What's new

RPG [くろごまソフト] されど姫騎士は歩みを止めず (RJ228536)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is really fun once players figure out the fastest way to progress through the monster ladder for the top-level monsters and the associated boss monsters. It helps to take notes of what the high level monsters will give with respect to items. After a while it's REALLY easy to keep her naked and permanently horny once she has a bit of equipment and is far enough down the labyrinth that she doesn't run.

The last two boss monsters in the bestiary are revealed in endless mode for those who failed to get them through experimentation earlier.
Both the succubus and chimera are durable, but the succubus sometimes gets stuck in a masturbation loop which doesn't do much to the princess and allows her to get free hits in. The succubus is better at getting the princess to orgasm after insertion and is more likely to do more HP damage than the Chimera if her AI routine skips the masturbation loop.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This is really fun once players figure out the fastest way to progress through the monster ladder for the top-level monsters and the associated boss monsters. It helps to take notes of what the high level monsters will go with respect to items. After a while it's REALLY easy to keep her naked and permanently horny once she has a bit of equipment and is far enough down the labyrinth that she doesn't run.

The last two boss monsters in the bestiary are revealed in endless mode. I'll take a short break and try again later to see what they're like.
Are you using anything to hook this?
Is there a way to at least make the dialogue and cut-ins go faster besides holding S? I'm actually okay with brute forcing myself through this as long as I can skip the dialogue faster somehow but even the options are kinda hard to get blind

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is really fun once players figure out the fastest way to progress through the monster ladder for the top-level monsters and the associated boss monsters. It helps to take notes of what the high level monsters will go with respect to items. After a while it's REALLY easy to keep her naked and permanently horny once she has a bit of equipment and is far enough down the labyrinth that she doesn't run.

The last two boss monsters in the bestiary are revealed in endless mode. I'll take a short break and try again later to see what they're like.
It feels like it's easier to get her naked (which takes just a few water/slime traps) than to do damage to her armor...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So........
The game's got a futa succubus.

@Harleyquin13: They can be obtained in normal mode too, if you mix your way there correctly.
They're succubus and a sort of super slime respectively.

Requiring pairing up 2 of the 4 bosses above them (Succubus is Horny Ogre and Nightmare Wisp)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Man this game is driving me crazy. I love it but its unplayable without any form of translation. Checked up on various translation programs and none can handle it either. Does any machine-translator work on this? Just having a vague idea would help so much, not being able to know what actually bothers her makes it total trial and error :(

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I played this game without a translation, just by observing and making speculations.
Here is some useful information for people who are struggling. Please contribute to the monster recipes.

Goal:
Have the girl progress through the dungeon all the way to the end.

Failure Conditions:
-Lose all HP
-Too Tired
-Too Lewd and she realizes that you're trying to Lewd her.
-Too Hungry
-Too Bored

How to progress:
-At least 1 Boss monster every floor.
-Keep her well rested.
-Keep her fed.
-Don't lewd her too much in the beginning.
-Offer some rewards once in a while like a new sword or potion.
-Don't kill her with strong monsters.

Useful Tips:
-Use monster alchemy to create boss monsters or higher rank monsters.
-Have monsters search for items. Higher rank monsters will give better stuff. (Food, Bed, Weapons, Potions)
-Some monsters will increase if you have them in your inventory at the end of the stage. Some will not.
-Save at the start of every stage. Experiment with Alchemy and Item collection. Restart if necessary.
-There are 4 types of non-monster things. Items (Potions/Swords), Bed, Food, and Traps.

