What's new

RPG [クリメニア | Clymenia] 蒸気都市の探偵少女 / Detective Girl of the Steam City (RJ326502)

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1548717249153.png

The game has been released on DMM:

Concept is that you're an androgynous "Detective Prince" type character (a masculine female, much like Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4) named Sophie, in a steampunk setting. Sophie wanted to make a name for herself and thus keep taking any kind of case in order to boost her popularity.
Gameplay involves you solving various cases, generally by finding clues in a crime scene, talking to witnesses, and going on "Quests" to find missing people or to fight gang members. You gain access to various tools that are created by your voluptuous engineer friend.

There are two route that is Police route and Gang route.
Police route is about investigation like the tutorial with little to no fighting. accessed by interacting the table on her office.
Gang route involves putting Sophie's steam knuckle at work, punching rival gangster and basically taking basic RPG adventure with level up and beating enemy. this route is accessed by simply going into hostile slum and clearing it.

every case or area cleared, reward Sophie by detective point that can be spent on skills.

case with 💗 (heart) icon would result in CG.
Sophie has reason that start at 100, every scene usually reduce it. Sophie can also masturbate on her bed to reduce her reason by one. the lewdness tiers are divided by 25 (75, 50, 25, 0)
I haven't found any way to restore it so... thread carefully?

equipment can be bought at shop and seemingly "upgraded" after taking cases. equipment consist of hat that increases max hp and canister for Sophie's batman gun and most importantly steam knuckles.

control:
arrow keys: movement
A button: grapple gun
V button: change quest objectives
B button: hide quest objectives
M button: place the minimap on the right side of the screen.

Lockpicking and espionage (sneak) skill tutor is located at the gangster base.
eloquence and observation tutor is unlocked by solving cases

Clymenia has been working on a new game for the past few months. Concept is that you're an androgynous "Detective Prince" type character (a masculine female, much like Naoto Shirogane of Persona 4) named Sophie, in a steampunk setting. Gameplay involves you solving various cases, generally by finding clues in a crime scene, talking to witnesses, and going on "Quests" to find missing people or to fight gang members. You gain access to various tools that are created by your voluptuous engineer friend.
. 1548717278122.png 1548717345850.png 1548717402882.png
First demo is now available to play, with 4 H-Scenes! For those who are lazy, you can just go into Sophie's room and access the Recollection room, which has an option to just unlock all scenes from the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Can we get a link to the official page or dev home page as well? Thanks.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The demo link link leads to their Ci-en. I believe this game was picked up by Kagura and will release translated sometime in Q1 this year.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does this game feature animated H scenes?
If it does, there aren't any in the demo so far. That being said, this game is right up my alley, so I'm happy to have something to look forward to.

And if it matters, the seduction skill that you can learn (basically had to lower the correct stat by letting her get raped on defeat a bunch of times before she could learn it from the prostitute) doesn't seem to work on the enemies in the demo, as it just pisses them off and you fight them as normal. which makes sense - I couldn't find any scenes that would correspond to it when I unpacked the files in the demo. All I could find in them were the two NPC sex scenes, the scene where she goes topless into the public bath, the rape on defeat scene, and one where she's masturbating in bed (which I'm fairly certain isn't in the demo, or at least it told me it wasn't available in the demo when I tried). There were also nude standing portraits for both the main heroine and Ameria (the engineer friend), but I didn't see them while playing, myself.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The demo link link leads to their Ci-en. I believe this game was picked up by Kagura and will release translated sometime in Q1 this year.
A Ci-en account is needed to view that page. Oh well, time to finally make an account I guess.

fool013

Reputation score

It seems like version 1.1.2 of the demo is being released to backers and will be released to free followers next week.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Demo Version 1.1.4 is available for free followers to download

Also not sure if anyone's asked or put the answer here but when listening to the old man's story to open the box. Correct Options are 3rd, 1st, 3rd to his three questions.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Because he want to add more H scene, the release date is delayed from March to April

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what I can tell in the new demo, theres a quest after the old man box where you go to the public baths topless. (not sure if that existed already) and the hearts option works on enemies now (not sure if it didnt before either). But those things are atleast new to me.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what I can tell in the new demo, theres a quest after the old man box where you go to the public baths topless. (not sure if that existed already) and the hearts option works on enemies now (not sure if it didnt before either). But those things are atleast new to me.
Is the public bath event the one where you're trailing someone and you bump into another person who's also trailing them? That was in the old version if so, but the hearts option working is new. I haven't had a chance to try the new version yet, myself, but thanks for the answers to that one quest; I'd skipped it last time and had no trouble getting the public bath scene, if that matters to anyone.

Edit: played a little bit and poked around the image files, and it looks like there's the aforementioned handjob scene that you can see by using the seduction ability on the enemies, plus a variation of it where she's completely nude if you have her work in the brothel (not completely sure how to trigger it in-game, but it was in the CG room when I checked). Other than that, the only noteworthy thing I found were standing images of Sophie, except she's wearing a dress and has longer hair. Wonder how that factors into the story, seeing as how she currently has short hair.

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
you need to have 75 of mind something in the stats, then just go to the brothel and talk to the woman you saved

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Some notes from an older post on :
-No plans to release the game on DLSite, will be released exclusively on DMM/Fanza.
-An overseas edition (presumably the translated version) will be released on Steam (no dates given).

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is from Kagura Games Twitter "We're happy to announce that we'll be partnering with @clymenia2 to simul-release his upcoming game". So yeah release date for Steam is the 18th aswell.

easy85

Reputation score
Some notes from an older post on :
-No plans to release the game on DLSite, will be released exclusively on DMM/Fanza.
-An overseas edition (presumably the translated version) will be released on Steam (no dates given).
We already know that Kagura Games is releasing it and it's a simul-release.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No the only game they butchered was President Yukino because they cut the shota stuff, but later on they apologized and created a patch to restore the game with the shota stuff. Since than no game ever got censored again (only minor things like the shotas are called gnomes or are small adults) but text they say is correct and it´s more like a running gag, everyone knows that they are shotas. You just need to download a patch on Kagura Games website, but it´s super easy and fast, it only takes 2 minutes.

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We already know that Kagura Games is releasing it and it's a simul-release.
I don't follow localisers / translators since I can play in Japanese just fine, so I wasn't aware, but good for them and the dev.

Anyway, .