What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I feel this translation is going to take a long time cause game is non stop sending out next content every week.
Don't know but feel this game is getting too many content now.

HoshinoYuki012

Reputation score
[Collab.34] [Madosoft - Raspberry Cube - Cafe]
[Collab.34] [Madosoft - Raspberry Cube Full Set]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP01] [Anesan Compatible Pack]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP01] [Anesan hair]
[COM3D2 Append] [GP01] Feedback
[COM3D2 Append] [Visual Pack for Disc] [*CM3D2 VP] 『カスタムオーダーメイド3D2 ビジュアルパック』
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [Analog Record]
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [Chu-B Lip S2 Poster]
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [COM3D2&CM3D2 WP`ack Poster]
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [Gift Card]
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [NTR Drama CD]
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [Yandere Personality Pack Poster]
[Denkigai 2018 Summer] [Yoshiko TShirt]
[Denkigai 2018 Winter] [1st Anniversary T-shirt]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Gift Card]
[DLSite Bonus] [Nijiyomechan Costume Set]
[Pre-Order Bonus] [soukiyoyaku]
[Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.1] [Yandere]
[Transfer Add-on Pack Vol.2] [Oneechan]
[Vocal Collection 3] [Sound Dress Set]

Hi I lost some DLC look like this list with dlc checker tool.can you help me some link with soloDLC?thank you very much.

sobrar

Reputation score
Is it normal for the new maid (masochist) to have very few skills?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I want to go back and check the new NTR content but jesus, the amount of DLC and updates in this game makes my head explode. I don't want to deal with this mess. I mean I guess it's good that they keep adding new content but man, head explosion.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I want to go back and check the new NTR content but jesus, the amount of DLC and updates in this game makes my head explode. I don't want to deal with this mess. I mean I guess it's good that they keep adding new content but man, head explosion.
Tell me about now I am literally hoping for them to stop overextending this game.

pritepakorn01

Reputation score
read the guide in op, paragraph 5.3.1
thanks, and i can see only R3.2 in guide I didn't find any 3.3 it write still in progress can you tell about that?
because i use com modular installer and when translated it shows two line of sentence

thanks, and i can see only R3.2 in guide I didn't find any 3.3 it write still in progress can you tell about that?
because i use com modular installer and when translated it shows two line of sentence
i think it doesn't release yet right? so how can i fix with duplicate sentence line

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
No. It's not public yet. I can send you a link for R3.3 beta3 if you want.
Regarding duplicate subtitles it's because you need to set both system and subtitle language to English only from the gear menu. All this stuff is explained in the guide at 5.4 if you installed the ported translation from en version. Now please read it before you ask anything else. Everything you need to know is in there.

pritepakorn01

Reputation score
No. It's not public yet. I can send you a link for R3.3 beta3 if you want.
Regarding duplicate subtitles it's because you need to set both system and subtitle language to English only from the gear menu. All this stuff is explained in the guide at 5.4 if you installed the ported translation from en version. Now please read it before you ask anything else. Everything you need to know is in there.
sry for wasting your time. i just ctrl+f to find
thank you

clannadkanon

Reputation score
Hey guys, just a quick question.

Should I unzip these files under Bepinex AIO?

Or just leave them as is? They're from the 3.2 pack. I've just copy pasted the Bepinex AIO folder to the root com3d2 location.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Remove them. They're obsolete and won't work with latest game version. Use CMI and the updated translation from the guide in op.

pokgon

Reputation score
Hi, i want to know which i choose translation between ported eng translation or from com modular installer

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
CMI installs the plugin needed to load the ported translation and XUnity.Autotranslator for machine translation. Due to copyright CMI cannot include the translation. COM3D2_ENG_TRANSLATION contains the actual translation strings extracted from the en version plus some community edits.
Long story short, you need both. And set system and subtitle language to English only from the gear menu.

pokgon

Reputation score
CMI installs the plugin needed to load the ported translation and XUnity.Autotranslator for machine translation. Due to copyright CMI cannot include the translation. COM3D2_ENG_TRANSLATION contains the actual translation strings extracted from the en version plus some community edits.
Long story short, you need both. And set system and subtitle language to English only from the gear menu.
thanks!

hamless

Reputation score
hi, I get a red message that says failed to read past end of stream when opening the preset tab.I can't open the preset tab and also can't save the preset. Any solution?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Game folder could be read only for whatever reason. Are you seeding the torrent while running the game ? If so stop seeding or make a copy on an external drive and seed from there.
If issue persists right click on game folder -> properties -> uncheck read only -> ok
Another issue could be that one of the presets could be either corrupted or it has a custom category added by a plugin that you don't have. You should move out half the presets from the Preset folder at a time and test to see which one is problematic. If the preset tab loads fine after removing half then the preset is in the other half. Repeat until you find it and remove it.

hamless

Reputation score
Game folder could be read only for whatever reason. Are you seeding the torrent while running the game ? If so stop seeding or make a copy on an external drive and seed from there.
If issue persists right click on game folder -> properties -> uncheck read only -> ok
Another issue could be that one of the presets could be either corrupted or it has a custom category added by a plugin that you don't have. You should move out half the presets from the Preset folder at a time and test to see which one is problematic. If the preset tab loads fine after removing half then the preset is in the other half. Repeat until you find it and remove it.
Thx, it fixed. apparently there is a QR code image in the preset folder.