Monster Alchemy Combinations: (Please share some useful recipes if you discover them)

Mouse + Slime = Goblin (Rank 1)
Mouse + Mouse = Mandrake (Rank 1)
Mandrake + Slime = Slime man (Rank 2)
Goblin + Mouse = Slime man (Rank 2)
Slime man + Slime man = Red Snake (Rank 2)
Mandrake + Mouse = Red Snake (Rank 2)
Goblin + Goblin = Red Snake (Rank 2)
Mandrake + Goblin = Orc (Rank 2)
Slime man + Red Snake = Orc (Rank 2)
Red Snake + Mouse = Man-Eater (Rank 2)
Orc + Slime = Man-Eater (Rank 2)
Orc + Orc = Mainboa (Rank 3)
Slime man + Bed = Mainboa (Rank 3)x
Orc + Red Snake = Wisp (Rank 3)
Orc + Mouse = Wisp (Rank 3)
Red Snake + Bed = Werewolf (Rank 3)
Maneater + Orc = Werewolf (Rank 3)
Wisp + Orc = Underground Tentacle (Rank 3)
Underground Tentacle + Slime man = Mimic (Rank 4)
Wisp + Food = Mimic (Rank 4)
Underground Tentacle + Red Snake = Anemone (Rank 4)
Mimic + Underground Tentacle = Ogre (Rank 4)

Goblin + item = Boss goblin
Slime + item = Boss Slime
Red Snake + Item = Boss Snake
Man-Eater + item = Boss Man-Eater
Wisp + item = Boss Nightmare Wisp
Red Snake + item = Boss Snake
Ogre + Item = Boss Ogre
Anemone + item = Lewd Jellyfish

Item Collecting:
Slime = Mouse Trap, Potion
Mouse = Potion, Food(Rank 1)
Mandrake = Bed(Rank 1)
Goblin = Spike Trap,
Slime Man = Bed(Rank 2), Water Trap
Red Snake = Raw Egg(Food Rank 2?),
Orc = Cave Fish(Food Rank 2?)
Man Eater = Plain Bed (Rank 2)
Wisp = Water Trap, High Potion
Werewolf = Bath(Rank 3),
Underground Tentacle = Cave Chicken (Food Rank 3)
Anemone = Bento Lunch (Food Rank 4)
Mimic = Tentacle Pit Trap, Elixir

Last edited:

meta_ex

Reputation score
There are 4 Types of monsters; Slimes (Substances), Beasts, Plants and Demihumans.
Monster + Trap -> different, same ranked monster (ex. Slime -> Mandrake) (S -> P -> D -> B -> S)
Monster + Food -> same kind, rank +1ed monster (ex. Slime -> Slime man)
Monster + Bed -> different, rank +1ed monster (ex. Slime -> Red Snake) (S -> B -> D -> P -> S)

There are 10 bosses; the rests are
Tentacle Tree (Rank 4) + Item -> Tentacle Root
(Tentacle Tree <- Underground Tentacle + Food)
Nightmare Wisp + Boss Ogre -> Succubus (Futa)
Lewd Jellyfish + Tentacle Root -> Vulgar Chimera

There may be some different words from a translated version because I'm Japanese and I played Japanese version.
Enjoy!

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay, i found out something and want to share it!

About the alchemie. If you combine
"japanese signs" + "japanese signs" = "japanese signs"
dang xD

Actually something useful though. I did what everyone did, clicked a bunch of random buttons. But if you want to spare some of the efforts in vain, here is what i found out so far; the menu.

Menu by pressing X

1. Look at your inventory
2. Look at the heroine
4. Do alchemie (=mix 2 things together to create a new one)
5. Send a Minion out to find loot (costs mana, but minion is still available) ??
6. 1. OK (start the run)
2. Place monsters

Menu by pressing Z on an empty spot (to place something)

1. Monster
2. Treasure
3. Food
6. >leave placing<

Edit: Important information! Since you MUST place a boss in each floor to not loose, you get bosses by combining a monster with a chest-looking-item.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So........
The game's got a futa succubus.

@Harleyquin13: They can be obtained in normal mode too, if you mix your way there correctly.
They're succubus and a sort of super slime respectively.

Requiring pairing up 2 of the 4 bosses above them (Succubus is Horny Ogre and Nightmare Wisp)
I actually tried the combinations before they were revealed to me but didn't unlock them. For the Chimera, it's the super ent (生殖根) and the boss version of the jellyfish as noted above.

As for her armour, it's impossible for players to completely destroy it since it's enchanted with an auto repair spell. (She talks about it in the deeper levels in casual conversation). Even when she's naked, the best players can do with multiple equipment smashing foes is to rip her stockings considerably.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My recipes. I didn't realise all food, bed and trap items have one effect regardless of item quality so there's a lot of repetition in my earlier notes. I didn't bother doing the Ent (the level 5 tree) because the only really important transformation is giving it the potion for its boss form.

Treasure hunt:
Slime: Potion/Spike trap
Mouse: potion/bread
Mandrake: straw mat
Goblin: Spear trap
Cave snake: Raw egg
Slime man: Sleeping bag/Water trap
Orc: Cave fish/Mithril Sword
Maneater: Longsword/Simple bed
Wisp: Water trap/High potion
Thorn: Cave Chicken/Flame sword
Boar: Sticky trap/High potion
Mimic: Pit trap/Elixir
Jellyfish: Ekiben/Goddess Sword
Werewolf: Flame sword/Inn
Ogre: Hot springs inn/Goddess Sword
Ent: Alchemist ring/Elixir

Fusion:
Slime + Slime: Rat
Slime + Rat: Goblin
Slime + Mandrake: Mandrake
Slime + Goblin: Mandrake
Slime + Boss slime: Rat
Slime + potion: Boss slime
Slime + bread: Slime Man
Slime + straw mat: Cave Snake
Slime + Spike Trap: Mandrake
Slime + raw egg: Slime man
Slime + spear trap: Mandrake

Rat + Rat: Mandrake
Rat + Goblin: Slime Man
Rat + Mandrake: Rat
Rat + Cave Snake: Mandrake
Rat + Boss slime: Goblin
Rat + potion: Rat
Rat + bread: Cave snake
Rat + straw mat: Orc
Rat + egg: Cave snake
Rat + spike trap: slime
Rat + spear trap: slime

Goblin + Goblin: Cave Snake
Goblin + Mandrake: Mandrake
Goblin + Cave snake: Slime man
Goblin + boss slime: Mandrake
Goblin + potion: horny goblin
Goblin + bread: Orc
Goblin + egg: Orc
Goblin + straw mat: Maneater
Goblin + spike trap: Rat
Goblin + spear trap: Rat

Mandrake + Mandrake: Mandrake
Mandrake + Cave snake: Cave snake
Mandrake + boss slime: Slime man
Mandrake + potion: Mandrake
Mandrake + bread: Maneater
Mandrake + egg: Maneater
Mandrake + straw mat: Slime Man
Mandrake + spike trap: Goblin
Mandrake + spear trap: Goblin

Cave snake + Cave snake: Maneater
Cave snake + Boss slime: Orc
Cave snake + potion: Boss snake
Cave snake + bread: Mine Boar
Cave snake + egg: Mine Boar
Cave snake + straw mat: Werewolf
Cave snake + spike trap: Slime Man
Cave snake + spear trap: Slime Man

Slime Man + Slime: Cave Snake
Slime Man + Rat: Orc
Slime Man + Goblin: Maneater
Slime Man + Mandrake: Slime Man
Slime Man + Boss Slime: Cave Snake
Slime Man + Potion: Slime Man
Slime Man + food: Wisp
Slime Man + bed: Mine boar
Slime Man + trap: Maneater

Orc + Slime: Maneater
Orc + Rat: Wisp
Orc + Goblin: Mine Boar
Orc + Mandrake: Cave Snake
Orc + Slime Man: Maneater
Orc + boss slime: Maneater
Orc + potion: Orc
Orc + food: Werewolf
Orc + mat: Thorn bed
Orc + trap: Cave Snake

