What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

GachaMan

Reputation score
Can I ask for some help solving this error I get when trying to do the story events? I get stuck on a black screen upon launching the event, I am on the most recent version of the game. Select BepInEx 5.3.0.0 - CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D 2 8_16_2020 12_18_52 PM.png Select BepInEx 5.3.0.0 - CUSTOM ORDER MAID 3D 2 8_16_2020 12_18_52 PM.png

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@GachaMan
Did you use maidfiddler to unlock everything at once ?
Apparently you may be missing script_magazine003.arc. See if it is present in GameData folder. If it's not there then you are not using Custom Maid Ultimate with all the dlc updated. Since this arc comes from a dlc that was already preapplied in the repack (even in the 2019 edition) there is no way for me to figure where it comes from and which dlc you are missing.
After some digging all I can tell you is that the dlc predates 06.2018. I have a feeling that whatever repack you are using is missing at least 2 years worth of dlc.
Use spoiler tags for large images next time. Why did you even post it twice ?

Last edited:

GachaMan

Reputation score
@GachaMan
Did you use maidfiddler to unlock everything at once ?
Apparently you may be missing script_magazine003.arc. See if it is present in GameData folder. If it's not there then you are not using Custom Maid Ultimate with all the dlc updated. Since this arc comes from a dlc that was already preapplied in the repack (even in the 2019 edition) there is no way for me to figure where it comes from and which dlc you are missing.
After some digging all I can tell you is that the dlc predates 06.2018. I have a feeling that whatever repack you are using is missing at least 2 years worth of dlc.
Use spoiler tags for large images next time. Why did you even post it twice ?
Oh, crap I didn't even notice that sorry, and this is my first time using these forums sorry, and I don't really have much of the dlc installed so I'll download them all then and see if that fixes it, thanks!

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
so I'll download them all then and see if that fixes it, thanks!
uhm...no. There's around 200 dlc for COM3D2. Downloading all of them and installing them one at a time will take forever. Just download Custom Maid Ultimate from OP and follow the pastebin guide carefully. I can only guess that you're not prepared to give up 170GB of SSD space so I'd skip the CM3D2 and modpack download if I were you. All you need is to download COM3D2 from the torrent in OP, update it to 1.51 and install the missing dlc. Then install COM Modular Installer and you're done.
To summarize:
- follow Step 0 but don't download CM3D2 folder.
- Install Locale Emulator if you don't want to change to Japanese locale
- follow Step 2 but ignore the part about linking to CM3D2.
- at step 3 go straight to Option 3 and follow the steps but with this configuration DO NOT TOUCH "[CMI]Uncensor" folder because you don't use the modpack.
- read the rest of the guide for you own sake
This is the bare minimal installation of COM3D2. Whenever you feel like it you can install CM3D2 and link it to COM3D2 to get the old personalities, skills and all the CM items. Then you can get into modding and unlock the true potential of Custom Maid Ultimate

By the way, I added new dlc to the list
- Added [COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.34] Ecstasy Maid
- Added [COM3D2] Additional Dance - Speed Up Mind

doggnu

Reputation score
i get this when i choose queen handjob yotogi skill with Pride
dghdghdghdh.jpg

and the game dont continue .

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Just from what I can see in that screenshot I can make a guess that the game can't find A_FT_100175.ks. And that's because there is no such script in the game's arc files. I can only assume that you used maid fiddler to unlock skills that shouldn't be available for that personality

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
No. You look at the preview and translate the readme. Based on the files last modified date and creator twitter account you can figure the source link. And it's not like mods have an actual name to search for them. Keeping a list of links is useless.

BasuraGames

Reputation score
What could be causing this?
My exact Installation steps: Installed ultimate Summar CM and COM, linked them, updated COM3D2,Installed Latest DLCs, Installed CMI, Installed the CMI Difference Module, Installed your ModPack, Installed my Previous Mods (Here i took hours to delete duplicates from the dupe log from MY folder only) And started a new game for it to have this apparently Skin issue? Removing Your modpack fixes it and it being installed alone still has it. Replacing the Skin renders it normally on whoever the change was made but eyes and nipples are still messed up. I could take my hours to troubleshoot it but figured you might alredy know a solution?

