What's new

VN/TEXT [Yukari] Knight & Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New game from the maker of Thief & Sword and Thief and Troll.

Homepage:

VNDB:

Exhentai:

its already in sukebei now! :)
Have not played it yet, but I was a fan of the last two games and bought them. After I come back from work and if I am in a good mood I will upload them, but either way they should be easy to find.

If you want to play the old ones.
There are english patches for both of them:

Thief and Sword:

Thief and Troll:
!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Knight & Princess [Yukari]

uh is it already release?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

That spider... must... have... this!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

it was released 2 days ago but no torrents from it and i have been waiting with 2 forks in hand!

some understand =3

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would someone mind explaining the gameplay, mechanics, etc.? Nothing in-depth, just clarify what kind of game it is (since thus far all I know is that there is a knight and at least one princess).

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Would someone mind explaining the gameplay, mechanics, etc.? Nothing in-depth, just clarify what kind of game it is (since thus far all I know is that there is a knight and at least one princess).
.- . The very very basic idea is the "adventure book" game.

Where you are role-playing as a character, meet a situation, and pick an option then go to that page to see what happens.

Result varies from just finding item to getting raped and game over.

Then there's of course a few more mechanics to this game, like the combat.
(I deleted the demo already so this is working off the memory)
.- . You pick a weapon to smack the enemy with, and click to start the power bar.
For the most part you try to click when the bar is at highest bonus you can get. (not sure about what the critical part means, so meh)
After your attack it's the enemy's turn to attack and the bar turns to defense.

And of course there's item usages, your character's stats, etc

For the H side of things:
1. There's a lot of situations, as seen in the CG. (ranging from ye olde rape game over to even and then she turns evil)

2. Certain events can change your character's sprite (from the demo, after spider rape she's got that pregnant belly look on her, though she quickly get rid of it :v)
(there's a CG that seems to be an ending with variation where the girls are pregnant as well)

3. Apparently you can also get companions in your travel...and some scenes will include both of you.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Like the past games, its pretty much a "choose your path" game where your given choices to go 1 way or another. One can be good, one can be bad. (you may have more then 1 choice, depending on past choices).

There is also the random element aka dice roll that can determine if something good or bad happens during the paths you take.

Its a pretty good game, especially when its translated >.>

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would describe it as your basic choose-your-own-adventure concept, something like:
"You're in a swamp. Do you...
- Take a bath (052)
- Gather food (053)"
If you take a bath, a goblin steals your clothes. If you gather food, you encounter a troll. If you picked up a stone before, you can use that to distract him...

That kind of idea. A bit like they did in princess sacrifice , except instead of moving your character on a map, it is purely big walls of text with multiple choices.

One thing they keep from the classic CYOA books is that each choice has a "page" number,
so you can easily see which paths join back together, and try to keep track of what you have and haven't explored yet.
(Though there sometimes are choices that depend on previous actions, but these should still show up as "???" if unavailable, I think)

They add a fairly elaborate item system, where your combat items have durability, so that knife or shield will eventually break.
There's also some decent combat, where damage you deal/take is based on the ever-classic reaction/timing minigame of stopping a moving bar at the right time.

Overall, they do a pretty good job at what they do. CGs are good, and there's enough choices to keep you busy for a while. Combat can get a bit old after a while, though.

Note that there IS a demo available - on their website, click that image on the right-hand side, then scroll all the way down - that image thingy.

As far as I can snipe from the demo, there will be at least 1 stage of clothing destruction of your default outfit, a few alternate outfits,
and some "swollen belly" status (probably spider egging, as others have said).
My guess is most of the clothing stuff will be mostly scripted into the story rather than freely available, but still. Good stuff.
Knowing their "X and Y" tradition, it'll probably have multiple characters over the course of the story, too.

The main problem is that you need one of japanese skills, a translation, a LOT of text hooking, or just a heck of a lot of determination to make it through.
It is possible to beat this kind of game without any understanding of the text, but it's going to be difficult.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Any torrent yet?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

not yet from what i search only brutal fake links

comradered

Reputation score

Hmph. This is spider exploitation. Being forced to impregnate filthy human women is degrading. Check your arachnid priviliges, human scum.

All serious now, how did the CG pack get leaked before the game? Usually the game comes first...unless the dude who uploaded it never shared the game with the CGs. Or he just mooched off of someone's CG crack.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmph. This is spider exploitation. Being forced to impregnate filthy human women is degrading. Check your arachnid priviliges, human scum.

All serious now, how did the CG pack get leaked before the game? Usually the game comes first...unless the dude who uploaded it never shared the game with the CGs. Or he just mooched off of someone's CG crack.
That's because the game was only released in physical form. I guess some one decided to just share the CG instead of making an .iso of the game.

FlamingYu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the game, just try to pm the guy who posted the CG set from kiss sub.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

So for those other two did you need a merger program to run it? And also will you need one to play this one?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

still no news on a dl link?

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

still no news on a dl link?
Guess not, though I should check on hongfire. Very excited though, pretty big fan of this company's adventure books. I even had so much fun with this demo, making a big path chart and prettying it up.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

same i also follow all of its game, have them all scept this one saved on a hd

my favorites are specially

Metropolis games from Speed
and yukari games.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

still no luck...
i see torrent in sukebeii nyaa... but its just CG...
-_-

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

still no luck...
i see torrent in sukebeii nyaa... but its just CG...
-_-
CG has been ripped quite early.

Just that nobody's ripped the full game to upload yet :v

spaminator

Reputation score

Will it even be that playable before anyone translates it, if someone is going to?

I just got the first two games, and it's a night and day difference between trying to play the bits that aren't translated (mainly the second character in Thief and Sword) versus playing what has been translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.