What's new

RPG [Kudarizaka Guardrail] 駆錬輝晶 クォルタ アメテュス EG (RJ280540)

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

駆錬輝晶 クォルタ アメテュス

Description
:
An RPG-Maker game in the style of Taimamiko Yuugi/Exorcism Shrine Maiden, in which you play as Amethyst(?), a powerful magic girl, as she goes on some quest to root out evil demons yada yada - I'm not sure how much of an actual story there is to the game, but it seems like an "Establish the setting and context, go straight to gameplay" type deal. Anyway, gameplay is fairly standard: Progress through each level, fight battles with enemies, fight the boss, (don't) get raped. The twist is, you start off powerful, but status effects stack up to reduce your power - and enemies only have H-attacks, a handful that apply status effects and some enemies have the ability to bind the heroine. Status effects can also be accrued from the environment.
There are 16 enemies, so 3 + a boss per stage. Each has a RoL CG and multiple in-battle sprites.
The main draw for me is the art, the dev made a lot of doujins and CG sets featuring this character, all following similar themes.

Shiraso a.k.a Kudarizaka Guardrail, one of my favorite doujin artists, has announced they are working on an H-RPG. When asked, they said that it would be in the spirit of Taima Miko Yuugi and Rei the Drifter Girl - so that means a lot of up-front hentai, combat-rape and clothing destruction - he also mentioned that it might include mechanics neither of those games had. As with their art, it'll probably have a heavy focus on tentacles and slimes (pretty much confirmed by screenshots), and likely feature yuri and possibly corruption/mind control/mind-break elements.

Note: as of posting, much of this description is conjecture and being so early in development, likely to change. But from the sound of it so far, it's a match made in heaven.

Content/Features: (* = not confirmed, but likely based on doujins)
Female Protagonist
Combat Rape
Clothing Destruction
H-stat tracking
Status effects
Tentacles, Monsters & Slimes
Yuri
Lactation
Humiliation
Corruption
Mind Break/Control
Note: There isn't very much penetration, just in case that's a deal-breaker for you.

Controls:
RPGMaker standard
W or PgDn - Skip Dialog

Links:

Downloads:
(DLSite JP)

Released:
April 3rd 2020

Pics:

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

This looks super promising, so I'll keep an eye on it even if I'm not sure I trust it to ever come out.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm a fan of the kinds of content they usually go for, and this seems heavily based on CR scenes, so this is a definite follow for me. Even if they don't do too much with MV outside of the CR in battles, the art is enough to win me over.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Lets just hope it has alot of actual penetration during the CR. IIRC, the doujins he made is mainly foreplayish.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A combat rape game huh? and it even has a picture of the butt in one of em. I have nice expectations for this, I hope theres at least 1 bandit type enemy in there but I can deal without em if the rest of the enemies are great.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trail version planned for June, latest update on his Ci-En is for a video demonstrating the battle system, but locked behind the paywall. I dont think I can justify spending that much money on a video though, as much as i want to see the combat mechanics in action .-.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It's also on his twitter which is linked from the blog. I'll add it to the OP

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
In summary, the last few blog posts indicate a few things:
There is an ESM/TSM-style binding system - enemies can perform H attacks while the MC is bound by other enemies (Compare first and second images). Presumably being bound will limit the abilities you can use in that turn.
There's an in-battle corruption meter (See third image)
There will be H-stat tracking

So far confirmed enemies are the octopus, slime-girl and starfish shown in these pictures.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How hawt. tho it looks like there wont be any humanoid characters outside of slimes then, that system works well for a gangbang.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
A trial (containing the first stage and set of enemies) has been released for Ci-En/Enty supporters.

comakill23

Reputation score
A trial (containing the first stage and set of enemies) has been released for Ci-En/Enty supporters.
Aaannnnnd I know what where my money is going.

This guys stuff is amazing, I'm glad he made a game around it so my translator can finally reliably translate it(at least as reliably as it gets imo).
edit:
I really wonder if he's we are going to see machine/contraption enemies too, not that they are much different.

Last edited:

comakill23

Reputation score

Extra spice indeed, seems like a good idea if google is serving me right.

comakill23

Reputation score
e2: link removed in hopes of preventing my account getting nuked when mega staff find out about this place

Well, the idea of using my debit card to buy this doesn't please me but then again it looks better on my transaction history than dlsite ever did.
Even though it's been out for a solid month I'm gonna delete this link in about <24 hours because I rate this higher than a glorified h gallery. It's been out for a while now, I'll save someone the effort of reposting it.

edit:
Game is also packed, so use the latest engima unpacker if you intent to translate it through the usual means.

Clothing takes fucking forever to break, H attacks could be less foreplay-ish(at least the squid could give us some penetration action) but aside from that it's pretty good take on TMA/ESM combat rape mechanics, just needs some polishing.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Doesn't look like the game's been released yet, I can't find it with a cursory search of his blog or ci-en but I can't read moonrunes, do you mean the trial is out?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Doesn't look like the game's been released yet, I can't find it with a cursory search of his blog or ci-en but I can't read moonrunes, do you mean the trial is out?
Yeah... That's the trial containing first area (enemies and boss battle included)...

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i played it,what i don't like is that you can remove the corruption debuffs easily,the boss lack a game over scene and there is not exactly a visible sign of corruption(the eye change color,a belly tattoo,etc) but the game is pretty good.

oldboggy

Reputation score
Overall a nice game, good artwork, but even though I'm o.c.d., it still started to feel grindy by the time I got to the boss. The slime girls were great fun, but as comakill23 suggested, less sturdy clothing and more actions from the squid would be beneficial. Still, definitely worth keeping an eye on.