What's new

[Complete - Full] Kouman Tsuma Kanraku!!! ~Ii Onna Dakedo Ya na Onna~/Breaking a Stuck-up Wife! ~A Good Woman, But a Bitch~ [RJ277940]

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translated a short-ish visual novel featuring an OL milf. Not sure if this is the right place for VN translations, but I've seen people posting about VNs before so I figured why not.

RJ277940_img_main.jpg

DLsite:
VNDB:

Download to the TL can be found on my blog here:
Please note this is just the translation, not the game itself.
(I can change the link to a direct download if posting links to your own website isn't allowed.)

Enjoy the TL, let me know if anything doesn't work or about how I messed up word wrapping somewhere.

EDIT: Patch updated to fix untranslated text.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This is the correct location for all translations.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Dargoria You are AMAZING THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS! <3

Played this game MTL and still LOVED it.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use the translation request thread.
someone please translate marina 3 T__T, all these amazing vn got translated and non of them are marina 2&3

OP
D

Darg777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently since I began my translation the creator released some update patches for the game. I translated the 1.00 version (and fixed a lot of the bugs myself) so trying to apply this patch to the updated version causes the translation to break. I'll update the patch later today to fix compatibility issues, apologies.

EDIT: A quick fix for those who can't wait seems to be to remove the two patch.xp3 files from your folder.

Last edited: