What's new

RPG [くろごまソフト] されど姫騎士は歩みを止めず (RJ228536)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of good ol games like Dragon Hunter D, Moonlit Witches come a new, quite interesting game.

Expected to release Mid July

The game play is something of a....raising your own knight girl spartan style?

Basically this girl is going to charge into the dungeon, and YOU are the one who can set things up.
Except you seem to want the girl to progress, so you're expected to give her resting area or food and such at appropriate spots, while also planting traps and monsters for her to fight.

There's no ROL, it seems to be pretty much all combat H.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So, here's a general gist of the game (too lazy to point out specific options)

Your 'goal' is to have the princess knight keep making progress in the dungeon without going 'screw this, I'm out' and teleport outside for whatever reason.
(she'll be back, and you're given better starting items based on the floors she reach, though in trial this is just for reaching floor 1)

She has HP and attack power, and she can gain exp which increases her max HP from defeating monsters you set out.

Each floor start in setup phase, where you can put down (or don't) things into each circle on the floor.

Monster (practically all of them have combat H)

Food

Trap (seem to be the main way to break her armor)

Treasure (potion, equipment)

Rest zone (has scenes possible)

Or just leave it blank.

Each different tile you chose also affect her 5 stat slightly (for example finding a treasure reduces her wariness)

After you put out things however you want, you select end phase and she'll go through it, either successfully clearing the floor or go home for any reasons.
(you haven 0 influence on the combat itself, so for example even if you put down an orc in hope of it raping her, if she resists the tackle enough then you won't see any)

There's actually 7 ways for her to just say screw it and go back.

5 of them is to 'max out' one of the 5 stat (Wariness, Fatigue, Lust, Hunger, Cleanness)

another is for her to lose all HP in combat

and the final one, funnily enough, is if your floor was BORING (you need to put down at least 1 boss-tier monster)

Each floor you're given up to 10 MP, and you can use them for either

1. Alchemy - 1MP used to Combining monster + something else and if you got the right combination you'll get better monster as a result (in the trial, there's 3 basic combat enemies, 3 upgraded ones and 2 bosses)

2. Searching for items - 2 MP used to pick a monster and send it to find something, the first time you send a certain type of monster it'll bring back a special item after that it's generic.

Note that at the end of each floor, any monster type that you have at least 1 of them left will create more (silme duplicates, goblin call for more goblin, etc) so in the full game + not using cheats this'll be something to consider.

And just as there's tiers for monsters, there's also tiers for items. In the trial sending out tier 2 monsters will find tier 2 items (food that better alleviate her hunger for example)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well now that I have a better idea of it, I may give it another chance again to see how it fares this time.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well shit...
All of a sudden awesome games have been popping up out of nowhere and with my B-Day coming up soon too :)
Welp, time to light up the red alert lamp of my basement xD

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Problem is that the CR after she gets grappled doesnt show any penetration for anything. Just the grapple image moving up an down after the initial part which does show the action. Sad

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Problem is that the CR after she gets grappled doesnt show any penetration for anything. Just the grapple image moving up an down after the initial part which does show the action. Sad
I'm still messing around the trial (both in CE sense and in general) to figure out how to strip her/make her lewd.

Since the snake can't penetrate her while most of her armor is still up, but giving her a resting point (the only way to reduce fatigue) also let her fix her armor.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
getting past the forest will get to the part where she can get penitrated by the guards.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
getting past the forest will get to the part where she can get penitrated by the guards.
I think you might be replying to the wrong thread....

In other news, figured out how to get her stripped.

Hitting her with 2 water trap should remove the outer later, another one to make her naked.
The 'sticky' version of the trap up her lewdness quite a lot, but just be sure to not trigger her 'oh shit wtf is wrong with me, better get out' max-lust escape.

Overall much of the focus seems to be on the cut-ins (like if she orgasm while in high lewdness with the heart eyes, she'll do the double peace signs as she cum)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think you might be replying to the wrong thread....
woops... indeed I am. sometimes I just forget what thread im in with so much japanese rpg maker thread titles.
well regardless hopefully once the game comes close to releasing we will get a partical to help us know when we are doing to much or less of a thing to keep her in a dungeon.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm still messing around the trial (both in CE sense and in general) to figure out how to strip her/make her lewd.

Since the snake can't penetrate her while most of her armor is still up, but giving her a resting point (the only way to reduce fatigue) also let her fix her armor.
mad slime can penetrate right from the get go but after it does, it defaults to the grapple and assumes that she continues to get penetrated if she doesn't shake it off. To get her to strip you need to use the 2nd trap twice or so to make her strip.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's just something about the way it plays right now that just doesn't seem so grabbing about it. I feel like the corruption/lust mechanic could be worked on/fleshed out a bit better since it feels rather... lacking. The art is good, but the lust mechanic is so weird. Overall the game is pretty decent from the trial. I also think they should make the actual game flow through without having to click, kind of like how the "combat" system works at the moment.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Definitely an interesting framework at least, though it needs some polish.

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know how the monster alchemy thing works exactly but here are some of my results.
Do please enlighten me.

Monster Alchemy:
Mouse + Slime = Goblin (Rank 1)
Mouse + Mouse = Mandrake (Rank 1)
Mandrake + Slime = Slime man (Rank 2)
Goblin + Mouse = Slime man (Rank 2)
Slime man + Slime man = Red Snake (Rank 2)
Mandrake + Mouse = Red Snake (Rank 2)
Goblin + Goblin = Red Snake (Rank 2)
Slime man + Red Snake = Orc (Rank 2)
Red Snake + Mouse = Man-Eater (Rank 2)
Orc + Slime = Man-Eater (Rank 2)
Orc + Orc = Mainboa (Rank 3)
Slime man + Bed = Mainboa (Rank 3)
Orc + Red Snake = Wisp (Rank 3)
Red Snake + Bed = Werewolf (Rank 3)

Goblin + item (potion or sword) = Boss goblin
Slime + item = Boss Slime
Wisp + Sword = Boss Nightmare Wisp
Red Snake + Sword(maybe potion too) = Boss Snake

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks like Velka uploaded the whole thing on anime-sharing for once, unless I have yet to run into missing files

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
now if only there was a translation..........
+1, or at least a partial for the menus or maybe a rough overview on what does what would be much appreciated. I love the game's concept but the further you get the harder it gets to figure out whats even going on, brute-forcing this game isn't as easy as usual

Cortharn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like a great game, but I have no idea how the damn thing works.