What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
PW: It'sMyLiberaceStarterKit,GotHerHardLikeSpartacus

Two new H-scenes and some bug fixes. Woot.

Just 3 more years of updates until a finished game by my calculations.

Jk <3 u KS

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
JaegerNimrod, there's something that I always wanted to ask you, how you do this kind of "magic" ????

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hows the voice?

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
Crap! I'm late again! D:
Update consists of more bugfixes than anything else
NEW UPDATE!
Version 0.80:
Additions:
- Added the voice to our girl
Bugfixes:
- Changed the speed order in the gallery, something between "very fast" and "auto" switching places
- Fixed the Goal bar at the top because it didn't display the current position correctly
- Fixed a bug of the position of the girl changing when switching into color edit and back to the title
- Fixed a bug about the BJ scene of the pale orc ending in End XXX like he came inside her pussy
- Fixed a bug about her sometimes pissing when it was not intended

This is it for today! Let's hope we get that game over scene in one of the next updates. Cya around next month! :)

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn you guys are fucking quick. It's usually at least 24 hours after an update before I can feel my right hand again.

Any-hoo, you know what it is.

PW: MyNewBitchYellowSheBlowThatDickLikeACello

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Goddamn, that oral voice is top-tier. Just wish there was more of a "swallow" to it.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is being better than the past "Girl" games. the animations and sprites are very well made, personally I loved how the tentacles squishes her skin and breasts!
I believe that it's somewhat difficulty to surpass those games in sellings, but I Hope that it sells at least 20k times! :cool:
Why Witch girl sold less than shinobi girl? :D

Last edited:

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If a new ver. go out and Jaeger is busy: just do a folder with new version and add Jeager uncensored version in last version.

I know it's sound simple but it's work in general.

Last edited:
OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If a new ver. go out and Jaeger is busy: just do a folder with new version and add Jeager uncensored version in last version.

I know it's sound silmple but it's work.
Depends on what gets updated. That works because no new sprites have been added in a while, so the censors were in the same places and no new ones were added. Most of the individual swf files have censoring code, so if new ones are created there is no guarantee. Should work well for bugfix updates, though, so good catch.

This game is being better than the past "Girl" games. the animations and sprites are very well made, personally I loved how the tentacles squishes her skin and breasts!
I believe that it's somewhat difficulty to surpass those games in sellings, but I Hope that it sells at least 20k times! :cool:
Why Witch girl sold less than shinobi girl? :D
Take me to church, man.

I'm guessing Witch Girl just wasn't enough of a change from Shinobi Girl to merit the same amount of attention. It still sold extremely well. The quality is high enough that I don't see sales as a possible issue. The production speed definitely costs KS some fans, though.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would say that Shinobi Girl are somewhat, highly improved step from Angel Girl so it boom out quickly to its sell rate where that very moment have multiple download spread out like a wild fire.

While Witch Girl are also improved in certain degree but its demo would high likely feature the same gameplay as their previous one, so some people feel rather blended for what they can expect, all new set of animation, changes in scenario and character but apart from that would basically still the same --- rendered Witch Girl not cost enough impact as much as when Shinobi Girl releases, they still have a good sell rate by itself quality tho.

I guess Kung-Fu Girl and Warrior Girl would fall into the same category, its sell rate wouldn't be boom out as much as its previous creation but will still sold out well by its own quality.

If we compare with Nekonomicon or Ayura Crisis, in which game style and its quality are pretty rare in this time. It's no doubt, cause huge impact up on it release and sold rate taken up even on top chart of current [ACT] label in DLsite quickly then I even relies.

At the same time, many Act game tent to have 'quality in certain part' but 'highly lack playable value' would also have its favorite rate highly conflict with sold rate when its release in which people would goes for its art and CG rather then game itself, if it also combining rule to unlock CG within while game are not even that interest to play for at least, to gathering those shiny CG, its sell rate would keep diminishing even more faster then when it freshly release, people would just wait for savefile to unlock stuff they want, or find CG set somewhere else without bother playing or buying their own.

Imaging KooonSoft try out a new genre with his current skill for something like Castlevania-ish, Platformer, Run'n'Gun or Beat them up or any other type that not One-way-Sidescroll they would cause some huge impact no doubt.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
These explanations makes sense. I always found Shinobi Girl sexier than With Girl, but the latter game was a huge improvement, the animations are great and that Zooming option was just awesome.
But the game is more or less the same, and takes ages to be done, well appointed.

midnightfire

Reputation score
Everyday I come to this page.... hoping for an update, for a shining light...
The last update was released has some months and since then, I've been waiting for this light
But everyday it's the same sadness
I can't hold it much more
soon I will surrender to madness

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
KS is very slow in their work, and they have more than one project in the works. They also have what I can only describe as "creative ADHD" and sometimes make small projects without any indication of the intended final size or whether other projects are dead or not.

Currently, according to their blog, they are finishing up a Unity game that virtually no one cares about (it is not that good, in my opinion).

I would recommend not replying to this thread unless there is a new update on Kung-Fu Girl. It would not surprise me if it took months. I hope it does not, but I would not hold my breath.

hbmssk

Reputation score
This isn't an update on Kung-fu Girl itself, but koooonsoft did release a game since then (I agree on the "creative ADHD" point)
Looks like this one's a collab, so published under a different name. Thought it might be of interest to those waiting on koooonsoft updates

koooonsoft-blog.b.dlsite.net/archives/51818912.html