What's new

RPG RPG Maker [とらいあんぐる] くノ一椿 / Kunoichi Tsubaki (RJ221304)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
West of where there is the bubble for the kunai... there looks like a path to a shrine. I suspect there is some relationship.

There is also the following sets of instruction from the old man in chapter 3... don't know when to use it.

1526768769816.png

BBQ

Reputation score
I haven't figured out where they are either but two of them are popular cheat codes.
The 2nd is reminiscent of a code used in a lot of Sega games, primarily Sonic.
The 3rd is the Konami Code, just with the A at the end replaced with O.

So just a guess, there may be a means (NPC or otherwise) to input those cheats and unlock gallery, etc.
Or maybe it's just gibberish pop-culture references. If anyone finds out before I do, I'm interested to know.

(Side note: as a new member do the forums require us to self-censor names to companies to avoid search flagging?)

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Question first: Does anybody know how to trigger all brothel scenes? I ended up with the meat toilet scene (it's like the stuck-in-the-wall scene) and now the owner throws Tsubaki out everytime. There is still an orb in the gallery in the same row as the other brothel scenes and it's name is translated to something like "Kunoichi bought with money". I have no idea what to do about it.

Also with the kunai, if you go south of the hideout there's what looks to be a bubbling spot of water on by the coast. However all I've seen happen is it knocks you down and you lose the kunai as it falls into the water. Not sure if there's some Link to the Past - Wishing Well-esque mechanic to it later.
In Chapter 5 (After the red demon has been beaten) you should find the blue-haired girl in the amusement district. Eventually she will tell you about the water god in the shrine south of the hideout and how he might restore things dropped into the pool. It's possible that you need to trigger this hint, but I wouldn't know what may be required, Go to the shrine; above the bell and the little pier should be another set of bubbles. You might need to ring the bell; I ringed it way before and I didn't have to after I talked to Aoi. You get three options: The first two I haven't tried. Apparently they're about accepting a silver or a gold kunai. The bottom option is translated to "don't care about h-scene"; it will trigger an (rather good) h-scene with the slime and Tsubaki acquires the water god kunai afterwards. It's good, but certainly not the strongest kunai.

Regarding the old man with his arrow/cheat code message: You can later talk to him when he's cowered in the corner; just walk behind that divider. It may look that you can't, but you can. He's the harassment guy we might have met in dungeon 1. No idea what's up with the code.

The brothel cat scene can only be activcated after you watched both in-dungeon cat scenes: I missed the scene in dungeon 2 and turned every stone to find the missing scene (the owner gives you vague hints regarding which conditions might be fulfilled).

Last edited:

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got to the part where I have to sneak in cat form in the tutorial, but can't figure out how?

EDIT: Okay I restarted and this time I just had to hold A like it said... Somehow my energy was depleted and I got an error sound before? Weird, but it works now so all is well :)
Probably the same mistake I made, which was using the spell that heals you by using all energy you have. Also, if you go into vision 5 times, the slime disappears and a shortcut opens behind him.

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May or may not be much help, but while on NG+ and in Chapter 5 I found out what was going on with Yuzu. Not sure on all conditions for it, but I didn't knock out the guy in Chapter 1.

Walked into the bottom right house in the village and had a scene where she was being sold off as a prostitute. In the brothel you can pay 50k and the second scene will occur. I did do all the brothel scenes which may or may not have counted, not sure from dialogue.

Strangely haven't been able to re-buy or find the wine / key item in NG+, though.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Excellent Find @ The_Klutz :)

I suspect the water god may also require NG+ to unlock.
Also, the wine that you bought from the bar is no longer available in NG+.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You don't need to be on NG+ to trigger the Water God scene.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a really good H game, missed a few minor things from the walkthrough, I'll have to play this again.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
9) Back to dungeon (you can now change without being kicked out). Run up to the sparkle while still in Ninja garb for another H.
I don't know what I'm missing here, because no h-scene is triggered when I walk towards the sparkling stars. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what I'm missing here, because no h-scene is triggered when I walk towards the sparkling stars. Is there something else that needs to be done?
How was your ecchiness level? Maybe that might influence it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
How was your ecchiness level? Maybe that might influence it.
I followed the whole walkthrough to the letter, so I should had the same as the poster lol.
Anyway, I've "trashed" the game, it was good, but not enough to make me cling to it any longer.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bumping because the game now has an English translation at DLSite.

systemstrike

Reputation score
The initial english release has a bug where the in-combat CG never shows beyond the first level of clothing damage. The standing picture in the menu still shows properly.

Does anyone know if the new version released on 30th October fixes this?

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The initial english release has a bug where the in-combat CG never shows beyond the first level of clothing damage. The standing picture in the menu still shows properly.

Does anyone know if the new version released on 30th October fixes this?
I just got this game from DLSite today, and it is fixed in my version.

For anyone who hasn't figured it out, the sparkles on the ground in the 3rd dungeon, requires you to have the Monkey-Jump'n Kunai equipped and THEN jump the gap.

I'm pretty sure the Kunoichi Bought and Sold is from following the directions in the Brothel for a High Class whore. I don't know exactly what this means, but I'm pretty sure you can get it from doing ONLY the brothel scenes, and their prerequisites.

pure_general

Reputation score
hi can anyone pls recommend me games like this especially triangle product?
note : (I've already played princess project and succubus nemu, so is there any triangle rpg that I've missed?)

shinchis

Reputation score
Leaving my findings here, as i didn't find one on the web.
To get the Yuzu route, you must meet certain requirements
- Save Yuzu during the aphro-gas incident
- Go to Brothel and become First Class Mistress.
(5th customer: Stay at Inn till you get 2 scenes.)
(6th customer: Get the cat scene from 2nd and last stage)
(If 7th customer: Max Ecstasy (with sexual encounter lowest possible) - First Class Mistress)
(If 7th customer: Max Ecstasy (with many sexual encounter) - C*m dumpster)
- After First Class keep going to brothel till you get the message that "sorry there isn't any customer today"
- Go to Echigoyas mansion for the cut-scene
- Go back to brothel and you will be given a choice for 2 different cut-scene/ending.
- Defeat the last boss for better/extended ending

Other things noteworthy are
- Scroll next to bed has the best source for ecstasy
- Return ball usage are infinite
- If you return with Lust maxed you get the masterbati*n scene
- Equipping Monkey-Jump n kunai unlocks a CG from stage 3
- Buy the expensive sake for another CG
- Keep visiting onsen after unlocking last stage for another CG
- Revisit the boss room on stage 4 for another CG