What's new

RPG [Kokage no Izumi] -ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ-前編 / Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- (RJ227208)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The Adventure of Kuro(Temp) is a RPG being developed by Kokage no Izumi who made the "Adventures of Demon Angel SAKURA" series, for those interested in the Demon Angel Sakura games I linked the topic here below. The Adventure of Kuro(Temp) will follow Kuro who comes from a race known as 支配種(translates into something like ruling class) and his friends(soon to be friend?) a succubus named Shiro and a fairy name Yui on their travels.

Every monster girl will have aleast 2 H scenes.

Kokage no Izumi's site

dlsite link

I hope you appreciate how hard it was to find these topics without a search function
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/8984-魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡-rj136066
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/9912-demon-angel-sakura-2-rj148505
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/10560-demon-angel-sakura-3-rj156613
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/12477-devil-angel-sakura-ep4
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/14449-vr-giant-harpy-girl

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The demo for this game is planned on being released June 29th. The developer website also has . Commendations go to the developer putting in the effort to give us an English release of the game.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Demo is out on DLSite

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I finished the demo, it was great! I can't wait for the full game (late October, ugh so far away).

I was pretty surprised they actually went full guro-mode with their vore. They show the goblin girl eating you alive piece by piece. Didn't expect that.

The animations are quite good in my opinion and the story is interesting. I like the skinship system too. My favourite girl is definitely the Flower girl but I also like Rita (you can get her scene by visiting her again after Shiro leaves your party). I hope she gets an additional H-scene.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
since sakura serie got a very lackluster final, i hope this one get a better one, anyway the demo is great i cant believe one could call that a "demo".

Also since its chapter 1, i can already see this gonna be a "long sequel" at least... i hope for that.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
of course this could be in a away a continuation of Sakura, given the endding. just a 1000 years later XD

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
of course this could be in a away a continuation of Sakura, given the endding. just a 1000 years later XD
someting something, "main oc its sakura decendant.".. as main plot...nah would be too obvious.

anyway i really love this game for only being able to take mg to do walkies and the bunny...also the bat too.... dam october.

Last edited:

StainSpear

Reputation score
This may be centered in the "new world" that was created in the end of the sakura series.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
that's what I was thinking Stain

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
there's a new demo update. Saying that there are some changes with the H scenes. but i haven't seen any difference. have you?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Does the game have guro and vore? Are there enemies that don't eat you gruesomely?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does the game have guro and vore? Are there enemies that don't eat you gruesomely?
Since its from Sakura series dev, there will be a lot of vore, gore mmmmm maybe but all those scenes are flagged.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Since its from Sakura series dev, there will be a lot of vore, gore mmmmm maybe but all those scenes are flagged.
ɹǝʞoſ said earlier that the demo featured a goblin girl that ate you piece by piece, so I'm gonna probably say yes to gore.

StainSpear

Reputation score
ɹǝʞoſ said earlier that the demo featured a goblin girl that ate you piece by piece, so I'm gonna probably say yes to gore.
I'm not a fan of vore and gore togueter , but i liked that goblin scene lemme tell you that.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is awesome, the mechanics they use puts MGQP to shame. Also all those "skin" events you can have, this is really original. Also it is already translated to English like all his previous games. This needs more attention, this game will be killer, never been so excited for a release since MGQ.

Also, to raise affection, use skinship and walk around, or use the scenes.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is awesome, the mechanics they use puts MGQP to shame. Also all those "skin" events you can have, this is really original. Also it is already translated to English like all his previous games. This needs more attention, this game will be killer, never been so excited for a release since MGQ.

Also, to raise affection, use skinship and walk around, or use the scenes.
in defense of MGQP its more oriented into quantity over quality. The whole thing you can do walkies with the THOTS MG is a "interesting" addition also contains BF, so even better just hope the dev doesnt go crazy with the gore (vore, since its the main fetiche of the dev, so expect a lot of it)

also i suggest you to check SHRIFT, since its another MG game with a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.