What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [Adult's Hobby] Knights of the phantasm (RJ136120)

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Knights of the phantasm

Thanks for sharing :D You dont also happen to have the partial do you?
I don't know what you mean, but that's all I have now.

If the link doesn't work, try to copy it and paste on browser instead of clicking it directly.

zangetsupwnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what you mean, but that's all I have now.

If the link doesn't work, try to copy it and paste on browser instead of clicking it directly.
Just wondering if you got the English translation.

This_Is_My_Curse

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro on this thread everyone, but does anyone still have a link to this game? Much appreciated, thanks.

MaZeW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Link in ffviplayer's post still works. But you have to copy the link adress instead of just clicking the link. Mediafire blocks ulmf

Reputation score

Well, since this thread has been exhumed, does anyone know of a walkthrough for this? The art is fantastic, but wandering around trying to figure out what to do through the sludge of a machine translation is less than appealing.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I should be a little retard or something but when i open the link i gets me to the blocked mediafire one (yes yes i know that mediafire blocks umlf links) but the point its that i dont know wich link adress i have to copy, cause the one that appears when i click in the mediafire link doesnt work.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

PDD: Ok for retards like me: Right click, on the link, copy link adress....

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I should be a little retard or something but when i open the link i gets me to the blocked mediafire one (yes yes i know that mediafire blocks umlf links) but the point its that i dont know wich link adress i have to copy, cause the one that appears when i click in the mediafire link doesnt work.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

PDD: Ok for retards like me: Right click, on the link, copy link adress....
Congratulations! You have gained +1 level in web savviness!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, since this thread has been exhumed, does anyone know of a walkthrough for this? The art is fantastic, but wandering around trying to figure out what to do through the sludge of a machine translation is less than appealing.
The dev's website has a walkthrough
(click on the link on the right side of "MAP")

There's also an unofficial walkthrough

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was about to ask the same question but now it's moot, yay. Also the gameplay sucks badly, I keep getting raped and the character's attacks are sluggish as fuck, I don't also understand the controls or options menu since it's full Jap.

I'm really regretting getting this game.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah ill check that out and see.

*EDIT* Fixed the items only showing in one category, apparently matching words is hard

Don't suppose anyone still has a copy of this partial?
Or any partial

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I was about to ask the same question but now it's moot, yay. Also the gameplay sucks badly, I keep getting raped and the character's attacks are sluggish as fuck, I don't also understand the controls or options menu since it's full Jap.

I'm really regretting getting this game.
>Buys a Japanese game. Complain about it being in Japanese.

I dunno what to tell you fam.

You are right about the combat though. It is shit even if you understand the controls.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You guys are aware the whole game is translated, right? I don't think I can post a link because the game has shota, but you don't need a partial.
Also, dlsite says the only patches (since the game goes to 1.4) are just bug fixes and no extra content.

Joe32

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You guys are aware the whole game is translated, right? I don't think I can post a link because the game has shota, but you don't need a partial.
Also, dlsite says the only patches (since the game goes to 1.4) are just bug fixes and no extra content.
No, I wasn't. Could you tell me where to find it, as my google fu doesn't bring it up?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you mean the version on dlsite is already translated?