What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

Hatber_Team

Reputation score
Guys, share the save where you have all the bonus maids open.
Pleeease, very need c:

James20001120

Reputation score
My COM3D2 version is 1.50.1.
I use DLC checker to check my dlc.
This is list of my lost dlc.
[Chu-B Lip] [CM3D2 CBL Maid Set]
[COM3D2 EMPIRE STRIKERS]
[Denkigai 2018 Winter] [1st Anniversary T-shirt]
[Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Gift Card]

[Chu-B Lip] [CM3D2 CBL Maid Set] maybe not important. It is play game with VR and toy.
I found [COM3D2 EMPIRE STRIKERS] on official web.
But I didn't found [Denkigai 2018 Winter] [1st Anniversary T-shirt] and [Denkigai 2019 Summer] [Gift Card].

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
they're not important at all. iirc empire strikers was meant as an april fools joke.

James20001120

Reputation score
If i only use PenisTNP and TNP's mbody ,do I need to follow the bottom of Extra TIP

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
You can but it's up to you if you want to.
If you use the modpack, the male uncesor is in Mod\_BODY\Male Uncensor\
You have two archives there. manTNP and Penis. Default folder is manTNP.
As quoted from the guide:
"Mob male characters can also be replaced with master's default transparent body with uncensor. Mob men are named 001 up to 006. Go to Mod\_BODY\Male Uncensor and you will have either manTNP or Penis folder (manTNP is the default). Go inside that folder and there will be "mbody.model" which is the master's body model. Make copies of that file and rename the copies to mbody001.model up to mbody006.model for each mob character. If you want diversity you can also extract the other Penis folder but you will end up with a mbody.model duplicate. You must rename it to one of the mob male names from mbody001.model up to mbody006.model. For example you can make master, man001, man002 and man003 use the models from "manTNP" folder and man004, man005, man006 use the models from "Penis" folder. Make sure to not have model name duplicates from both folders"

doggnu

Reputation score
i had several trues trying to link the game, none worked, always got the error in jp , but after "forcing" the game to read the path to the cm3d2 on the update.cfg .

the guide is very well done, answered most of my question, like how to use the cross section, but as explained is mostly for SS , trying to use normally on the game is just headaches , it dont work well or feels right , but works .

Only mods i had to add on my side was one crotch tattoo i really like and Puffy nipples .

This is a very well assembled pack , just a little too big for me crappy pc , thank you very much .

My dream is to have this game with only the personalities and events they partake and almost nothing of the clothes , because for me they just make the game heavier

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
@doggnu Linking COM to CM relies on correct installation of registry keys. If the reg keys were added correctly the COM launcher would just ask you if you want to link to CM because it would have automatically detected that it is installed. This is something you must fix urgently because you will have issues when installing updates and DLC.

@Yaeko Male uncensor is not supposed to show up in Male Edit menu. Only in game. Post a screenshot of the male edit menu and your game Mod\_BODY\ folder. Use spoiler tags.
Update to at least 1.50 because new plugins don't work with older game version.
You should do a cleanup of the AIO after you update the game and then reinstall R3.3 BepInEx AIO. Sybaris is kind of a bad choice. I mean it should still work but nobody has properly tested it in ages. Everyone is using BepInEx. I even said myself that I won't waste my time to test it anymore. It is a legacy AIO even though I still update it.
After reinstalling, it is good practice to check again that no folder is read only.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
-Added [COM3D2] Denkigai Summer 2020 to DLC list

Notforlewds

Reputation score
If the CM3D2 content is ported in already and I only plan on playing COM3D2, do I still need CM3D2 on the drive? I'm completely new so I don't have any maids or anything on CM3D2. I'm just trying to save space.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
older generation mods that are based on CM require CM exclusive content. COM will work just fine without CM but don't expect all mods to work. You will have to install the COM3D2.StopQuitting.Plugin otherwise the game will crash every time it encounters a mod that has dependencies in CM. It's hard to estimate how many of them will be broken. Basically you'll play minesweeper in the edit menu.