Maneater + Slime: Wisp
Maneater + Rat: Mine Boar
Maneater + Goblin: Werewolf
Maneater + Mandrake: Orc
Maneater + Slime Man: Wisp
Maneater + Maneater: Maneater
Maneater + Cave Snake: Mine Boar
Maneater + potion: Amazon eater
Maneater + food: Thorn bed
Maneater + mat: Wisp
Maneater + trap: Orc

Wisp + Slime: Mine Boar
Wisp + Rat: Werewolf
Wisp + Goblin: Thorn bed
Wisp + Mandrake: Werewolf
Wisp + Cave snake: Werewolf
Wisp + Slime Man: Mine Boar
Wisp + Orc: Thorn bed
Wisp + Thorn: Wisp
Wisp + Boar: Werewolf
Wisp + Wisp: Mine boar
Wisp + potion: Nightmare wisp
Wisp + food: Mimic
Wisp + mat: Jellyfish
Wisp + trap: thorn bed

Thorn + Slime: Mimic
Thorn + Rat: Jellyfish
Thorn + Goblin: Ogre
Thorn + Mandrake: Mine boar
Thorn + Cave snake: Jellyfish
Thorn + Slime man: Mimic
Thorn + Orc: Ogre
Thorn + Maneater: Thorn
Thorn + Boar: Jellyfish
Thorn + potion: Thorn
Thorn + food: Ent
Thorn + trap: Werewolf

Werewolf + Slime: Thorn
Werewolf + Rat: Mimic
Werewolf + Goblin: Jellyfish
Werewolf + Mandrake: Wisp
Werewolf + Cave snake: Mimic
Werewolf + Slime man: Thorn
Werewolf + Orc: Jellyfish
Werewolf + Maneater: Werewolf
Werewolf + Boar: Mimic
Werewolf + Potion: Werewolf
Werewolf + Food: Ogre
Werewolf + Trap: Mine boar

Boar + Slime: Werewolf
Boar + Rat: Thorn
Boar + Goblin: Mimic
Boar + Mandrake: Werewolf
Boar + Cave snake: Thorn
Boar + Slime man: Werewolf
Boar + Orc: Mimic
Boar + Maneater: Thorn
Boar + Potion: Boar
Boar + Food: Jellyfish
Boar + Trap: Wisp

Mimic + Slime: Jellyfish
Mimic + Rat: Ogre
Mimic + Goblin: Ent
Mimic + Mandrake: Mimic
Mimic + Cave snake: Ogre
Mimic + Slime Man: Jellyfish
Mimic + Orc: Ent
Mimic + Maneater: Ogre
Mimic + Wisp: Jellyfish
Mimic + Thorn: Mimic
Mimic + Boar: Ogre
Mimic + Potion: Mimic
Mimic + Food: Boss slime
Mimic + Trap: Ent

Jellyfish + Slime: Ogre
Jellyfish + Rat: Ent
Jellyfish + Goblin: Mimic
Jellyfish + Mandrake: Jellyfish
Jellyfish + Cave Snake: Ent
Jellyfish + Slime Man: Ogre
Jellyfish + Orc: Mimic
Jellyfish + Maneater: Ent
Jellyfish + Wisp: Ogre
Jellyfish + Thorn: Ent
Jellyfish + Boar: Ent
Jellyfish + Mimic: Ogre
Jellyfish + Potion: Boss Jellyfish
Jellyfish + Food: Boss snake
Jellyfish + Mat: Horny goblin
Jellyfish + Trap: Mimic

Ogre + Slime: Ent
Ogre + Rat: Mimic
Ogre + Goblin: Jellyfish
Ogre + Mandrake: Mimic
Ogre + Cave Snake: Mimic
Ogre + Slime Man: Ent
Ogre + Orc: Jellyfish
Ogre + Maneater: Ogre
Ogre + Wisp: Ent
Ogre + Mimic: Ent
Ogre + Jellyfish: Mimic
Ogre + Ent: Ogre
Ogre + Potion: Horny Ogre
Ogre + Food: Horny Goblin
Ogre + Mat: Amazon eater
Ogre + Trap: Jellyfish

