What's new

RPG [くろごまソフト] されど姫騎士は歩みを止めず (RJ228536)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The patch includes an in-game fusion chart, which should reduce the need for players to make their own copious notes.
Unfortunately it doesn't work with retroactive save games, so players might as well just start a new session and forge the entire bestiary to get as many entries filled in as possible.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game got update 1.1, but i have no time to play it, someone has full save with new monsters and items from the new update? mind share plz?

azzahzel

Reputation score
Soooo,ver 1.10's been out for a while and there's some stuff added in. Been playing around trying to brute force the combos,but have had no luck so far. Anyone else played around with it so far?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyway! Here's v1.10 AND Nameless's TL ported over for this ver! Enjoy!
Awesome, thanks dude. Never seen the updated content and always wanted to replay the game with an actual TL so this is a godsend.

S

SDoomas

Awesome, thanks dude. Never seen the updated content and always wanted to replay the game with an actual TL so this is a godsend.
Don't mention it, but be sure to give plenty of love to Nameless! If it wasn't for them, I couldn't have done the port haha
Just be sure ya know that there ain't much translated that wasn't already in the original TL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SDoomas

Edit: I made another oopsie guys, sorry. I didn't realize the MEGA links change when using the "File History" feature. I updated the link in the txt file so NOW you can get the fix for the tl port. Apologies!

Hey all, just a quick heads up, I've noticed a few issues with the TL regarding some late game things. (You can't get the new items from the new enemies.)
I went ahead and fixed them, and translated the "Bulk Search" feature which I completely forgot to do the first time around.
If you've already downloaded the TL patch, please redownload it from the same link! It has been updated!
So now the TL should be "completely" good to go! If you noticed you haven't been getting a certain item, or something else seems buggy, again let me know and I'll fix it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Edit: I made another oopsie guys, sorry. I didn't realize the MEGA links change when using the "File History" feature. I updated the link in the txt file so NOW you can get the fix for the tl port. Apologies!

Hey all, just a quick heads up, I've noticed a few issues with the TL regarding some late game things. (You can't get the new items from the new enemies.)
I went ahead and fixed them, and translated the "Bulk Search" feature which I completely forgot to do the first time around.
If you've already downloaded the TL patch, please redownload it from the same link! It has been updated!
So now the TL should be "completely" good to go! If you noticed you haven't been getting a certain item, or something else seems buggy, again let me know and I'll fix it!
I might have missed it reading your 2 posts but i don´t know the password for the TL download... O,o

S

SDoomas

There shouldn't be a password as far as I'm aware?
You got the link from the file I posted in post #46, correct?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There shouldn't be a password as far as I'm aware?
You got the link from the file I posted in post #46, correct?
My bad. I just realized, due to the way the link looks like, the " -Q " at the end is not highlighted when you double-click the link in the txt.
No password required, thanks!

S

SDoomas

My bad. I just realized, due to the way the link looks like, the " -Q " at the end is not highlighted when you double-click the link in the txt.
No password required, thanks!
Ah okay, no worries. Makes sense, at least lol.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So anyone got a full save for 1.10? As much as I like it conceptually, I find it a chore to play through, even with the translation

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So anyone got a full save for 1.10? As much as I like it conceptually, I find it a chore to play through, even with the translation
I got one.
It should have a savefile every couple floors in.
And one aditional savefile that has all the lategame content, uncluding most bosses with multiple replicas in it. A ready to go for fun save file :p
((Well except the futa boss, thats not my taste ^^))

Attachments

MinhJoJ106

Reputation score
Here is my save file with ALL monsters and weapons on no-retry (34 days in game) naked virgin run.
(The PublicData.rvdata2 can change your retry counts on save files, but not the days in game :v )

Just end your turn and she will finish 10th floor. Then you get to named your character and enter Endless Mode.
To have you as her first partner, set the best Inn (from Ogre). Select 1st option. ( Now it will appear in her Status. Hooray)
She will wear her undies after this, so dump Mine Boar's trap after resting if you want her naked.

On second round of Endless Mode (41 Days). Searching can be all monster (require 5MP) or 1 monster like normally.

Also, here are some secrets, must combine in order (or else it makes a lower rank monster):
Higher class + lower S class = Different, same rank monster (S -> B -> D -> P -> S)
Higher class + lower D class = Different, rank +1ed for 2 monsters same class, else same rank (S -> P -> D -> B (+1) -> S)
Higher class + lower B Class = Different, same rank (S -> D) +1ed monster (D -> S )
Different, same rank (B -> P) +1ed monster (P -> B )
Higher class + lower P Class = Different, same rank monster (random)

Attachments