MellowYellow

Reputation score
Hello, I've been having a problem with having a maid's hair color switching to the free color in between loading screens. Is this caused by the FB update, or a plug-in, or a mod or something else entirely? For sake of extra background info, I got this certain character mod with hair that is always orange. Picking one of the color options only changes the hair extension color.
img20200810123249.png

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
There are a few hairs that only have one preset color that cannot be changed because it is built in the texture itself. I don't know if that is one of them or the mugen texture is too dark making the color look different from the other hair pieces. Most of the hairs are designed for free color only and don't have the textures for preset colors even though the original versions of the mods had color icons in the menu. As far as I know I've fixed all the hairs to not display the color icons except for free color because of the annoying warnings. As a rule you should only use free color if you mix vanilla hairs with mods.

Notforlewds

Reputation score
Do the DLC yotogi skills from CM3D2 transfer over to COM3D2?

There's 6P skills in CM3D2 that I can't seem to find in COM3D2. Though they do show up in vibeyourmaid

Last edited:
OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Maybe someone who's actually a hardcore gamer and actually plays COM can answer questions related to official game content. As far as I know there are some skills unique to CM3D2 that are not present in COM. No idea which ones.

In between the news, I think I'll scrap the whole Sybaris/BepIn Ex AIO [R3.whatever] thingy and make CMI default as I should have a long time ago. There's simply too much room for error caused by people not reading instructions. So when you go to Discord for support and they ask you if you used the latest CMI you can proudly say "Yes, I use the fucking CMI.". Then you'll be asked if you have read the CMI documentation. And you'll say "Who the hell reads a 40 page instructions manual ?"
Anyways, CMI is almost foolproof and there's a far lower chance for a fuckup. Unless of course you didn't read the documentation but you still tinkered with the setup instead of using a preset.
This decision should clear most of the confusion and make the installation, cleanup and upgrade a lot easier.
An older Modpack torrent will also be more future proof this way.
Future torrents will now only include a changelog without the guide so that people can't accidentally follow outdated instructions, [TOOLS], [Optional Mod], and the actual Mod folder. Everything else I will link in the pastebin guide so you will always get latest versions.
Sybaris AIO will be scrapped completely because nobody uses it and I haven't tested it in months. No idea if it even works anymore, though it should.
I will only make a small differential module for the default CMI/BepInEx setup with a few custom settings and plugins needed for the modpack to fully work. I will also include critical updates for plugins only if they are absolutely needed and CMI would be broken without them (like the time when update 1.48 had broken CMI for 2 weeks). I'm tired of updating the full Sybaris/BepInEx AIO and there's no point in maintaining them any longer. They're a thing of the past.
There is no point in having this useless segregation between CMI and AIO users.
The Translation AIO will only have the translation strings ported from En version but not the translation plugins since they will be installed with CMI anyways.
The guide will be updated to reflect the changes with the next torrent release

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe someone who's actually a hardcore gamer and actually plays COM can answer questions related to official game content. As far as I know there are some skills unique to CM3D2 that are not present in COM. No idea which ones.

In between the news, I think I'll scrap the whole Sybaris/BepIn Ex AIO [R3.whatever] thingy and make CMI default as I should have a long time ago. There's simply too much room for error caused by people not reading instructions. So when you go to Discord for support and they ask you if you used the latest CMI you can proudly say "Yes, I use the fucking CMI.". Then you'll be asked if you have read the CMI documentation. And you'll say "Who the hell reads a 40 page instructions manual ?"
Anyways, CMI is almost foolproof and there's a far lower chance for a fuckup. Unless of course you didn't read the documentation but you still tinkered with the setup instead of using a preset.
This decision should clear most of the confusion and make the installation, cleanup and upgrade a lot easier.
An older Modpack torrent will also be more future proof this way.
Future torrents will now only include a changelog without the guide so that people can't accidentally follow outdated instructions, [TOOLS], [Optional Mod], and the actual Mod folder. Everything else I will link in the pastebin guide so you will always get latest versions.
Sybaris AIO will be scrapped completely because nobody uses it and I haven't tested it in months. No idea if it even works anymore, though it should.
I will only make a small differential module for the default CMI/BepInEx setup with a few custom settings and plugins needed for the modpack to fully work. I will also include critical updates for plugins only if they are absolutely needed and CMI would be broken without them (like the time when update 1.48 had broken CMI for 2 weeks). I'm tired of updating the full Sybaris/BepInEx AIO and there's no point in maintaining them any longer. They're a thing of the past.
There is no point in having this useless segregation between CMI and AIO users.
The Translation AIO will only have the translation strings ported from En version but not the translation plugins since they will be installed with CMI anyways.
The guide will be updated to reflect the changes with the next torrent release
Yup I agree CMI is the best thing that happen in com

DarkSeiten

Reputation score
Hi there. sorry if I missed it but is there a link on where I can find the latest Sybaris/BepInEx for CM3D2 v.166?

