What's new

Kult RPG

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kult RPG

Francesca's Journal, partial entry (includes all of session two).
Friday, August 27, 1999
Yeah, so it’s actually Saturday but I was rather tied up for most of last night. Or… cuffed is actually a better term. I’m sore and tired and want to go home and sleep in my OWN BED, ALONE for a thousand years, but I need to hurry up and write out these thoughts before Rebecca batters down the bathroom door.

Anyway… in the very early hours of Friday morning, I found myself quite unable to sleep. I’ve never been able to cuddle comfortably with anyone, and as [the words "sexy" "gorgeous" "pretty" and "hot" are all scratched through here, in favor of the less-girlish adjective] attractive as Rebecca is, I was still unable to relax enough around her to sleep well. If anything, her attractiveness made it more difficult. So I got up while it was still dark to stretch and get some water or something. Heard screaming from the big guy, which scared the living shit out of me. Turns out Charles has nightmares. Go figure.

Asked Charles about the kids thing… specifically, if he had a history of abusing kids or sexual crimes. He denied it and was rather insulted, and I don’t think he was bullshitting me. I’m sure he’ll be sore at me about the question for a bit, but it’s better to know.

I also found out that Helen, my assistant, was the one who got Rebecca involved in the first place. As hot as Rebecca is… and as amazing as the sex was… yeah. That’s too serious a lapse of judgment to ignore. I’m going to have to replace her, and soon. I can’t trust stupid people to work for me.

We stopped by my place so I could get fresh clothes and give Joseph a quick call. Joseph seemed… agitated and more than a little concerned about Don Luciano, who has apparently been flaking out over the book and having the homeless monitored (which ties in with Mr. Evil Hobo, as I have just dubbed him). This news caused Charles to do a little freak-out and run out to call someone from the hallway. So our next lead is David Lynn… we have his apartment address and MIGHT be able to squeeze some more information out of one of the security guards. Sounds like a little seduction job, which is right up Rebecca’s alley.

We switched vehicles to avoid Mr. Evil Hobo if possible. I took my motorcycle and Charles drove Rebecca in my Z3. No sign of the hobo along the way to the security office. Rebecca and I did the talking… Charles watched the vehicles and kept a distant eye on us in case we needed help. The guard was actually fairly useless; Rebecca got his number and possibly a date, but I don’t know if this guy has any useful information. It was a long shot. We decided to go check out the late Mr. Lynn’s place next.

So… funny thing is that I actually found myself being jealous of the guard. I wasn’t going to say anything about it to Rebecca, and DEFINITELY not to Charles, but I was a bit envious and will probably do whatever I can to sabotage his chances with Rebecca.

Speaking of Rebecca, she’s trying to PICK THE BATHROOM LOCK. I’m going to try to find a quiet place to continue this entry… so much more to write.

Must be strong and resist urge to spend the rest of my week sleeping with Rebecca... or ANYONE ELSE, DAMMIT. Be strong. Let's open that door.
I'll write more as I get time and just edit changes in. Hope out.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Session 5 log:

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sixth session logs:

Stopped early because need Charles for the next part.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Vision quest! Also 8th session.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Francesca's Journal, conclusion of Friday entry (includes sessions three and four).
Friday, August 27, 1999 (Continued)
Still Saturday, still working on getting Friday in the journal. Argh. One would think, upon looking at Rebecca and me, that I would be able to rapidly overpower and force my way past such a tiny woman. But they’ve never had Rebecca’s fingers and/or tongue inside of them. So I was… delayed. And here I am now, hiding in my car in the garage. Must finish entry. Must finish entry.

We headed to David Lynn’s condominium building to search for information regarding our quarry, the Arcanum Metropolis. His sixth-floor place was locked, and I guess I’ve gotten a little rusty with the old B&E skills—couldn’t pick the lock. I think that made Charles very happy, because he seems to really relish any opportunity to break, batter, beat, stab, or shoot anything (or anybody).

Anyway, the search turned up a whole lot of arcane stuff, a bunch of sex toys, and some records on floppy disk. I’m somewhat curious what exactly David Lynn was trying to get into here, and why the Don wants this stuff so desperately. Still… must stay on topic. We found the address of a storage unit, and the numbers “4678” kept coming up. Charles decided that the best way to cover our tracks was to burn the building down.

My two companions are living, anthropomorphic incarnations of Lust and Violence. At least they keep things interesting.

