What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
good,we are moving to mugen territory.all that is left is minotaur and brian.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
another update; this time 0.40.
A new shadow enemy, an expansion of the pink area - more 'multiple captures' on 'non compliant enemies' and halfing the resistance gauge, as well as something about making it harder to escape certain enemies and creating hearts/steam during animations or something like that.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the new demo in that link says v 0.36, and blocks off the temple area. I assume the paid demo is behind a paywall?

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like it. demo is always limited to the shore area and the full versions probably have to come from somewhere.

Manly5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Silly question, but does anyone know what it's supposed to mean when the "pleasure gauge" cracks and breaks during animations?

I also find it interesting how it's almost impossible to escape from animations once caught... heh.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
0.43 came out and the only major thing is the succubus boss(?). everything else is minor bugfixes and tweaks, no bunny outfit sadly.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Accidentally bought a gift ticket for this guy's ci-en when trying to subscribe for the new demo. Can't use it myself so let me know if you want it.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Is signing up for cien the only way to download the demo?

FileMan

Reputation score
Game's slowly coming together, and so far it's pretty nice.

Gun balancing is a bit of an issue, though. I don't feel any need to use the SMG because it just has the worst mana-to-damage ratios in my opinion (do correct me if I got that wrong).

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just tried the demo for this game and it is awesome, but have question:
1. Anyone have a slight idea what the config menu options mean? I probably blocked the ability to level for all I know.

edyjaw

Reputation score
Just tried the demo for this game and it is awesome, but have question:
1. Anyone have a slight idea what the config menu options mean? I probably blocked the ability to level for all I know.
I don't quite think the configs modded how the character grows since her stats are item dependent(Her HP and other values are modded by crystals)

Last edited: