What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [くらすけ倉庫 / kurasuke-so-ko ] フランと罪人の島 / Fran and Sinner's Island (RJ202510, RE202510)

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [くらすけ倉庫][RJ202510] フランと罪人の島

can someone post a save for when the branch happens overwritten my save of it accidentally cheers in advance

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can someone post a save for when the branch happens overwritten my save of it accidentally cheers in advance
dang.. my save overwritten too, cant help sorry..
but it doesnt matter i think.. just finish the current route, after ending u can start over on branch route (yes, u need to finish each route to unlock extra scene later)

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

While the art is nicely drawn, the scenes didn't do it for me.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FKG's scenes are better, yeah.

Or at least the one scene on Nutaku FKG.

Still a month or so away from the next scene from this artist.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dang.. my save overwritten too, cant help sorry..
but it doesnt matter i think.. just finish the current route, after ending u can start over on branch route (yes, u need to finish each route to unlock extra scene later)
Yes, the game is built so that you carry over to the transition point after ending one of the routes.

Once you finished both routes, there are 2 extra dungeons, one of them is bugged on the exit portal (I think the one on the right). These extra dungeon are used to unlock all the CG: Finishing each one would award a "time key", you can use them to see some extra scenarios in the CG room... alternate what-if scenarios.

FKG's scenes are better, yeah.

Or at least the one scene on Nutaku FKG.

Still a month or so away from the next scene from this artist.
This one is not bad compared to some of the other games lately. I would put this as above average.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally finished the game.. both routes..
Was very hard to figure out to where to start, to continue and searching the right places on the START... thanks to the guy who post the walkthrough of the demo cuz I was nearly giving up.
NPCs and random houses were not worth of time for searching, also I can't read Japanese if they give hint...
There are no final consequences depending on the situation, just take care when Flan are on "submission" state on those both prison route part to game over and forgetting to save.

I liked the left route with the champion berserker Rigald(maybe this is the romaji). Lucky guy.. harem with Flan and Lily..
Also cuz the tournament they give a ring that makes you starts with 100 TP to grind more easily.

The right route one was terrible to deal on slave prision, freaking loop replays...

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's for the whole game. Not direct link because :rolleyes:

kokoro00322

Reputation score

I gave this a try earlier, but for different reasons.

Anyone who plays Flower Knight Girl might know that this is the same artist that drew Daisy, Lesser Celandine, and Olive.

And Daisy is best FKG.
What?! That's why i felt the art was a bit fishy! haha

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is so close to being a really good RPG game. It has excellent art, a reasonably charming story and fem-MCs (Lily and Fran are great, Nile is confusing as fuck), mindbreak into nympho for those who like it, and a battle system that is basic but not mind-numbingly boring (maragonquest a shit)

Unfortunately, these points only make its faults/pet peeve triggers even more evident. I've only finished the Noble route so far, but I think these observations are pretty general:
  • It has excellent art but for the amount of lewd events, the actual scene and CG count is disappointingly small; many are just text-based with Fran's portrait.
  • Lack of name tags and images for side characters is also a minor issue. A still portrait for every female would have been good, especially the recurring ones, but at the very least, have a name tag so I know which faceless NPC is talking at the moment.
  • Pressing Z to skip text will also automatically make selections for you if there is a selection coming up, and that is a seriously annoying inconvenience since I always tap Z to show all text immediately. I assume the makers knew but didn't/couldn't fix it since they always put Cancel as the first option in selections.

Dezirun

Reputation score
It's an old thread, but can anyone else not get the game to load? It just stays on "Now Loading" when I hit New Game.

FYEO_Avian

Reputation score
Old thread, but I'm getting stuck on the "Now Loading" screen for the new game option :/ Windows 10 here.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Win 10 here, and no trouble. So it's not win 10 causing problem. And win 10 PC should have enough CPU / memory to run it.

FYEO_Avian

Reputation score
Win 10 here, and no trouble. So it's not win 10 causing problem. And win 10 PC should have enough CPU / memory to run it.
Then I have no idea what the problem is. I've tried running it as Admin, I've tried moving it straight to C: instead of in my downloads folder, I've tried running it in compatability mode for several different windows versions, what else can I do?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
try deleting your save folder... sometime save from an old version, another game (if you try to move a full save and got the wrong one) or corrupted save can do that.

diamond

Reputation score

It is a nice game. I just didn't like the layout given how much backtracking I have to do to understand what to do next.

well, its nice game i think... the art is cute too
story quite liniear (yes its have a branch route that will set ur ending)

and for some lazy ppl there save file for u guys ^^
(to unlock missing tile just open the door above... in my prev play already unlocked but suddenly crash and save goes back to locked lol)
can i ask how to unlock for my father ending?i spen half a day and still couldnt find it

and the lily IF ,orange pepper slave whore as well

TruuthBoi

Reputation score
Sorry to necro this, but after giving the package back to the orange dudes (who take your panties apparently) and talking to Lily, are you supposed to agree to become a prostitute to advance the story? I keep picking "I need to think more" option, but can't find anything else to do in this gargantuan map.

The walkthrough posted earlier has been helpful so far, but I feel like I veered off somewhere.