We proceeded to the warehouse… and apparently we were too late. The book was all burned up. Someone had gotten there before us. Also, Mr. Evil Hobo was there to explain these things to us. And he has a name: Renceur. A sinister name for a sinister person, I suppose.

Tonight we went to a club, to report to the Don and my old friend Joseph. I was concerned about Joseph… Charles tells me that his “aura” is doing some jacked-up stuff, even considering his profession. And there’s the stuff he told Charles that he should NOT have told Charles. Still, he’s family.

Here’s where things went off the deep end a bit. Charles apparently knocked Joseph out and loaded him into the trunk of my car, on suspicion of betraying the Family. I was… upset? Scared? Angry? I pulled my gun on Charles and came very close to shooting him last night, more than once. Still, he promised not to kill or seriously harm Joseph until we were both convinced of his guilt.

I conceded that Joseph had come awfully close to betrayal, and agreed that if he were guilty, we’d have to take… drastic measures. I also got Charles to agree that if we were both convinced of his innocence, he’d walk out Scot-free. In a literal and figurative sense, I suppose.

Joseph seemed… different. Off. Whether it’s the stress of dealing with the Don’s erratic behavior or a planned act of malice, he’s a man on the edge. I couldn’t convince him to outright betray the Don, so it’s more likely that this situation is beyond his grasp. I convinced Charles (and the Don, by proxy) to send Joseph to work in Italy for a while. Getting him out of harm’s way is the best thing for Joseph and his family (and probably the Family, too… but I’m not exactly a member so that’s rather low on my priority list).

Is it an ideal solution? No. Probably not. But it’s the best I can give Joseph for now, and it prevents complications at this moment. Eventually, I hope to bring him back to Chicago. Probably once the Don gets ahold of this book, things will calm down and we’ll be able to look at the Joseph thing in a better light.

I had a lot of pent-up aggression I needed to let out, from the whole situation with Charles, Joseph, and the Don. I decided to take it out on Rebecca… in a rather sexual way. I had her restrained on the bed, and was giving it to her with one of the larger toys she “liberated” from Lynn’s place.

That’s when Charles came in and turned the tables on me. Next thing you know, I was a restrained participant, in the middle of a Charles/Rebecca sandwich.

To be quite honest, it was probably the best sex I’ve ever had, a sentiment that CHARLES MUST NEVER, EVER HEAR. Is it bad that I’m romantically involved with a woman and a man at the same time? Is it bad that I like it? What the fuck happened to our professional and aloof Francesca Giovanni? Will she continue to fall apart?

I suppose it’s a good thing that I’m finally enjoying myself with people again. Probably. But at the same time, I think I’m going to be jealous of either partner when one or both of them decide it’s time to move on.

They’re MINE now. (You can’t see it, but I’m giving you a wicked smile now, oh my faithful Journal.)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

10th session, also know as OHGODALLTHEDRAMA

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am announcing my official, and FINAL, withdrawal from this game. Both for time constraints which I have trouble meeting, and personal issues. do what you will.

Hopeyouguess62

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am announcing my official, and FINAL, withdrawal from this game. Both for time constraints which I have trouble meeting, and personal issues. do what you will.
I cannot help but feel that this is directed at me, regardless of what might be said before or after. It's unfortunate that we couldn't see eye-to-eye and resolve our disagreement. I felt that some of the statements you made toward the end of the conversation (which you ended rather abruptly and conclusively) were mean-spirited, and unfortunately I responded in kind. In that, I feel we were both wrong.

I want to apologize to Blarg for wasting his time, and I want to apologize to Spodah for wasting a LARGE chunk of his time, as well as causing complications in what was a new and intriguing game setting. Most of all, I want to say I'm sorry to Courage Wolf.

Anyone who's known me for the briefest time knows that I love to argue and I hate to lose an argument, and our latest spat was no exception. While I still feel that I was justified in making my points, I allowed our discourse to become counter-productive. I know that I shoulder a large portion of the blame for the game becoming derailed in such a fashion, and while I thought I had made a fairly decent character, the argument can be made that I did a poor job.

I don't expect you to change your mind, CW, but your decision is only final so long as you decide it to be so (or until Spodah closes that door). I want you to also know that despite our disagreements, I hold you in the highest regard as a person, and I hope that a game won't come between our friendship. I've still got GREAT GOBS of love and respect for you.

Please don't hate me forever.

Much Love,
Hope

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I, and Rebs, just want to be loved. Violently, and in the butt. Maybe also nostrils sometimes.