What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

Exacto

Reputation score
Most of the config options change what happens when you heal at a fire. The first option is animation zoom, the second option changes whether or not her clothes repair on rest, the third changes whether or not she recovers from status effects (if it's off then she'll never naturally recover you have to use the powder item to get rid of it, the fourth changes whether enemy levels ups are saved, the fifth toggles permanent stat loss on and off (if you turn it off when your stats are lowered and then rest then you'll recover your full stat bars).

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like they've added a new area now and it looks pretty nice lol

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I was wondering what all those level ups were in the H scenes. Got to say, very unique mechanic and the animations are superb too.
Though i wish there was some sort of progression too besides the pickups.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
it seems 0.37 was already linked here. OP should be updated because I saw 0.20 and missed that link on page 3 lol

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it seems 0.37 was already linked here. OP should be updated because I saw 0.20 and missed that link on page 3 lol
Yeah the site demo is at 0.48 now which is great since it's got all the new enemies and the new area in it, but still thank you for linking anyways :)

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the site demo gives me errors sayin it lacks pictures in the data,so i can't see ANY anymation.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
the site demo gives me errors sayin it lacks pictures in the data,so i can't see ANY anymation.
If you try to load up the current demo with a save file from the leaked versions, it won't work.
The demo stays up to date with the monsters and areas (Even though they are technically locked off) but he never includes the up to date animations, so you'll just get an error if you get grabbed by anything past the starting area.

Lurking is finally coming to an end. Here is a link to 0.48 also includes save file with the current gallery.

Thanks dood!

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lurking is finally coming to an end. Here is a link to 0.48 also includes save file with the current gallery.

You totally rock thank you ever so much!

nobody59

Reputation score

Downloaded the game and ran it in Locale Emulator, keeps getting an error not letting me open the game. Says it cannot "Locate basic info data" and "Cannot write to game.ini"

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How is this the first time i've seen this.... These animations are perfect!

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
How is this the first time i've seen this.... These animations are perfect!
OP is almost a year old and hasnt updated since. So people ignore the thread when they dont see anything interesting. I feel it should be a rule to update OP's after a set time to accurately reflect progress but oh well...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP is almost a year old and hasnt updated since. So people ignore the thread when they dont see anything interesting. I feel it should be a rule to update OP's after a set time to accurately reflect progress but oh well...
Feel free to submit an update to the OP. We don't care where they come from. Though, I highly doubt it will become a rule because we'd have to keep track of the progress of every game to make sure that the OP accurately reflects it.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Feel free to submit an update to the OP. We don't care where they come from. Though, I highly doubt it will become a rule because we'd have to keep track of the progress of every game to make sure that the OP accurately reflects it.
How do i submit an update?
Well anyway, things that need to be updated are:
Title
Title.png
Inventory and costumes.png
gallery.png

Enemies have a chance to drop their gallery unlock keys upon killing them.
Multiple enemies of same type can join in the fun with the heroine. True for almost half of the current enemy count (22).