I saw Sybaris II/BepInEx links for COM3D2 in the pastebin, but can't find the one for CM3D2.

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Hi there. sorry if I missed it but is there a link on where I can find the latest Sybaris/BepInEx for CM3D2 v.166?

I saw Sybaris II/BepInEx links for COM3D2 in the pastebin, but can't find the one for CM3D2.
"Step 1: CM3D2 INSTALLATION
[. . .]
- If you actually want to play this old game then I'd suggest installing "Legacy Meido's Modular Toolbox"
- Go to the Custom Maid Discord server >>>
- Use the search bar and type "in:meido_mods Legacy Meido's Modular Toolbox"
This will install uncensor, translation and essential plugins.
[. . .]"

DarkSeiten

Reputation score
"Step 1: CM3D2 INSTALLATION
[. . .]
- If you actually want to play this old game then I'd suggest installing "Legacy Meido's Modular Toolbox"
- Go to the Custom Maid Discord server >>>
- Use the search bar and type "in:meido_mods Legacy Meido's Modular Toolbox"
This will install uncensor, translation and essential plugins.
[. . .]"
Thanks!

doggnu

Reputation score
i played quite a bit of CM3D2 so i will try to summarize .

CM3D2 is the game previous to COM3D2 , both chronologically and Lore wise, because so it has less friendly systems than COM3D2 , inferior graphics and less animations , however , most of the content of CM has not been completely ported to the newer version Yet.

CON:
inferior graphic and animation
complicated systems that is more grindfest and not easy to grasp
Limited amount of personalities (7 max) and amount of active maids
Limited gameplay until the long tutorial is cleared
Climax voice is generic and very dull
NO SUBTITLES during yotogi
No control how the relationship progress (when you hit certain amount it develops , you wanting or not)
NTR events arent clear , if you dont look enough you will be cucked
Mods created for com3d2 dont work here.

Pros:
A huge amount of DLC events that has not been on the newer version
A huge amount of Yotogi that has not been ported
There is a relationship with your active maid (headmaid) featuring a lot of events that happens naturally , some are very funny , holidays and such
GP03 exist , where you can marry the maid and have a married life , or vacation with different events.
A huge mod library with many stuff you cant get on the newer version yet.

on a personal note,
Cm3D2 is good to play if you like any of the personalities of the game and want to have a more deep and single connection with said personality , because the game is on a single maid focus, you will have more deep events with that maid than the generic/on demand of the newer game .
Linking the game will give.

Access to the original trio of the CM3D2 game (Pride, cool, innocent ) , atm of writing there is no way to play those three on COM3D2 without linking , this is the major reason to link IMO.
Access to the costumes , faces of CM in COM , this makes porting presets easier , or having stuff that normally isnt in the COM yet.
There is a script that allows you to have Subtitles on CM3D2 yotogi when played via COM3D2 ( so you dont need to know Japanese to understand it, but it is google translate)
Access to all the personalities (18) as quoted above, that means in the empire life as well , so you might be able to complete the game 100% .
Locations from CM on COM

Linking will cost

a huge amount of disk space , you will need to keep cm in disk
a longer start loading , it has to load all cm stuff
Edit mode takes longer to load
Saves arent compatible , you cant use a COM standalone in a Linked version , idk if the opposite is possible
Some mods and plugins dont work when linked (at least for me , like texture on TNP)

conclusion

if you want to see everything the COM has to offer , linking will be required , but if you just want to have fun , pimp some maids and save some SS , linking wont do much , i enjoy most of the events and dialogs each and every training , work, before/after yotogi , relationship development , dialog during yotogi , the game has to offer .