What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ One person on-line ] [ 一人オンライン] KOKOACHAN fever / ココアちゃんフィーバー RE124943 RJ124943

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So the sequel to kokona online just came out and is hitting the chart sales as we speak with another catgirl rpg maker this time she's more of a kuudere..
You can also play as Kokona later in the game~

I'd post a link but for ulmf rules I've heard about no loli so meh~

But basically I want to ask those that are playing it:

-How far they are? = I'm up to the 2nd request from Crow when you gain control of Kokona I have no idea what I'm supposed to do not that fluent in moon runes~

-What scenes you've found?

There is actually a lot of content that could have been put into this game but I'm thinking the creator is a bit lazy but heck~

Last edited by a moderator:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Kokoa-chan Fever, Sequel to Kokona Online RJ124943

Have also discovered yesterday.
But if you go to homepage is also that he must fix errors even par.
But have also intresse to play.
Hope then get to the most updats. XD

and ol Merry Christmas.

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has the dlsite updated with the patch or isn't it released yet, or maybe he hasn't posted it yet

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The file on dlsite hasn't updated yet. At one point he said that you would have to restart your file due to a bug but he retracted that statement with his next post. I haven't played since then though. I'm stuck after you rescue the hobgoblin girl segment.
As for what to do when you get kokona you have to head all the way west from town and then north and you'll end up at a mining town. You exit that town NE and head into a mine and then go down to the third or fourth floor and use the dynamite to blow up a barrier then fight a boss. A lot of people have random crashes in that mine segment whenever you start a random encounter so save a lot. The boss is also a huge pain. It took me probably a dozen tries. After you beat the boss you just go up the stairs and you'll be done and gain control of kokoa again.

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ohhhh thanks so much keitai i was on the right track in the first place but it felt like I was underleveled severly but what the hey,

thanks again guess i'll be sure to backup up my save when he releases the patch

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Many battles crashes the game after 2 3 fights in certain areas really annoying.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Many battles crashes the game after 2 3 fights in certain areas really annoying.
Also, some houses, if you go in, you can't go out, example is the slum town inn. There is no escape!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The quest info again are too coarse ka what I gather any such thing of 25.
Then you can change any clothing or as necessary to the play. XD

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any hints on where you guys are finding the game? Haven't seen it yet on the places I usually find these kinds of games. And what i've turned up by googling is a variety of different games in a zip file named as this game.

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I paid for it. Since I liked his previous game enough. This time I'm having a really hard time justifying it since all the scenes seem to have only one variation and a lot of the game seems to be story locked.

moosemeatman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I paid for it. Since I liked his previous game enough. This time I'm having a really hard time justifying it since all the scenes seem to have only one variation and a lot of the game seems to be story locked.
huh well since you paid for it, maybe you would like to add it to the community collection? or my collection?
if you upload it and send me a link I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would also like a link for this game if you could provide me one by pm, i would buy this if i could, but the Japanese DLsite wont accept my card...

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I second that, I thank in advance the kind person who will help.

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

We can't post any links in the threads due to the rules of no loli so you'll have to ask me or keitai or anyone else to provide a link via pm.

Also during my playthrough I honestly have not come across any bugs or glitches but i do get the feeling that kokoa-chan should make some sort of reaction when horny or drugged like kokona does maybe that was one of the bugs.

yeah I liked his past game too, albeit very short cg scenes and yeah the story locked thing~ but either way can never go wrong with nekomimi lolis

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is this game like? Battlefuck or..?

Keitai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure what it is. I'm running windows 7 and I have no problems running the big map that he said requires a lot of system resources to go through with the catgirl lesbian scenes. But every so often whenever a battle starts the game crashes.
And ya I have over 200 corruption and I can't do anything and when I look at all the outfits from the sex shop it looks like kokoa can't even wear any of them. Only kokona. He announced an "upgrade pack" that he'll release in january but at another 15 dollars I don't even know if it's worth it.
It's a typical rpg game with RoL scenes. I've only encountered one gameover and that's when you fail to defeat the demon with the hobgoblin girl. If you newgame+ from that point and lose again you get the same scene as if you had won though so you can just rush through again if you have trouble beating it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay thanks Keitai

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just got the new updated version 1.12 and it seems some things were fixed although I'm still getting random crashes when battles start quite annoying actually ~~

chromo1418

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but do you need to do to advance in that first major town. That mine to the east is blocked off and when i try to leave through the south, she says something and then wont go out south. i already talked to all NPCs several times and i hunted down about 50+ blue slimes to the west. Do i miss something out?

Edit: I play with the newest version on dlsite.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I just got the new updated version 1.12 and it seems some things were fixed although I'm still getting random crashes when battles start quite annoying actually ~~
I get random crashes at any random point which sucks haha, have to remember to save every few min...