RPG Ci-En [Kudarizaka Guardrail] Untitled

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
Reputation score

Description:
Shiraso a.k.a Kudarizaka Guardrail, one of my favorite doujin artists, has announced they are working on an H-RPG. When asked, they said that it would be in the spirit of Taima Miko Yuugi and Rei the Drifter Girl - so that means a lot of up-front hentai, combat-rape and clothing destruction - he also mentioned that it might include mechanics neither of those games had. As with their art, it'll probably have a heavy focus on tentacles and slimes (pretty much confirmed by screenshots), and likely feature yuri and possibly corruption/mind control/mind-break elements.

Note: as of posting, much of this description is conjecture and being so early in development, likely to change. But from the sound of it so far, it's a match made in heaven.

Content: (* = not confirmed, but likely based on doujins)
Female Protagonist
Combat Rape
Clothing Destruction
Tentacles
Slimes
Yuri*
Corruption*
Mind Break/Control*

Controls:
TBA - Most likely RPGMaker standard

Links:
Dev Blog
Dev JP DLSite page
Ci-En

Pics:

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This hits a lot of good signs for me. Hope this goes well.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm a fan of the kinds of content they usually go for, and this seems heavily based on CR scenes, so this is a definite follow for me. Even if they don't do too much with MV outside of the CR in battles, the art is enough to win me over.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lets just hope it has alot of actual penetration during the CR. IIRC, the doujins he made is mainly foreplayish.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A combat rape game huh? and it even has a picture of the butt in one of em. I have nice expectations for this, I hope theres at least 1 bandit type enemy in there but I can deal without em if the rest of the enemies are great.