What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Warrior Girl (RJ253103)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Warrior Girl

Game Type:
ACT

Language(s):
English
Japanese

Summary:
Simple side-scrolling action game in which you control the eponymous Warrior Girl. Move from the left side of the level to the right, fighting enemies and collecting coins along the way. Compared to previous Koonsoft games, it has a little more depth - you can defend by backpedalling, and if you time it right, deflect enemies' projectiles.

Features:
Pixel Animation
Clothing Destruction
Interactive Gallery

Content:
Female Protagonist
Yuri
Tentacles
Slimes
Goblins
Orcs
Insects
Possibly Futa

Pics:

Links:

Released:
09/12/20 (Fantia)
09/18/20 (DLSite)

Downloads:
(GetUploader)

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only thing that koooonsoft lack is story line :cry:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Thank you, Jesus" brings a new meaning.

Oping

Reputation score
thank you ,Jesus !
LOL....just a holy blessing like.

By the way, anyone got the new update of that two gifs?

UnrealTSN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know about it. But why " (GetUploader)" even not exist or wrong link (old version). :unsure:

comakill23

Reputation score
the one on koooonsoft.jp still works

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah I don't know how I fucked up the DL link, will fix
Edit, nope, it doesn't look as though I was the one that fucked up. Both the image and the download button on that page ^ link to 0.08A

Geebzy

Reputation score
I got to read the update on Kooonsoft's blog, google trasnlated the version but let me just sum it up for all of you:

It looks like the developer managed to make up more enemies and is planning to revise all of the current enemies (in this case, all the scenes from the goblins, slime, and the floating tentacles) there seems to be an "A" and "B" scenes, similar to most of Kooonsoft's creations like in Witch Girl, Shinobi Girl.

No new Demo will be released yet, maybe it is expected to come at the end of november, or next year prehaps, but we can expect some big changes in the animations for each or most of the enemies in the game, also there's a new enemy that i've seen besides the succubus, here's the link to the image:

Here's another link for an example of the revision of the slime scene:

Anyways, that's all that i could understand from the translation, some of the google translations were either hard to understand or entirely isn't, and is broken.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got to read the update on Kooonsoft's blog, google trasnlated the version but let me just sum it up for all of you:

It looks like the developer managed to make up more enemies and is planning to revise all of the current enemies (in this case, all the scenes from the goblins, slime, and the floating tentacles) there seems to be an "A" and "B" scenes, similar to most of Kooonsoft's creations like in Witch Girl, Shinobi Girl.

No new Demo will be released yet, maybe it is expected to come at the end of november, or next year prehaps, but we can expect some big changes in the animations for each or most of the enemies in the game, also there's a new enemy that i've seen besides the succubus, here's the link to the image:

Here's another link for an example of the revision of the slime scene:

Anyways, that's all that i could understand from the translation, some of the google translations were either hard to understand or entirely isn't, and is broken.
I'm fairly sure the slime one is a different game. I've also used google translate and I understood that the developer is working with someone else to make a new minigame, which is also the reason why it's taking so long to update Warrior Girl.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another month, another demo-less update.

He's added some more gifs to fantia, and seems to have finished all 30 enemy types. He's now looking to add other elements that go beyond his usual RoR design (i.e. adding story and places to visit).
Looking to release the game in January or February.

Unrelated note, going on 3 months dry of updates for Kung-Fu Girl :^(

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
So January and February came and went. Looks like there was an update near the end of last month but it's really hard to tell what it was about using Google Translate. At least he doesn't seem to be promising a new release date, since we all know it would just get pushed back again anyway.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to Games Under Construction section.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yikes, that January 2020 released date. Koooonsoft being quick to release shit as per usual. Graphically, this is by far the most interesting one he's done so far, but then again, I haven't really touched anything he's done since Witch Girl and a very early build of Kung Fu Girl (with like one or two enemies). Has he/they even released anything since Witch Girl, or has it only been demo/backer builds?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I haven’t seen him update this game in a while. I think he’s more focused on Kung fu girl that this game. Which isn’t wrong, but I like this game a little more.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello newbie, now feel the rage of people waiting furiously a post in this topic about a potentiel update