What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [くらすけ倉庫 / kurasuke-so-ko ] フランと罪人の島 / Fran and Sinner's Island (RJ202510, RE202510)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I've been looking around and got this: フランと罪人の島 (Furan and Sinner's Island)

Warning: This game contains loli.

Here the Circle DLSite:

It's from a "new" circle called くらすけ倉庫 (Kurasuke Souko). Apparently, this circle have another game for free on his wabpage, then you can give it a try to that one too.

Then, about this game, I played the trial and is not bad, I like a lot the designs of the two main characters, and was not short at the end (like other ones around there). This is what have to offer:

[Story]

An island that once was a sinner 's penal colony.
A single girl knight comes to the island following a sinner who escaped but...

[Game Contents]

Orthodox RPG to follow the story.
Branch in the middle stage, the story proceeds with different stories.
Especially the trend of the H scene changes.
It is basically a lot of insult.
It has become possible to return to branching after clearing.

[System]

Message skip · auto mode.
After clearing CG viewing · There is a scene reminiscence room.

Then, the game was created with RPGMV, but even if this is a common RPG game, looks good at least.

And finally the game is slated for release in 2017/08/(Middle).

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [くらすけ倉庫][RJ202510] フランと罪人の島

^ You do know a Dlsite link is 100% better than that image you posted ?

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ And you want to let others report me for puting a link with the loli tag?, I dont undertand those guys around this forum, someones say dont add links with a loli tag, others say add it, what you want then? :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dlsite link is ok, direct linking to loli stuff isn't, posting images of loli isn't.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda hard to understand that, tell me that if the image have nude, but i dont see any problem there, also, i saw others thread with images like this one and there was none problem.

Anyways, I will add the DLSite then, if there is really ok the forum rules and the other one I will just deleting.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't take chances with loli, only put the Dlsite link and let people do their stuff.

OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What you mean with that dude?. I just edited the thread right now.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whenever you see a loli tag on Dlsite, stay the farthest away from posting anything remotely resembling lolis. Put the Dlsite link in the thread and be done with it, don't tempt the mods with being fancy and trying to smuggle DDLs/images around.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty decent demo. Hopefully the main game focuses on Flan primarily. Will keep my eye on this one as it gets developed.

They also give you a room at the end that lets you view all of the h scenes that the demo has.

Basic walkthrough for those interested:

1) After the game is done railroading you (and no, losing to those goons rewards nothing so don't bother), go north and talk to the two guys at the well. Agree to help retrieve their bag for them and then proceed to the far right to enter a cave.
2) No h scenes here so just focus on completing it. I beat the boss at level 6 so try to be around there, I guess.
3) Leave the cave, return the bag, and collect your "reward".
4) Head back to the pub, sleep for the night, and then head to the far left building (Whorehouse, you'll come here a few more times). Volunteer your services and then you'll be sent to the doctor for a checkup.
5) Go right a screen then down immediately for the doctor. Once the checkup is done, return to the pub and sleep.
6) Return to the whorehouse, talk to receptionist, head to the back to get your work outfit, and then head over to the other two girls deeper in.
7) Complete your sit-in on the other two girls having a session then talk to the receptionist to have your own session as well.
8) Head back to the pub and sleep
8a) Before heading back to the whorehouse, you can head back into the cave and talk to the black ninja guy to add another session/scene at the whorehouse. Not sure what else, if anything, it changes.
9) Go back to the whorehouse, change clothes, and then you can either advance the plot (last option) or have another session (middle choice(s)). If you do opt for the latter, talk to the receptionist again to continue things.
10) After some plot, head back over to the whorehouse and into the backroom to trigger the next scene.
Note: If you don't feel like playing anymore, you can go straight to the scene viewing room by heading right then up a screen to access the "end building".
For the guy on the right, option 2 lets him peer into your future and see a bunch of images that will be in the full game. Option 3 changes his appearance for reasons? *shrug*
Heading downstairs, you will have access to all of the h scenes in the demo and then if you go into that door, it will allow you to replay the lone bad end of the demo. Slowly make your way to the bottom left, talk to the NPCs there, and then head back to your room for another h scene (which you probably already previewed anyways).
11) Head back to the pub, talk to the woman out front, and then the rest plays out as mentioned in Krysty's comment below.

