What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ころぽっと] 昏き淵で孕みし乙女 (RJ223861)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
たいとる.jpg RJ223861_img_smp1.jpg

DlSite:
Release Date: Sep. 18, 2018

Story: Claudia (MC) hurried home to care for his father who has fallen into a come. There are some abnormal situation around town and of course our heroine became the actor mayor and...

Game System:
  • Similar to previous titles from this circle, you need to collect clothing pieces. Most of these are drops, but some are from NPC
  • Skills and stats can be learn from clothing. The first round you get the bonus/skill in purple. Second time + you get the stats in yellow.
  • Certain clothing combination unlocks job class that gives specific bonus. 1 base job class (villager) + 10 one that can be unlocked from clothing
  • Maps are unlocked as you progress story, some bonus maps are unlocked if you clear mechanic on certain maps
  • If you get a game over in the field, you get toss into seedbed mode. Your goal is to runaway towards exit without getting caught, Also, after each reap, there is a chance you would be offered to another seedbed.
  • There is an achievement of sort (e.g. you spend 6/12/18/24 hrs. in a seedbed).
  • There are some element of combat H, you can get your clothing partially shredded and also lose your virginity. However it is just a scene (no resist mechanic).
  • Virgin Run OK
  • Quick Travel in town using Lamp Post
  • You can unlock alternate clothing colour and dark skin once you collect sufficient pieces of clothing
  • Tip: try and collect at least 1 clothing drop per monster. A handful are required to trade for other pieces, so for these 6 or so pieces, you need to collect a second one.
  • NPC such as the town militia can help you fight during the day (you can use the hunters once you clear the area). The thief job class changes the militia's attack into an aoe. You can strengthen the militia/hunter's level by the amount of resource you have on hand.
  • If you get pregnant in the seedbed, your monster firstborn can help you fight as well (no time restriction). It is weak initially, but can by power up with job. Activate Undine mode for Claudia would change its attack into an AOE ice storm. Unfortunately, it level up slowly and requires to fight with you to get stronger. (Level up slowly).

Menu:
  • Item
  • Skill
  • "Meat Development Diary"
  • Status
  • Save
  • Quit
The game does not use the usual stats:
1537679527962.png
  • Attack
  • Item discovery rate
  • The last 4 stats effects your skills. Most of the skills belongs to one of the 4 "elements". You can improve these via clothing and certain events.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sounds interesting; I hope it ain't just mostly tentacles though.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
  • for new job, choice clothes in same color 1.jpg
  • maid in pub need 豊穣の霊薬
  • start clothes and dress up to 18 or 19, for exchange clothes from girl who near town placard (last one)
  • bell in graveyard better click more times
  • some tomb has item
  • if GoR in ruins castle can get clothes
  • change job to 聖女 then click ghost can get item
  • about 11PM talk to cat, it will go to change dress room, if clothes has 2 or more, dress it then click cat can use 1 same clothes for power up, not need wait 20 (if clohtes has purple skill, better get it before click cat, because some has bug), 3th line right clothes can click any times because bug

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
How well does this play with text hooks?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How well does this play with text hooks?
It's a standard VX Ace game, text hooking works fine. Some of the extra information is in picture format though, so cannot be hooked. (mainly her body stats, like vaginal tightness and such.)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am missing these 2 pieces of clothing, one of which is for one of the classes. Do you remember where you got the drop?
View attachment 16888
class no idea
if clothes possible not drop from monster, reward after help girl or box or tomb?
hair possible is noon talk to girl in flower.jpg , then start forest get flower to her (maybe left side pond), tomorrow or few day later can get new hair

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So I'm missing one more monster to kill here and no idea where to find it?

Attachments

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
class no idea
if clothes possible not drop from monster, reward after help girl or box or tomb?
hair possible is noon talk to girl in View attachment 16891, then start forest get flower to her (maybe left side pond), tomorrow or few day later can get new hair
Thanks, got the hair...
Which one is the box or tomb? Or is there another girl I need to help? (I've got all the clothes from the exchange girl by the notice board).

