode. Idk the unlock requirements for that kind of stuff. I remember there is a plugin or script that allows you to unlock memories. I doubt there's any issue with the game. If I were to make logical guess you have to do some yotogi with the maid in daily schedule for her to remember doing it.

Kradziej

Reputation score
I have English version and it seems it doesn't have this dlc
What's the best way to add it? I guess I could download jp version, extract what I need with ArcEditor and add it to mods folder (because jp dlc doesn't work with english version right?)

EDIT: I changed my mind and just installed jp version, too many dlcs are missing from eng. Now I have a different question, how do I disable machine translation? I only want what's translated in eng version.

Last edited:

rororoundrob

Reputation score
To answer your question as to why people still download your old pack on Nyaa, it's because your Google Drive uploads having been sayin "Too many people have downloaded-blablabla" forever now and it's a pain in the ass to download 14 parts if any one of those can put that error up. For the love of God, please put it on a torrent again, man.

yami-kun

Reputation score
I don't really care about any of this but from a collector's stand point I have some questions if anyone is familiar with KCES/CRES content.
Were the missing CRE parts released in updated versions of the base dlc personalities packs? If so is anyone willing to share them? I mean only the cres folders from the personalities packs. There's no point in reuploading the whole thing. I'm considering uploading KCES R2 if anyone is interested. Last time there wasn't any demand for it and the torrent simply died. I'm thinking that the next game will be using KCES and will be able to link to it for extra content so it would be nice to have a KCES collector's edition ready when that happens. Until then it's still pretty much useless.
I have most of them (missing only the CM3D2 main trio and tomboy costumes), I'll comb through the dlc folders as soon as I have the time.
Anyway, if you have a bit of free time, all of them come from the R4.9 dlcs, so you can use them as a base. The has a list of the dlcs containing each part (just click on the first arrow, it will open a table).

And, of course, if any good soul has the creplg costumes I'm missing and is willing to share, I would be very happy.

RedGreen3

Reputation score
Why doesn't Genki get any events? I have the dlc. She's at 120 favor, but I never got any event to raise her favor from cautious.

Nevermind, Genki events got lost in the sea of unfinished events. I must have had to do at least fifty before I found them.

Last edited:

ano46

Reputation score
Could you share a backup links for [COM3D2 Shop] [Costume + Shopping Set] [Vol.1],
[COM3D2 Append] [CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.1] and [COM3D2 Append] [CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.2]?
The links in cryptpad are dead

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Could you share a backup links for [COM3D2 Shop] [Costume + Shopping Set] [Vol.1],
[COM3D2 Append] [CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.1] and [COM3D2 Append] [CM3D2 Karaoke Pack VR Vol.2]?
The links in cryptpad are dead
That's not my list to maintain. I only support dlc after 2020 because I started with a repack myself and didn't collect dlc before that. Try asking on 4chan for the links to be repaired.
Or you can try to find them in the

ano46

Reputation score
That's not my list to maintain. I only support dlc after 2020 because I started with a repack myself and didn't collect dlc before that. Try asking on 4chan for the links to be repaired.
Or you can try to find them in the
OK, thanks for clarifying!

anvosov

Reputation score
Hello. I have an error in studio mode when I try to run a script with maids there, just a black screen appears. If there are no maids, then the location is loaded and music is playing, everything works as usual.

2 games updated to the latest version, installed DLC, game ultimate version 2023

TerzoraNawrih

Reputation score
Dan Gan party karaoke version was just released for eng version.
Designated name is dgpk2
Update your csv_rhythm_action folder.
i know it's 2 year later but i am gotta say thank you very-very much deeply from my hearth for that csv_rhythm_action folder, for some unknown reason that folder didn't even exist in my mod folder and after i put your folder inside my mod folder, the eng subtitle for the dances finally appear.
Although there're still some dances that doesn't have eng subtitle, but atleast i can finally understand and can enjoy the songs much more for the last time before i delete the game. . .
again, thank you very much!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hello. I have an error in studio mode when I try to run a script with maids there, just a black screen appears. If there are no maids, then the location is loaded and music is playing, everything works as usual.

2 games updated to the latest version, installed DLC, game ultimate version 2023
I can't find any records of this particular error. Nothing useful at least. This is a question you should ask on the CM discord and you should provide a full log file COM3D2x64_Data\output_log.txt after the error happens.
Although there're still some dances that doesn't have eng subtitle, but atleast i can finally understand and can enjoy the songs much more for the last time before i delete the game. . .
again, thank you very much!
Then you should use this newer subtitle pack
For those who don't know how to use it you must directly extract it in Mod\csv_rhythm_action. Path must be exactly like that or it won't work.

Attachments

TerzoraNawrih

Reputation score
Then you should use this newer subtitle pack
For those who don't know how to use it you must directly extract it in Mod\csv_rhythm_action. Path must be exactly like that or it won't work.
omg thank you! but it's confusing since there're zipped files in this new one. . .

although it's maybe a little late since i am gonna stop playing it because i must have broke something when i failed to move the game into my external drive and now it's prevent me from going to the next day(stuck at day 169 funnily enough). . .
i have been planning to delete the game for many month now but can't get my hearth to do it because this game is really good but it's size is too massive and my laptop doesn't have enough room for other stuff, and now the error has give me courage to delete it tomorrow right after i finished making backup for all the maid that i have created. . .

also i just remembered that the COM3D2 that i have is actually come from here, so i am very thankful to you good sir/maam for the great game!
hoping that this site still up in the far future because i will return to redownload it again. . .

also it's maybe useless to me but here the error that i got after i press the "next" button : broken.JPG

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
omg thank you! but it's confusing since there're zipped files in this new one. . .

although it's maybe a little late since i am gonna stop playing it because i must have broke something when i failed to move the game into my external drive and now it's prevent me from going to the next day(stuck at day 169 funnily enough). . .
i have been planning to delete the game for many month now but can't get my hearth to do it because this game is really good but it's size is too massive and my laptop doesn't have enough room for other stuff, and now the error has give me courage to delete it tomorrow right after i finished making backup for all the maid that i have created. . .

also i just remembered that the COM3D2 that i have is actually come from here, so i am very thankful to you good sir/maam for the great game!
hoping that this site still up in the far future because i will return to redownload it again. . .

also it's maybe useless to me but here the error that i got after i press the "next" button :View attachment 49783
The zipped files inside the csv_rhythm_action are just subtitles that are not needed because Jap version already has them and there's no point in overriding them.
Have you tried updating to latest version 2.34.3? You installed the imperial villa dlc expansion which requires 2.34.
Also if you update to 2.34.x you must also reinstall the latest CMI because there were some changes to the plugins and they needed fixing. All should be fine now.
It's kinda hard to break the game beyond repair unless you overwrite random system files. 99% of the times you can fix it with game and CMI update.

Reputation score
I've been getting an error since updating my game with some of the new DLCs, including the newest one COM3D2 Adult Visual Enhancement Pack, and I was wondering if anyone might know anything about it. My game starts up fine and loads saves, but when I try to progress the day by pressing next the music cuts out and the screen goes black. The logs also pop up with this error:
エラーが発生しました
ファイル : AllMain.ks 行 : 146
タグ : r
Member "IsTeikokusouRevivalMode" does not exist

I've attached my output log for reference, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi! I just had the same issue that you met, I wonder how did you fixed that? Thank you!