What's new

ACT Vore Guro [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉 ]リリアンの冒険-賢者の塔と岩窟の大迷宮 / Lillian’s Adventure - The Sage’s Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth (RE297090) (RJ297090)

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a new game in development by the creator of the Demon Angel Sakura series. They describe the game as:

"Exploration-style action game. Compatible with Windows/Android. This game is set in the same world as “Domination Quest,” but the stories are not connected. The new journey stars a C class adventurer known as Lillian the elf ranger. The game is scheduled for release in the summer of 2020."

Gameplay: Just run around levels looking for enemies to kill or the exit. Pretty standard metroidvania stuff. You can equip two gems at a time that can be powered up via different catalysts ( usually found inside of chests ) at the giant's shop. Apparently you can heal by drinking defeated male enemy's semen, but the bats never really saw much effect when trying it on bats. Half-way through the game the MC undergoes training that when completed enhances her abilities slightly.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move
Hit arrow twice to dodge in direction
Up arrow to jump
Z: zoom camera
X: Open menu
S: Arrow attack, hold to get more arrows
D: Sword attack

STORY:

Lillian is a low-ranking C class adventurer and daughter of the “elf ranger” race. She possesses powerful physical skills as an elf ranger, and uses her race’s special tactic of trap creation as a way to produce new materials to harness as weapons. Thanks to these abilities, she has graduated from the E and D classes to finally reach the ranks of C class, and is considered an advanced adventurer. However, Lillian hasn’t been able to form a party due to her lack of social skills, which leaves her as a struggling solo adventurer.

One day, the adventurer’s guild caught wind of a rumor about the existence of a “Sage’s Tower.” It is said to stand in the unexplored region of southern Esmerelda province, and those who climb the tower and ask the residing sage for wisdom are able to obtain great powers. However, it was also rumored that all adventurers who attempted to climb the tower had disappeared… Taking an interest in this tower after hearing the guild’s warnings, Lillian headed towards the unexplored terrain all alone...

Content: Really light guro, Vore, Onara, Yuri, Giantess, Big tits, Big ass

SCREENSHOTS:

games_0-min.png games_1-min.png games_2-min.png games_3-min.png games_4-min.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ahh, pity there's no demo out yet. Looks like there's a lot there already.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Should be vore in it then, which means I'm automatically interested. "Summer of 2020" shouldn't be that bad a wait for it.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Do we know what kind of fetishes will be in? Tentacles, vore, futa?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dev behind Demon Angel Sakura are making a game with a female protagonist?
I'm so here for this.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm interested how they'll do the female protagonist route. Not saying I didn't like their other games because it was a male protag, but this definitely has acquired my interest immediately. It's weird though. From a glance, the art style reminds me of Finish Doll, though so do a couple other games. I'll put that thought aside for now though.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Their blog updated yesterday. There's about 3 more preview pictures, and a better estimated time of release. They plan to release the game around mid August of this year. Unfortunately, there's no demo yet, or an announcement page on DLsite.

OP
S

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The demo has finally been released and the full game is planned for the end of this month

Latin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well... I tried the demo and found it literally unplayable... The game freezes every time i try to get through the door, i can't speak with npc's and use the portal. Any solutions for that?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hmm, let me give it a try. Could be an issue with different machines.

Edit: Nope, can't say I have any problems at all. Everything works fine.

Last edited:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gotta agree with @Latin here, that demo is dreadful. The controls are ridiculously sensitive, leading to me constantly evading through the air whenever I dare to jump, the messages for certain objects crawl at the speed of 0.2 characters per second, and trying to enter the one cave I found locks the game. Not a good first impression. Hopefully, the dev either updates the trial, otherwise we'll have to hope that the full version performs better.

Latin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The problem is... I don't even get those messages. While the "save crystal" works fine, and i have no problem defeating enemies, everything else (dialogues included) just won't work... Maybe that's because i use Windows 7 on my PC...

shinryu

Reputation score
huh that is odd the only issue i really had was the jumping being a little clunky and you can speed up text by pressing the attack button once not sure why you guys are getting your game locked though i actually made it to the end only four enemies are in it

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Tested it out and I agree that the jumping is a bit wonky. It's okay when you're on an even surface, but if you try to run and jump off a slope, I always just went over the edge without jumping. I kinda found a way around that by just jumping in place and using the mid-air dodge. I was able to play the demo, though I thought people were having issues because it was a pixel game maker MV game, but it turns out it's a Unity game, so I'm not sure what the issue could be other than a computer specs problem or something.
But yeah, there's 4 enemies in the demo right now, each with their defeat scene. 2 of them had intractable scenes, surprisingly. Don't know what it does exactly, though. Based on those scenes, it's safe to say the content will be similar to the dev's demon angel games, but you know, with a female protagonist. Vore, yuri, and ryona are in the demo, and I'm sure there'll be more like that in the full game.
On a side note, was anyone able to get any scene with the shop keeper? I know it was a thing in their last two games, but maybe it's not it the demo.

Oh also, the game is announced on DLsite as well.

Johnxxx

Lurker
Reputation score
@Latin Isn't the first time with Unity games (Sinistar for exemple). You can solve this problem by changing the date format in English.

Capturedate.PNG

raeganomics

Reputation score
On a side note, was anyone able to get any scene with the shop keeper? I know it was a thing in their last two games, but maybe it's not it the demo.
Just keep talking to her from directly in front of her

Controls are definitely a bit too floaty, but didn't encounter any other issues in the demo. Love this dev's work though, and glad to see them trying their hand at some yuri.

shinryu

Reputation score
oh dear whatever you do never press z in the shop it will freeze the game namely when she greets you

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Johnxxx That did the trick, thanks.

Unfortunately, it didn't do much for the controls. I was dashing like a madman just for considering a left or right press. The sensitivity is bonkers, and if it wasn't for the stamina meter, I would've never made it past the first walljump section. That needs desparate improvement.
To add to this, because jumping is mapped to pressing UP, you either have to jump straight up and adjust afterwards, or try and jump forward at the high risk of just dashing right after leaving the ground, eating all upward momentum. This issue makes the few platforming segments a major pain in the ass. Maybe that's my controller, but considering I've been using it even for fighting games, I have my doubts. It's not unplayable, but it's barely functional.