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
First of all make sure to remove [CMI] Uncensor from Mod folder if using the modpack. Are there any relevant error messages on the console?

There is no way for me to replicate your issue and I've never had anything like that happen. There was only one knwown report of this issue on Discord but there was no conclusion to it. Apparently he did remove [CMI] Uncensor but the issue persisted.

The textures are there but the issue looks related to a toonramp conflict of some sort. You say that only with cmi there is no issue. If you install the modpack and remove [CMI] Uncensor it should be the exact same thing but in different folders. The modpack alone can't cause anything like that unless you add more mods that somehow conflict with each other. Each and every mod in the modpack was thoroghly tested for conflicts. But for example if you add a blue toonramp texture that has the same name or very similar to the default one it could take priority depending on which one loads first (sorted alphabetically from different folders). Same if you have menu duplicates. If it were the modpack's fault you'd see reports everywhere for that issue.
Could you show me the Mod folder?
Totally unrelated but R3.2 has another duplicate folder which is "Small Mods". The contents of that folder are also installed by CMI so you can safely remove that folder. The guide is now written for R3.3 and does not contain this step anymore. Other than that there are absolutely no duplicates or conflicts. Only duplicate textures that are harmless because they are identical and the game doesn't care. It just loads the first one. It's safer to keep them like that because if I remove a texture duplicate from one mod and you decide to remove the other mod that has that texture you will also break the "optimized" mod.
R3.2 is quite old. I can PM you a newer R3.3 beta revision to test if it fixes the issue. It's still not the latest because I don't upload it every day but rather 1-2 times per month.

First thing I would try in R3.2 is to reinstall CMI, the CMI difference (and translation if you want), the Mod folder from the modpack, remove [CMI] Uncensor (and Small Mods). Leave out your mods for now. If there was a menu cache issue or a plugin issue it should be cleared now. Test this config first.
And another thing. Were there any errors when extracting the Mod folder? Are you sure the archive is not corrupted ? I've seen some people getting corrupted downloads with BitComet torrent client.

Last edited:

BasuraGames

Reputation score
First of all make sure to remove [CMI] Uncensor from Mod folder if using the modpack. Are there any relevant error messages on the console?

There is no way for me to replicate your issue and I've never had anything like that happen. There was only one knwown report of this issue on Discord but there was no conclusion to it. Apparently he did remove [CMI] Uncensor but the issue persisted.

The textures are there but the issue looks related to a toonramp conflict of some sort. You say that only with cmi there is no issue. If you install the modpack and remove [CMI] Uncensor it should be the exact same thing but in different folders. The modpack alone can't cause anything like that unless you add more mods that somehow conflict with each other. Each and every mod in the modpack was thoroghly tested for conflicts. But for example if you add a blue toonramp texture that has the same name or very similar to the default one it could take priority depending on which one loads first (sorted alphabetically from different folders). Same if you have menu duplicates. If it were the modpack's fault you'd see reports everywhere for that issue.
Could you show me the Mod folder?
Totally unrelated but R3.2 has another duplicate folder which is "Small Mods". The contents of that folder are also installed by CMI so you can safely remove that folder. The guide is now written for R3.3 and does not contain this step anymore. Other than that there are absolutely no duplicates or conflicts. Only duplicate textures that are harmless because they are identical and the game doesn't care. It just loads the first one. It's safer to keep them like that because if I remove a texture duplicate from one mod and you decide to remove the other mod that has that texture you will also break the "optimized" mod.
R3.2 is quite old. I can PM you a newer R3.3 beta revision to test if it fixes the issue. It's still not the latest because I don't upload it every day but rather 1-2 times per month.