Also, I found the alternate ending. (CG lower left 2nd one).
You just need to take a long time to kill the last boss (e.g. change to hunter mode and just normal attack).
The rest of your party will join you eventually. Afterwards, just choose first option.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I'm missing one more monster to kill here and no idea where to find it?
need new version
Thanks, got the hair...
Which one is the box or tomb? Or is there another girl I need to help? (I've got all the clothes from the exchange girl by the notice board).

Also, I found the alternate ending. (CG lower left 2nd one).
You just need to take a long time to kill the last boss (e.g. change to hunter mode and just normal attack).
The rest of your party will join you eventually. Afterwards, just choose first option.
only remember is get in start, go 1 or 2 star dungeon find it? if near tomb has dont moving monster must click it (anyway not alot tomb, click all hehe), 1 dungeon at night has floating flower for box

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
need new version

only remember is get in start, go 1 or 2 star dungeon find it? if near tomb has dont moving monster must click it (anyway not alot tomb, click all hehe), 1 dungeon at night has floating flower for box
Thanks... but I am confused, where is the box? (I probably gotten the floating flower, but have not put it in box)

Last edited:

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So far this is pretty disappointing. All the mechanics are there, but all the H stuff I've seen so far is a single-CG for the NPCs you rescue, and when the PC loses it's just a bunch of different poses and the odd nondescript cut-in with a dick and text to tell you what's happening. That said I haven't lost to any of the bosses so far.
Edit, I decrypted it out of curiosity and there's a grand total of maybe 14 CG sequences featuring the MC that are anything more than light groping or leaving it entirely up to the imagination. Plus a small handful of NPC CGs, maybe 5. The majority of them feature huge insertions and/or pregnancy etc, or are otherwise fairly vanilla. So unless that's really your cup of tea and you enjoy filling in the massive blanks in all the other "H", don't waste your time with this.

Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent game but the actual art component of the hentai is bare-bones at best

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks... but I am confused, where is the box? (I probably gotten the floating flower, but have not put it in box)
sorry for my bad english, i talking this box only 1.jpg , if get it can ignore
and this 2 tomb must has item 2.jpg 3.jpg , only forget what item only, other tomb maybe has hidden item too

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if im not mistaken you can speed up the leveling of the monster firstborn by giving it milk. just have it join your group and then use the ability from the ability menu

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sorry for my bad english, i talking this box only View attachment 16901, if get it can ignore
and this 2 tomb must has item View attachment 16902View attachment 16903, only forget what item only, other tomb maybe has hidden item too
Thanks, didn't realize you can click on the tomb/gravestone. It is in the first one with the 3 mobs, and is part of the set for the fortune teller class.
There is also goodies here:
1537814904697.png

Now we just need to figure out the two hidden classes (witch & valkyrie).

@minipotato great tip, totally missed that. Just need to remember to feed it once a day :p

Last edited:
OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2018年09月24日 不具合修正 内容追加
・回想シーンの不具合の修正
・未取得の装備品のおおよその入手場所を見れるように

Oh good, the latest update tells you approximately where to get the missing clothing.

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Does it tell us approximately where to get the missing content? :p
Seriously though, I hope that the devs will add more art to the ROL section and fulfil this game's potential

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does it tell us approximately where to get the missing content? :p
Seriously though, I hope that the devs will add more art to the ROL section and fulfil this game's potential
Everything from this circle requires search and trigger (gradually corrupts MC).
For example, it takes 3x to trigger the hunter event in the forest. Once MC has been "initiated", it is a straight trigger in the other maps.
You will need to sleep to next day in between each trigger.

As for content update, he added 3 variations so far.
2018年09月22日
・Hシーン三枚に差分を追加

Anyway, if this isn't your cup of tea, go for those Acerola games :)

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Try talking to the cat at night, when no one else is around.