What's new

RPG [Kokage no Izumi] -ドミネーションクエスト-クロとエッチなモンスターガールズ-前編 / Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- (RJ227208)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I really can't wait to play the full game in October, it's nice to see the creator doing more than just vore, even the Sakura games had other scenes but the focus was always vore.

Does anyone know how to stop the cursor flickering when moving around in this game? If I move the cursor it just auto centres and starts flickering again.

Also is there a way to hide the text during h scenes? There's options to make it go auto or skip but not hide for some reason, you can increase the transparency of the text box but the text itself remains.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Welp too bad because they just announced that the game was delayed to early December. Why am I not surprised.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We must be stalwart in our waiting. As we have always been. See y'all in December.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
To be honest, I always thought what he was doing was too grand for an October release.

box

Lurker
Reputation score
Just curious, does anyone have a full save up to the demo's end?

StainSpear

Reputation score
Fuck sake... well at least there are some good games coming out early October.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From experience with their previous releases it should surprise no one that they postpone their game at least once. They are notoriously bad at keeping their own deadlines.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
the longer he pushes back the higher expectations I get....Looks like he is having some big issues with the rpg engine?
EDIT: All so the price has increase I think don't quote me on it but it's price is now like $24

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the longer he pushes back the higher expectations I get....Looks like he is having some big issues with the rpg engine?
EDIT: All so the price has increase I think don't quote me on it but it's price is now like $24
Meh this dev always pushes back but i dont care becouse their games always come in english and are really good despite some kinks i dont like (yes im a retarded playing games from a dev that love vore and i dont like it....but its adquired taste when this dev do it also traps and monster girls)

just hope the game dont be too short (i mean the chap 1, becouse its obvious theres will be at least a chap 2) and has a good/intersting ending unlike sakura series was kinda lame.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meh this dev always pushes back but i dont care becouse their games always come in english and are really good despite some kinks i dont like (yes im a retarded playing games from a dev that love vore and i dont like it....but its adquired taste when this dev do it also traps and monster girls)
meh that's what you have to deal with in this sub-genre. I'm also not a vore van but I can tolerate it if the game also has other stuff I like in it.

At the very least it seems like he's adding more enemies. The Cover CG has more characters on it than I remember there being. Though this could just be a memory lapse from me. I'm getting excited.

Also, just to add, he removed the "Chapter 01" part today and the trial has been updated to version 1.05. It is now just titled "Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-"
Looks like the reason he pushed it back is to try and make it a fuller game. I don't know if there's anything new in 1.05 but I'll probably download and see later on tonight.

edit: nevermind he has a changelog on his site. Good on him.
Update History
ver1.05
  • The title has changed ("01" has been removed).
  • Kuro's mana recovery system has been changed (recovers while walking)
  • Minor corrections

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
meh that's what you have to deal with in this sub-genre. I'm also not a vore van but I can tolerate it if the game also has other stuff I like in it.

At the very least it seems like he's adding more enemies. The Cover CG has more characters on it than I remember there being. Though this could just be a memory lapse from me. I'm getting excited.

Also, just to add, he removed the "Chapter 01" part today and the trial has been updated to version 1.05. It is now just titled "Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-"
Looks like the reason he pushed it back is to try and make it a fuller game. I don't know if there's anything new in 1.05 but I'll probably download and see later on tonight.

Update History
ver1.05
  • Minor corrections
Yeah as i said i dont mind vore when its a work from this dev, also i cant say no to that muscular and busty bunny girl.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score

Update History
ver1.05
  • Minor corrections
dam a full game release you say....!?!?!?!!? then I am really looking forward to December tho I do hope there is not many extreme vore sense like the goblin cg.......As a freedom person would love to see more of that if I am lucky *crosses fingers*

Troy168

Reputation score
Question to everybody... Does anybody have a revolution problem when starting the game?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game delayed again to after mid-December. (Hopefully that means late December but knowing this group it could also mean see you in 2019)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game delayed again to after mid-December. (Hopefully that means late December but knowing this group it could also mean see you in 2019)
arffff i know this developer does a lot of delays, just hope its get releaced around december.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
arffff i know this developer does a lot of delays, just hope its get releaced around december.
not as bad Somme works though if it was them that mean the release be pushed to summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.