What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Adult's Hobby] Knights of the phantasm (RJ136120)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The story start by our protagonist Anfirite arrive at a new land, got planted with a gem and then sent to jail. The thief across her jail escaped through her cell and thus she escaped as well.

the game is pretty much open world, basically what happened if someone make an RPG maker The Elder Scroll Oblivion expy H-game. There are a lots of cave strewn around and the map you have is more or less doodle with no indication where you are nor where is your objectives are.

However, when translated it is an Oblivion expy, there are many quest to do and sometimes guide dang it alternative resolution. There are questline like the cooking guild in example.
H content is relatively good if only CG (maybe since it is translated) and easily unlocked by purchasing one of the house and went to the basement.

Gameplay
Anfirite has 3 bar for HUD; Fullness, HP, and MP.
-Fullness can be restored by eating mushroom and other food strewn around the field or by doing cooking guild quest which will result in inventory food items. there's magic that make you full and has warning from the NPC not to use it too much without real food in between but since the mushrooms are abundant, this is not tested further.
-HP and MP should be clear enough. Since the combat is admittedly clunky, you can press A button to bring up rest/standby (also world map) and wait for 1 hour to restore them. "engage with enemy" is rather loose so feel free to try them while in combat.

Some enemy has grab, which can be broken from by spamming C and enter button (explained in tutorial)

you can gain level by accruing enough EXP and then sleep in bed. Iirc you'll have easier time swinging your sword after leveling up.

inventory (accessed by pressing X) is bugged as in the criteria doesn't work and you are bogged down by the standard everything in there "All" inventory.

Combat is done by readying your weapon, either Z or Shift. has lag and need several press. strike with S button.
Ideally you'll want to hit and run the enemy. Predict the enemy movement, press S and move before the enemy damages you. Take some time to get used to but doable.

If Anfirite fall in battle, you'll get H-scene if available but aside from few instances, you'll be okay and not game over.

Lockpick is... idk. you can try breaking into castle and got the unbreakable diamond lockpick. (jojo reference not intended... it might as well be.)

Readying Weapon - Z/Shift
open inventory - X
Confirm/break free from grab - C/Enter
Standby (rest) and opening world map - A
Striking when weapon is readied - S
Using toggled magic - D

From
The dev's website has a walkthrough
(click on the link on the right side of "MAP")
it's in japanese though

Savegame:
just delete a space
https:// drive.google.com/file/d/1lK1fKF63mqMeY9UluBC_2eb-0Zr2fxfQ/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Knights of the phantasm

I am looking forward to this one. I hope we get a full link here soon.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

same i hope there will be links for all games released today 4 or 5 XD

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's too bad the trial seems to end so early. You only get a couple scenes. There are some combat rapes, and rape on loss. I'd like to see what else is in the game.

Oh, depending on what you're wearing it seems that you can prevent certain combat rapes.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Why do those sounds during scenes make it so much better...

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So anyone know what the main story/quest line is? So far it's pretty free roaming.

Also what have you found so far? I've found swimsuit from a beach town from an old man with a quest to collect some stuff around him. Also burglared a maid outfit from a big towns weaponshop.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is lock pocking random? I can't seem to find a strategy for it.

D-D

Reputation score

Is lock pocking random? I can't seem to find a strategy for it.
No it's very simple. There are 3 different sounds, low middle and high. Just get the middle sound and you succeed.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know i play on a toaster but is this game supposed to be a choppy mess? I don't even see the walking animation she just skips all over the place in the tutorial, then the animations are smooth again during the dialog then when I'm supposed to escape from jail they are choppy again.

Sigh.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I know i play on a toaster but is this game supposed to be a choppy mess? I don't even see the walking animation she just skips all over the place in the tutorial, then the animations are smooth again during the dialog then when I'm supposed to escape from jail they are choppy again.

Sigh.
Runs very smooth. I'm guessing your playing on a old laptop/PC?

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Runs very smooth. I'm guessing your playing on a old laptop/PC?
Legit toaster. This thing wasn't meant to do anything but use Word and browse the Internet, but there is no reason for it to be lagging so much with this game. This has to be a comparability issue more then anything, the thing is a choppy as hell with just 50-60% cpu usage.

I think i always had problems with some games made in this version of RPG maker (xp?). Oh well...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well ... 10 hours gameplay and I can't for the life of me figure out any sense on this game, I'm just roaming around -.-

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sigh.
RPG Maker games only use a single thread and are horribly suboptimized.

Older CPUs will have trouble with maps that have too many on-touch events. I've seen some games using more than 80% of a 3.7ghz core. Very suboptimized.

And 50% of a dual-core means 100% of a single core. Which means it's topped off.

SethK

Reputation score

Are the sex scenes animated? They look like they could be but..

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RPG Maker games only use a single thread and are horribly suboptimized.

Older CPUs will have trouble with maps that have too many on-touch events. I've seen some games using more than 80% of a 3.7ghz core. Very suboptimized.

And 50% of a dual-core means 100% of a single core. Which means it's topped off.
It showed that the activity of each core was even.