What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I don't think there is anyone left working on a community translation for CM3D2 for a long time. People switched to COM
All you have right now is machine translation provided by XUnty and partial community translation provided with YAT. They're all installed with LMMT from Discord.
COM3D2 on the other hand has the entire translation ported from the English version. CM3D2 doesn't have an English version.

NepGearsUni

Reputation score
Hey, im interested in the Modpack R3.3, can you send me the link please? Would be great!

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the love off.....I did fresh install of cm3d2 and then installed modular toolbox(For sybaris) however I find out that maid fiddler doesn't work cause managed folder is not installed via modular toolbox.
Anybody know the steps to install cm3d2 maid fiddler with modular toolbox installation
Edit:Nevermind I switched to Bepin and it worked like a charm.Looks like Syabris days are coming to an end.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I heard that BepInEx was not very stable with CM3D2 and that's why they made Sybaris default again in modular.
is MaidFiddler for CM3D2. Don't use the COM version.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I already tried this version with sybaris it didn't work.Apparently there is some issue with toolbox setting some path in sybaris which is why MF is not working in sybaris for many.
Hopefully it gets fixed in next version.

Cas415

Reputation score
Everything on my game works well except I have the same problem as Hamless. The problem is, I have it saved on a separate drive on my pc and it keeps reverting back to read only even after I've changed it. Tch. Anybody have a better solution?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@Cas415
What exactly is the problem ? For Hamless it was clear that he had a png image in the preset folder that shouldn't be there and the PNGpreset plugin interpreted it as a broken preset.

Cas415

Reputation score
Mine was a similar problem with accessing the presets. Everything else in the edit mode worked though. I basically just deleted everything in my presets folder save for the original presets the game came with and things seem to be working fine for now. Hopefully it won't be a problem in the future. *cross fingers*

Though one thing to point out: I only had that problem getting into my preset folder AFTER I applied the translations. Playing the vanilla game I encountered no problems whatsoever getting into the preset folder. Hmmm.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Translation has nothing to do with presets not loading.
The cause can be a corrupted preset, a random png image that isn't a preset card, read only folder or file, a preset that has items with an invalid category and needs another plugin to add that category.

Last edited:

Cas415

Reputation score
Odd. Never had these issues pre 1.48. Well everything works now, so meh.

Charelesis

Reputation score
Because my thread on f95zone was burried, so I move here. Anyone know or have korean mod for elsword in the following pixiv link

It is hard to get on discord server since there was a drama korean modder againts discord community that discord member flexing korean mod.

If anyone share this mod, it would make my day. Thanks.

Attachments

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@Charelesis Chances that anyone here has that mod are next to 0. Pixiv uploaders usually only make screenshots and never share mods. You might try asking on Discord in mod requests.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
COM3D2 Modpack R3.3 open beta
Final beta before torrent release. Awaiting feedback.
EDIT: beta closed. OP was updated.

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
When does it happen?
Try redownloading and reinstalling. Tick that checkbox to overwrite. Are you on version 1.52 ? If not, update the game.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I have no issues with it installed. Do what I said in previous post.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
same place you got the other dlc. Are you installing dlc with jp locale or locale emulator ? if not, you're doing it wrong. Never tick that checkbox or you'll downgrade files and cause all sort of issues.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
there is no "official" uncensor. What you got there was the R18 patch for Steam version which has no adult content. It doesn't uncensor the game. Why would you think it's a good idea to install english dlc on japanese version?
I can't offer support for a broken mess. Reinstall the game using the guide in op

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Custom Maid Ultimate already has GP01Fb installed but it's missing all the dlc released after the torrent (14 dlc so far). Also you must install the latest update 1.52 (see 5.3.1 for details)
Reminder that the modpack has been updated to R3.3. Link is in post #2. Modpack is optional if you don't want it