What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the .20 demo instills much more confidence than the free one. alot of the scenes and new enemies are ace, which is saying alot from me since i find tentacles and slimes to be about as interesting an enemy type as i find a bread sandwich appealing. i do hope the artist does eventually vary up the enemies though.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have version 0.23?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
using machine translation from his blog, v.25 & .24 combined, ads one new weapon and enemy.
the mummy and a beam saber.

Pingas1137

Reputation score
using machine translation from his blog, v.25 & .24 combined, ads one new weapon and enemy.
the mummy and a beam saber.
i have already found beamsaber, it is in mummy ruins at the closed off area

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm really curious as to what the boss of this area is going to be.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
on it. new update is light. just opened up the north side of the map a little bit, beamsaber was moved to a new area and one new scene was added to an enemy who's name the author hasnt decided yet. most likely in the newly opened room, i bet its a new enemy type.
giant slime was also added to the gallery because it wasnt there before.