What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫] [Golden Cat] イオナ物語 - / Iona Monogatari (RE157343) (RJ157343)

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well i was waiting for this game for weeks now xD

Background: Iona, a 3rd year student at the same magical academy all other Golden Cat games refer to, is in search of a powerful magical antidote. Her search brings her back to her hometown where a bar matron offers her a part-time job while she searches. Will this side-job interfere with Iona from finding this magic cure and graduating from the academy, or will she succeed in realizing her dream of becoming a magical knight?

Gameplay: Traditional RPG with turn-based combat, exp gains, and typical leveling up. Bare bones GoR. Outside of combat, you work in the bar/club. Only interacting with lewd patrons will increase Iona's lewd, otherwise, she can work and earn cash without consequences (for a pure/virgin play). The more depraved, the more h-scenes become available. Majority of h-scenes occur within this one location, so no great stress to hunt for h-content.

Original OP:
He made an april joke with this that it was going to be at first a simple cg set (The joke was making believe it was a rpg maker he developed "in secret") and then he realized....if i made the work just to do a couple screenshots to tease why can't i finish it? and here we have it!

Its what we can expect from konjikineko, corruption and nice art and a decent (With a lot of grind) gameplay!

The sad news is that he sacrficed a lot of time of work of the other game

If no one uploads it when it reaches around 1000 or 2000 sales i will do it myself

Ah! and its only 18cgs long, about i think he said 5hours gameplay? (Don't call me out on that, cause at first he said about 1 hour long

Last edited by a moderator:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Konjikineko イオナ物語 - RJ157343

Any idea when it would be out? The other game that has been announced in dlsite was scheduled to be out by late May but there have been no updates since then.

OP
WolfLance

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tomorrow i think he said, day 20

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He didn't even finished his last game, wtf?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's released now since technically it's the 20th for DLsite.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's available on AS now.

DDD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it released

OP
WolfLance

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got shared to soon in anime sharing :S, here is the link but if you like the game (And have money to spend ofc) buy it and support future releases! cause i said it like 1245436543 times, but will say it again...this is my favorite circle, by far!

Deleted member 49986

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Menu translation:

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh... one question.
Since you need at least 60 points of lust to get at least an extra scene for the slime boss, is there gonna be a new game+ with the lust stat taken or are you suppose to do anything before killing any boss?
if you defeat the bosses you won't see them again -.-

Last edited:

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the bunny girl D card but I got no idea what I need to do to get the C, says something about 200 and something else. Anyone knows?

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the bunny girl D card but I got no idea what I need to do to get the C, says something about 200 and something else. Anyone knows?
just keep completing orders in the bar every time you finish one you get some points when you pass 200 you will be given another card when you finish working ( from D to C is like all the customers 2 times)

I hope it's understable ( my english it's horrible )

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just keep completing orders in the bar every time you finish one you get some points when you pass 200 you will be given another card when you finish working ( from D to C is like all the customers 2 times)

I hope it's understable ( my english it's horrible )
I understand :)

But I have over 600 now and im pretty ive done everyone at least twice by now. I have 3 customers with hearts over their head, still no C

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I understand :)

But I have over 600 now and im pretty ive done everyone at least twice by now. I have 3 customers with hearts over their head, still no C
did you complete the quest you were given by the owner of the bar? ( the one you work in )

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm in game+ but i can't go forward with the drunken man scenes i only got the first 2 but not no matter how many times i talk to him both in the bar and the pub i can't get any more scenes idem for gambler

anybody has the same problem? ( i have 100 lust )

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

So, is anyone go to answer me? :D

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, is anyone go to answer me? :D
I would if I had the answer

As for the owner's quest, im not sure what it is, I unfortunatly can't read japanese

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would if I had the answer

As for the owner's quest, im not sure what it is, I unfortunatly can't read japanese
What do you mean you can't see them again? you can fight the bosses many times , the squid boss these is a opening near the start with some sparkles yoiu can refight him there

sorry I quoted the wrong replay

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean you can't see them again? you can fight the bosses many times , the squid boss these is a opening near the start with some sparkles yoiu can refight him there

sorry I quoted the wrong replay
? Can you explain to me where is the slime boss after you beat him then? I must be going blind...

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

? Can you explain to me where is the slime boss after you beat him then? I must be going blind...
I thought it said all bosses would respawn after sleeping at the inn or something?

Edit: Anyone know where to get the anti-poison ring. The squid monster is kicking my ass :X