First thing I would try in R3.2 is to reinstall CMI, the CMI difference (and translation if you want), the Mod folder from the modpack, remove [CMI] Uncensor (and Small Mods). Leave out your mods for now. If there was a menu cache issue or a plugin issue it should be cleared now. Test this config first.
And another thing. Were there any errors when extracting the Mod folder? Are you sure the archive is not corrupted ? I've seen some people getting corrupted downloads with BitComet torrent client.
Sorry for taking my time, first of all i'd like to try the r3.3 but no pressures. So i followed troughly the Guide on the OP until the FAQ so i had alredy deleted the CMI uncensors beforehand. Now i did the following:
Ran with ModPack, Optional Mods and my Mods (Not fixed)
Ran with Fresh CMI Install+Difference Module, ModPack, Optional Mods (Not Fixed)
Ran with Fresh CMI Install+Difference Module, ModPack without Optional Mods (Not fixed)
Ran with my Mods and Optional Mods (actually did this just for laughning a bit and it was fixed)
As you suggested i highly suspect some skin texture somewhere is overlapping the base Ones but since i don't know what i have installed on those matters i have no idea where to start to remove/Patch things (I know you said the Modpack was alredy tested and stuff but since it's the latest update something could have gone wrong)
I downloaded the Modpack using qBittorrent and Extracted with 7-Zip. No errors during both processes and if by chance any got corrupted, it would be the first time of my life i actually get corrupted files.
Also the Console displays NO ERRORS whatsoever (Except when deleting Optional Mods since stuff is actually gone) everything ''works as intended'' both on Cutscenes and Maid Edit. I attach my mod folder, take in count that when My Mod folder is not there, Modpack 100% has no duplicates and with my own folder the problem isnt there.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
If anyone has that blue/black skin issue in the future you should know that he fixed it by removing Mod\_BODY\HD toon texture. This toon ramp replacement is supposed to give a smoother gradient. The textures are 12288 x 1 pixels. Apparently an old, low end machine with just intel hd graphics on board may have issues with it but on a more modern pc there is no issue.

In other news, dlc list was updated
- COM3D2 Shop] [Yotogi Class Skills Vol.35] Crisis Maid

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
dlc list was updated
- [COM3D2] Personality Pack EX: Masochist (needs update 1.52)

torcher54

Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the work you put in the guide, the modpack and keeping the dlc lists updated!
Any idea whether the update 1.52 breaks the modpack or is it safe to install?

DarkSeiten

Reputation score
I'm currently having this issue where during maid creation (Hiring a new maid), when I clicked on the masochist personality in the personality selection, the choice does not register (as in after clicking the 'masochist' personality, it does not change the personality of the of the maid; i.e. Innocent personality will maintain the same even after clicking on the masochist personality).

I installed the masochist personality after updating COM3D2 to version 1.52, btw.

Any idea what could have caused this?

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Any idea whether the update 1.52 breaks the modpack or is it safe to install?
1.52 is safe. Though I'd suggest a newer modpack. I will upload a newer version when I have time and send you a link.
I'm currently having this issue where during maid creation (Hiring a new maid), when I clicked on the masochist personality in the personality selection, the choice does not register (as in after clicking the 'masochist' personality, it does not change the personality of the of the maid; i.e. Innocent personality will maintain the same even after clicking on the masochist personality).
Any idea what could have caused this?
Sure. i18nex translation is missing the entry for the masochist dlc. It was the same with the previous 2 personalities. I will edit the entry and update translation.

Last edited:

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No really sure if this is the place to ask but in animesharing i could see in the link com3d2 thread that there some translation files for most of the script.
Where/who is exactly is working on this translation?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I don't think anyone is actively working on the translation because the English version exists. The translation can easily be ported from en version which was already done. People actually buy the En version just so they can legally port the translation. Where is this com translation thread you mentioned?

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its not translation thread in AS its the game thread for com3d2.It has the links to some translation files in it.
I am thinking someone is sharing the translation files from EN version.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Well I already included the ported *updated* translation as a separate module in the guide. Updated as in *I just added a few strings so that the new personalities could be selected from the menu*. No idea who ported it originally but it came with MaidEx back in the days. If I had all the dlc for the en version I could extract the official updated translation.