What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ One person on-line ] [ 一人オンライン] KOKOACHAN fever / ココアちゃんフィーバー RE124943 RJ124943

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Kokoa-chan Fever, Sequel to Kokona Online RJ124943

Hey Guys,

The Demo looks quite good so could you please send me a dl link per PM? ;)

Thank you!

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'd be very pleased if I could get a link in a PM too.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is pretty weird. I beat the boss in the mine and saved those guys but I didn`t get control of Kokoa again. Am I missing something?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new donwload linke for me thanks^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I won't play this game until the author gets his lazy ass up and fix the damn crashes lol...

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I also wouldn't mind a PM of this. The normal sites I go to don't seem to have it.

kuromaru

Reputation score

I would also kindly ask for a link in PM. please? ^^

brolly30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone pass me de links please :)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

jeez.... spamming PMing not helpin dude..
just go PM the user got review this game..
-_-
really.. 3 post just askin PM..

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah please do read the first post before posting in any thread it's common sense.

also i've stopped playing the game recently which is a shame but understandable if anyone wants to post like a mini walkthrough what to do, where to go, and the scenes I'll be really grateful as it'll give me motivation to play it more often regardless of the annoying crashes... cheers~

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm still trying to figure out if the game's worth looking into. Do you think it's too buggy to seek out and play right now?

By the sounds of it, it's... probably a good idea to wait it out a while?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

it seems I'm no further than anyone elce plot wise having only done the first quest. (slime killing)

I have however found that if you go into one of the top most houses in the first area of town and open the blue chest you'll have a H-scene that I'm guessing is inflation rather than pregnancy all things considered.

The springs also have some nudity including some girl in a very sugestive pose.

So as I've found:
Lose to worm
lose to blue or green slime (might be getting mixed up)
lose to dogoo
lose to catgirl (Yuri rape, not a comman sight)
lose to catgirl boss(?)
lose to pig
lose to slimegirl
lose to frog girl
Open blue chest in a house
Springs (non H)

Also really important, Don't forget to equipt the skills you learn. option menu 5.

Missions
First: kill 10(?) slimes in the east forest
Second: I think this has to do with the portal or village to the south as the guest giver changed his diologue after I went exploring.
Third:
I'll add more as I find it.

Last edited:
OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks for the mini guide ayu break yeah i'd possibly wait for more bug fixes if I were you

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone torrent this game to sukebei?
since it's pointless to ask for PM

bemmont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got to this part and I have no idea how to continue, Would anyone can help me?

Attachments

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, i'm also stuck on that dungeon too, any help would be appreciated

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have 1.42 and The game still smears from many fighting.
Bin in the volumes with the other heroine of early but can not make wieter because almost every fight there to crash into the mine.

If it is who has the newer version ne annoying really.
The can be happy when the bugged game ever who still buys.

ok 1.42 ist the latest.

Then I can only say there has no idea who he user programmable as XD

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got to this part and I have no idea how to continue, Would anyone can help me?
that was actually a really interesting place. First you go down to the lowest level and talk to a person in one of the rooms.

after you go back up the stairs a monster spawns on the base floor [he is tough and will require patience to kill]. You will not be able to attack him straight up as you have to find some weapons which you get by completing all the rooms. Each room is like a mini puzzle, the solution to the one you have posted in that picture is to get that blue bear at the start into the little housing to the right [mirroring the pink bear]

edit: My problem is after that area, I don't know how to progress the story further on. I can't go to the arena because that triggers the event that sent me to the area you are stuck in and then I can't get out because the weapons I need are gone.
I managed to translate something about the temple, but the only temple boss there is amazingly super hard and I'm at least 10 levels off being a threat to it.

Last edited:

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

That part's really annoying. There's some flowcharts in the 'memo' folder that you can use to see what you're supposed to be doing. Fighting that monster is what you're supposed to do, but it always leads to a game over unless you've seen the end of the other route.

Once you get that ending, use the orb at the top to start over. Win the training fight against that girl, then choose the second option to kill her. That'll get you on a different route. Once you're back in control, go fight the guard to the right. Win/lose doesn't matter. The girl that talked to you in the previous cutscene said to meet her in a red house or something, but that route doesn't seem to be in the game yet.

The rest is pretty straightforward until you get to the orcs. Losing to one will result in an ending/game over but won't let you pass that automatic game over event on the first path. Grind a lot, the orc boss is a fight against five orcs, one at a time. Apart from that, it doesn't matter if you lose any other boss encounters on this path, the swordsman guy will show up and kill it for you. Which is good because you're depending on your other party members, who both suck.

There's three endings past the automatic gameover on the first route, but I haven't seen two yet since they require even more grinding. According to the flowchart, it's based on what you choose to do after the C-rank tournament. Losing it is the 'normal' end, I think.

One last thing, after getting an ending, new chests will show up all over the game, usually with some sort of emblem in them. They're usually pretty powerful, but also situational. Stuff like 50% extra damage dealt and taken. A chest with 15000 gold shows up in the joke dungeon in the top-right area of that teleporter hub temple. Head over and grab it when you're back on the first route and can go in there.

Edit: On the puzzle room with the stuffed bears, you have to get the top one into the obvious space. It turns the pink bear into a chest, so don't block yourself out of that side, either. It's not mentioned anywhere in-game, only in a note on the developer's blog.

Last edited:

Nete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

they sure as hell should've made that top bear pink too then :|
thanks for the help, game is pretty fun even with the bugs surprisingly