Ent + potion: Boss Ent

Boss slime + Boss Slime: Boss Snake
Boss slime + Nightmare Wisp: Boss Snake
Boss Snake + Nightmare Wisp: Horny Goblin
Boss slime + Boss Jellyfish: Horny Goblin
Horny Goblin + Horny Ogre: Boss Snake

Boss Jellyfish + Boss Ent: Chimera
Horny Ogre + Nightmare wisp: Succubus

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hints and tips:

Some monsters will multiply on their own without player intervention. Monsters with the reproductive attribute will have an * next to the appropriate ability. Obviously it's in the player's interest to get at least one specimen as quickly as possible.
Players only have so much mana to find items and fuse monsters. Focus on expanding the roster. Keep at least one boss monster to keep the princess interested enough to progress through the dungeon.
Food, lodging and treasure quality increases as the player unlocks top-tier monsters and figures out what they will retrieve when sent on fetch quests. If players need to grind items for alchemy, stick to the lower quality stuff since the quality level of an ingredient is irrelevant to fusion.
The alchemist's diary will give more info when players get the princess deep enough (I think it was level 6). If players fail to get the princess to the finish line, each milestone she reaches unlocks a "starter pack" from the familiar which contains more monsters and loot to play with right from the beginning.
With a few exceptions, there is variance between a monster's "primary" fetch item and its "secondary" fetch item. The cave snake only has one item (food) as far as I'm aware while both of the level 5 ent's items are classified as treasures.
Lodging restores (to the point of resetting) cleanliness and hunger at the top two levels, especially the hot springs inn. Plan carefully and players no longer need to grind for the bento box (best food item) and can devote food to fusion if necessary.

The game does not have a gallery, so endless mode after getting the princess to the goal at level 10 is effectively the developer's way of letting players mess around with whatever combination they please since the princess at this point no longer runs when her parameters reach critical levels. Note that if she's exhausted, starving and filthy her lewdness level never recovers from horny (normally it does if her base parameters are still stable and she doesn't encounter any monsters in event squares).

The princess's level of wariness actually decreases (i.e. she never gets scared of losing her life) if she's given a diet of easy-to-kill monsters which pose no threat. It also improves if she's repeatedly given treasure (I don't advise this since there's only one item she really should have and it's a late-game fetch). Early on players should avoid getting her too horny anyway since excessive lust makes her realise how much trouble she's in and runs away to cool her head down. By level 6-7 onwards getting her excessively horny will not trigger an exit scene.

To get the princess to strip, players can either repeatedly drench her with sticky traps (4 in a row from sexual resistance does the trick) or deploy ONE water trap immediately after she's been sexually aroused fighting monsters in the previous tile. At high levels of arousal (and with a lust rating of 興味 or higher) drenching her once with armour on will get her to strip to her underwear. To get the underwear off with just one water or sticky trap, get her lust rating to 従順 or higher (she's guaranteed to go naked if she's at the maximum lust rating in the lower levels with a water trap). When she's lewd, she won't think of putting her soaked garments back on until her lust rating recovers to 興味. The sticky trap is from the mine boar, but it's likely to fail and get a high potion instead. It's much easier getting water traps and raising lust with boss monsters is quite easy.

Every time the princess wins a battle, she gets XP which eventually levels up her HP cap. The HP cap carries over through multiple runs so players can "tailor" the boss monsters she faces as she acquires more durability.

Talking to the princess in endless mode gives the recipes for the two custom boss monsters if players haven't transmuted them yet. After that it's a series of dialogues which ends with one dialogue where the princess returns a random rank 1 monster to the player to use.

Last edited:

Warzone225

Reputation score
Would be really nice if someone posted a save with the endless mode unlocked.

