What's new

RPG [クラフトビール飲むところ] リジネッタさんの冒険~合同誌付きスペシャルエディション~/ Lizzinetta's Adventure (RJ357197)

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
OP is almost a year old and hasnt updated since. So people ignore the thread when they dont see anything interesting. I feel it should be a rule to update OP's after a set time to accurately reflect progress but oh well...
Me updating the OP wouldn't even notify anyone. Besides I created the thread to raise awareness of the game, and I wasn't really planning on updating the OP unless absolutely necessary

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Me updating the OP wouldn't even notify anyone. Besides I created the thread to raise awareness of the game, and I wasn't really planning on updating the OP unless absolutely necessary
The intent for updating the op was that the game has improved visually since 0.20, something which the OP did not reflect at the time. People are not going to be interested in a game if you dont show them images. There wasnt even a title screen in OP so anyone who hovers over the thread would just see text.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I combined your OP with the original one and that was one of the sentences from the original OP. So my guess is he's just quoting your post, but copying text from the OP.

tabechii

Reputation score
Run it using locale emulator in japanese
Sorry for bumping this thread again, but it seems like there is still this. I've check all my permission settings on my laptop, but still cannot open the game.
1578368024029.png

Exacto

Reputation score

Take it. It's what you deserve

The next update is what has me really interested though, the artist mentioned that he was extremely motivated for this next enemy, and it's exactly what I wanted to see as well.