What's new

[WIP - Full] Kunoichi Botan enokippu translation

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wasn't this already done? Maybe I'm just mixing it up because there are many translated games where I can understand "Kunoichi" but the rest is just moon.

OP
Asutype

Asutype

Reputation score
Wasn't this already done? Maybe I'm just mixing it up because there are many translated games where I can understand "Kunoichi" but the rest is just moon.
I don't think because looking at I can't find anything and when I asked people they told me that nobody to work

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, maybe I got things mixed up then. Good luck on the translation my guy.

echelond

Reputation score
It was partial if I'm remembering correct.
Guess he is making a full translation

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
another fully translated kunoichi game is

this one only have partial trans before afaik

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah if this one had a partial before it makes a lotta sense why I thought it already had one. Well, good that it's getting a full translation now.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh this game looks nice, the art style looks good. Hyped to see this done, ans the fact you're 50% done already is awesome!

Omega9111

Reputation score
Hello, I'm starting a translation of Kunoichi Botan. (probably 50% of the game done)

These my first translation and other translator helps me a little for some dialogue, so don't blame me for a bad translation on my part for some dialogue.

you can the the game on this post https://ulmf.org/threads/kunoichi-botan-enokippu.7529/

QwQ How will you leave a download link with the game already translated or will it be a link without the game if not the translation in a folder?

LordOfGears

Reputation score
Cool stuff. My bad in advance if this is a dumb question, but when this is finished where should I go to download the translation? Will you put a link in this thread?

Bramus

Reputation score
Thanks for your work, you're still at this right? I am excited with this proyect, I really like the enokippu's games and also ninjas, but I almost know basic English so play a game in japonese is pain in the ass for me

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After watching the short anime version of this, I'm really expecting to play this game in full English. Hope all goes well in your efforts to translate this.