Reputation score
+1, or at least a partial for the menus or maybe a rough overview on what does what would be much appreciated. I love the game's concept but the further you get the harder it gets to figure out whats even going on, brute-forcing this game isn't as easy as usual
Test 1.png Test 2.png

Quite possibly the worst partial in the history of partials, but theoretically better than nothing?

I'd like to finish translating the tutorial and then all the menu dialogues for the setup phase, then I'll probably release the first version. Already done all monster (and most item) names and descriptions. Still don't know how to access those darned menu categories, so I'll probably leave those unchanged.

Not my first time translating, but definitely my first time trying to shove my translation into a game, so expect a hot pile of garbage if I ever get it out there lol.

Also if anyone has a better name than "Licentious Octopus," for the love of all that is holy please tell me. (Most of those names I just threw in whatever because I was doing it as a test if I could even do it more than anything else, so suggestions elsewhere are also more than welcome)

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
View attachment 15481View attachment 15482

Quite possibly the worst partial in the history of partials, but theoretically better than nothing?

I'd like to finish translating the tutorial and then all the menu dialogues for the setup phase, then I'll probably release the first version. Already done all monster/item names and descriptions. Still don't know how to access those darned menu categories, so I'll probably leave those unchanged.

Not my first time translating, but definitely my first time trying to shove my translation into a game, so expect a hot pile of garbage if I ever get it out there lol.

Also if anyone has a better name than "Licentious Octopus," for the love of all that is holy please tell me. (Most of those names I just threw in whatever because I was doing it as a test if I could even do it more than anything else, so suggestions elsewhere are also more than welcome)
You are a winner to me no matter what! (winner tag handed out xD)
I would take anything that is not written in moon.
The game is entertaining with randomly clicking it thorugh by rng
But it could be amazing fun to know whats going on!

Could you share the file of the translation of what you got already?

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to finish translating the tutorial and then all the menu dialogues for the setup phase, then I'll probably release the first version. Already done all monster (and most item) names and descriptions. Still don't know how to access those darned menu categories, so I'll probably leave those unchanged.

Lecherous Octopus maybe? XD

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, that was quick! Is that actually ingame or done with image editing? Because that translation would already be a godsent, my greatest trouble with the game is telling the monsters apart in the menu so that would already make the game so much easier to play

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Test play:

Using just the basic starter kit alone, it's possible to summon the entire bestiary and clear the game at the same time. However it requires a lot of save and load because of the variance in monster drops. In addition, it's difficult if not impossible to maintain the princess's virginity through all 10 floors without sacrificing some monsters and/or giving her the rank 5 sword. For reference, the princess on my test run only has 22 max HP when I finish the game.

Players who want a virgin play will need to take one of the starter packs which unlock after getting a gameover past levels 3,6 and 9. This way boss monsters which don't penetrate (the snake and amazon eater) can be selected allowing the princess to keep her virginity. Unfortunately there is no difference in final dialogue between a virgin and a humiliation run, so it's purely down to personal preference.

Players who want to see the princess stripped and horny by the time she reaches floor 10 will DEFINITELY need a starter pack, getting the water traps etc. takes up valuable MP so save time by getting key monsters from the off rather than waiting to transmute them.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If you're feeling up for a partial, would you mind making a thread about it in the Translation section?

Reputation score
Could you share the file of the translation of what you got already?
Just compiling and uploading everything now.

Wow, that was quick! Is that actually ingame or done with image editing? Because that translation would already be a godsent, my greatest trouble with the game is telling the monsters apart in the menu so that would already make the game so much easier to play
In game, of course. I don't have that kind of image editing skill XD

If you're feeling up for a partial, would you mind making a thread about it in the Translation section?
Making the thread now.

EDIT: Translation Thread is up here.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Would be really nice if someone posted a save with the endless mode unlocked.
Virgin run clear. Endless mode unlocked. Entire bestiary unlocked. At least one monster of each type for players to enact their perverted pleasures with. The princess's original gear is in inventory if players want to return it to her.

Attachments