What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫] [Golden Cat] イオナ物語 - / Iona Monogatari (RE157343) (RJ157343)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Konjikineko イオナ物語 - RJ157343

I thought it said all bosses would respawn after sleeping at the inn or something?

Edit: Anyone know where to get the anti-poison ring. The squid monster is kicking my ass :X
Have no idea where to get the ring but I managed to grind my way through. Get some mana pots like about 10, get to level 15 to unlock level 2 heal. Just spam your first skill on him. You would probably need to hit and heal, hit and heal. Just make sure your hp don't go below like 2/5 should be okay.

After I defeat the squid I got ranked up to C O_O So I guess defeating it was part of the criteria

edit: game bugged out on me. Got upgraded to B rank fairly easily then tried going to the dressing room once more and the background doesn't load so I'm just having a black screen now
edit 2: my screen is still black even after restarting the game but I am still able to move the character around. Black screen disappears once she changes to the skimpy outfit. Got to Rank A and able to get fatty in bed now. Tried sleeping in inn's bed to respawn slime but doesn't appear in the cave(same spot where we first encounter it)

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have no idea where to get the ring but I managed to grind my way through. Get some mana pots like about 10, get to level 15 to unlock level 2 heal. Just spam your first skill on him. You would probably need to hit and heal, hit and heal. Just make sure your hp don't go below like 2/5 should be okay.

After I defeat the squid I got ranked up to C O_O So I guess defeating it was part of the criteria

edit: game bugged out on me. Got upgraded to B rank fairly easily then tried going to the dressing room once more and the background doesn't load so I'm just having a black screen now
edit 2: my screen is still black even after restarting the game but I am still able to move the character around. Black screen disappears once she changes to the skimpy outfit. Got to Rank A and able to get fatty in bed now. Tried sleeping in inn's bed to respawn slime but doesn't appear in the cave(same spot where we first encounter it)
Yeah, I finally beat it by spamming double defense boost lol

Last edited:
OP
WolfLance

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes the game has that fixed in 1.2 (In theory) and if you saved in the black screen you will have your screen back in 1.2 alse some events not loading are fixed too

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes the game has that fixed in 1.2 (In theory) and if you saved in the black screen you will have your screen back in 1.2 alse some events not loading are fixed too
I see.. Any idea when it would be coming out? It's pretty annoying having to move your character around to the wardrobe blindly every time I go down to the dressing room.

Also problem with CG room: although I unlock the first and second scene with the fat guy in the VIP room, the CG room doesn't record it down.

And is it possible to change her clothes outside of the dressing room in the pub?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does anyone has version 1.2, cause i completed game, and only had scenes with boses and two groping scenes in bar/borthel, have no ide how to unlock other scenes i have talked to evryone times 10

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anyone has version 1.2, cause i completed game, and only had scenes with boses and two groping scenes in bar/borthel, have no ide how to unlock other scenes i have talked to evryone times 10
Once you unlock the VIP area, talk to the fat guy at the bottom left once then when you work again, there should be a heart icon on him. Not sure what are the exact conditions to unlock his scene but I had about 900 work experience and 60 lust points

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Once you unlock the VIP area, talk to the fat guy at the bottom left once then when you work again, there should be a heart icon on him. Not sure what are the exact conditions to unlock his scene but I had about 900 work experience and 60 lust points
There are no fatguys or whatsoever maybe its bug, if someone can check my save and tell me if its bug or im just an idiot

Attachments

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are no fatguys or whatsoever maybe its bug, if someone can check my save and tell me if its bug or im just an idiot
This fat guy. Like I said before, I'm not sure the exact condition. But I unlocked it with about 900 work experience 60 lust points and after talking to him at least once.

Attachments

DDD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This fat guy. Like I said before, I'm not sure the exact condition. But I unlocked it with about 900 work experience 60 lust points and after talking to him at least once.
he said "come 2nd flor of the inn"
after met him at inn,go to work again

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

he said "come 2nd flor of the inn"
after met him at inn,go to work again
You understand Japanese? :eek:
Can you help translate what the author posted in the blog regarding v1.2? Much thanks

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Updated to 1.3 today.

From the fix logs it seems 1.0 is really buggy...

●Ver1.2で修正された箇所
・クリア後、宿の寝室に戻る選択を行うと起こる不具合 Bug when selecting choice in the inn room AFTER clearing game
・遊び人・デノスイベントの進行・回想の不具合 Issues with events for 遊び人 character
 ※上記二つは回想部屋のカウンターにある赤い本を調べる事で修正されます The above two issues are fixed by inspecting the red book on the counter in the CG room
・一部条件下においてギルドで富豪の依頼が確認できない Millionaire's guild quest missing under certain conditions
・客によってチップが所持金に加算されない Chip money from (certain?) guests not added to funds (wtf? did this guy even debug at all before release?)

●Ver1.1で修正された箇所
・北西の洞窟でスライムと再戦時に
 右方向以外から話しかけると戦闘後に
 ゲームの進行が止まってしまう。Game hangs if you talk to the slime boss at the north-western cave from any direction other than the right.
・バニーランクBになった状態で
 次のダンジョンをクリアせずにホルンの酒場の
 スタッフルームに入ると暗転したままの状態になる。After reaching bunny rank B, going into the staff room at the pub without clearing the next dungeon will cause a perm black screen
・酔っ払いのイベントが2段階目以降発生せず、
 回想部屋にも正常に登録されない Drunkard's events from stage 2 onward not executing and not adding properly to CG room
・道具屋・デノスイベント回想部屋の不具合 Issues with 道具屋(Consumables merchant)'s events at the CG room
・アーゼンの塔のマップチップ透過 Transparency issues with the アーゼンの塔 map

Sooooo....... anyone managed to get version 1.3?

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there an item that makes you immune to confusion? Because that tower boss is rough without it

DDD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an item that makes you immune to confusion? Because that tower boss is rough without it
理性のイヤリング immune confusion.but its all.weak on lategame

equip 精霊のイヤリング or 虹の宝珠
精霊のイヤリング immune confusion,silence,sleep n palys
虹の宝珠 immune all status ailment
マイカ in 港 can make 虹の宝珠.but need 封邪の聖石 n 呪いの宝珠

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Seeing the CG room and the required requirements for each scene which I'm not sure would overlap each other in terms of e.g scene 2 require 60 lust whereas scene 3 require 80 lust but if you haven't done scene 2 and had 80 lust already, it would skip over scene 2, I think it's better to wait for the new version before you start the game.

Version 1.00 has too many bugs (still having the black screen bug)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

latest version is 1.3?

Coo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I'm supposed to find the items (enchanted choker, invisibility pot) for playboy / shopkeepers requests?

OP
WolfLance

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I'm supposed to find the items (enchanted choker, invisibility pot) for playboy / shopkeepers requests?
In the port town behind the woman in the tend there are stairs that go down, there you will find the shop for the shiny medals, the girl in the counter can make them if you have the materials, and you will have the materials if you kinda check every chest there is when you go to the tower, don't remember which one have materials exactly.