That should about cover it? Might be slightly misremembering the specifics but I'll adjust them if anything is indeed wrong.

Didn't encounter the top right scene from the viewing room. I presume it's also tied to that door in the viewing room but she's too busty for me to put the effort into finding out how. If someone does know how to access it, I'll add it to the walkthrough.
Disregard, turns out I'm just easily distracted and there was still plenty left in the demo.

Also added a save that puts you right in the viewing room if that's all you want to check out and deem if the game is worthwhile.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I gave this a try earlier, but for different reasons.

Anyone who plays Flower Knight Girl might know that this is the same artist that drew Daisy, Lesser Celandine, and Olive.

And Daisy is best FKG.

Last edited:
OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty decent demo. Hopefully the main game focuses on Flan primarily. Will keep my eye on this one as it gets developed.

They also give you a room at the end that lets you view all of the h scenes that the demo has.

Basic walkthrough for those interested.
Good sir, you did it very well, thanks for the walthrough

Then, to see the event you need to do this:

-After you leave the brothel, you need go north and look for the dog (that after you talked with Madam and the Guy who take care of the pink hair girl who is kidnaped). You will find the dog following the path behind the Inn.

-Then, Flan will kick the guys blocking the bridge, and will encounter one mad guy who is trying to "rape" her (he want steal her virginity). She act like she is ok with that and invite the mad guy to the building near the storage. Then she kick that guy and get into the storage.

-You will need to move right, then north, then left to the end, and later move to the second floor. Again, the same thing, but now moving to the south, you will find a laberint, move a wooden box and talk with the knight, then keep moving.

-Now you need to move right again until you pass a lot of rooms and you will find later the pink girl who is beging raped. Save her be killing the guys, and then follow the "Orange Guy". You will get into a door and the game will ask you for take caution and save the game. Pass the door, you will have to fight against a boss. If you loss, you have the bad end of the CG room, win, you catch the Orange Guy.

-At the end, you will end up on the brothel again, Madam will give you a "reward" and that is all.

Flan, after that, will say she need to wait for something and then she will leave the town. I tryed to find something more, but looks like there is nothing more to do.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else launch this successfully, but when starting a new game, it does not move from the loading screen? Curious on thoughts to fix. Windows 10 here.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good sir, you did it very well, thanks for the walthrough

I tryed to find something more, but looks like there is nothing more to do.
Pft. Welp, that's what I get for assuming "Oh hey, I can view all of the scenes in the demo. I must be at the end!". I still had (effectively) half the game left. Thanks for pointing that out.

Funny thing is that I'd triggered it by talking to the woman in front of the pub but never gone back over to notice the dog afterwards. It does explain a lot more though, and all because I bruteforce things instead of trying to decipher what's being said to me :V

Last edited:
OP
K

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pft. Welp, that's what I get for assuming "Oh hey, I can view all of the scenes in the demo. I must be at the end!". I still had (effectively) half the game left. Thanks for pointing that out.

Funny thing is that I'd triggered it by talking to the woman in front of the pub but never gone back over to notice the dog afterwards. It does explain a lot more though, and all because I bruteforce things instead of trying to decipher what's being said to me :V
xD

Well, sometimes you want to get all the things the game offer to you at the begining, but even with the demo is kinda hard to make it work and in part is sad because you want more but it still...you know, a demo :´v

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is out now.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are links on A-S

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like its just another still pic collection exercise. With lolis. Is that an accurate assessment or is there any kind of animation or anything remotely different or of interest here?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried playing and the lay out is rather strange. Although they tried to make it look more like a town. It's confusing when you are trying to talk to every npc to advance the story.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well, its nice game i think... the art is cute too
story quite liniear (yes its have a branch route that will set ur ending)

and for some lazy ppl there save file for u guys ^^
(to unlock missing tile just open the door above... in my prev play already unlocked but suddenly crash and save goes back to locked lol)

Attachments

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well, its nice game i think... the art is cute too
story quite liniear (yes its have a branch route that will set ur ending)

and for some lazy ppl there save file for u guys ^^
(to unlock missing tile just open the door above... in my prev play already unlocked but suddenly crash and save goes back to locked lol)
It is a nice game. I just didn't like the layout given how much backtracking I have to do to understand what to do next.