What's new

ACT [Kyrieru] Eroico (RE115470)

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Took too long but I've updated Eroico

I may have a full change-log at some point, but basically I redid most of the H-animations and sound, revised the CGs, and made slight gameplay changes.

Reason I'm making a new topic is because I'd like to know about any bugs or problems you encounter, or last minute suggestions you may have. Afterwards I'll be sending it off to manga gamer and...that other site who's name I can't recall.

English DLsite:

Steam

(Japanese DLsite isn't needed, it's a /weg/ [western erotic game])

Dev Homepage: (He never updates, ever)

Dev twitter: (If you want to stand an actual chance of contacting him)

Description of Game, taken from English DLsite:

"A lone hero takes on the monster girl kingdom, But it isn't his life that's on the line..

Action platformer with 3 stages, and 15 monster girl enemies with animations and CGs."

Controls:

Keys can be reset!

Main Controls and Techniques:

Attack
Magic (Up + Attack) Consumes MP
Block (Down Key and Hold)
Backdash (moves you slightly backwards, can be canceled out of)
Lunging Attack (V-> motion + Attack)
Downward Attack while Jumping (V + Attack)
Jumping Downward (VV while in the air, can immediately jump afterwards)
Defenselessness (H key if you want to get grabbed by the pussy)

There's not much to say about the game! It's just a great Platformer/Action game. If you get hit, there's a chance you'll get knocked down. If you get knocked down, press keys to escape. There's no real mechanics to getting raped, you just either get raped by an enemy or you get boss raped when you lose to a boss. Enemies will give you their CG if you are being raped by them when you press to finish.

Blocking is really powerful! Too powerful! Don't use it! Try to actually be the guy.

Powerups are found throughout the stages, you get magic sparkles by killing enemies, and you pay out the sparkles to get the item by standing on a deis.

You can also find heart pieces, 4 makes a full heart and adds to your total health. These heart pieces can be easily missed.

Save-point loli will heal you and save your progress there. You can have three save files.

Easy mode is easy and removes a lot of platforming. Play on hard mode, you little crybaby, and get the REAL experience.

There is a CG and Scene viewer mode. You can set your health to infinite using the crystal at the beginning of the scene viewer level.

If anything is collected regarding special instructions, they will be located at this post:

https://ulmf.org/threads/kyrieru-eroico-revision-v8-re115470.9727/page-10#post-1010877

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Eroico revision

I bought it from here:

Any chance to update it here too?

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I bought it from here:

Any chance to update it here too?

I'll be updating it on DLsite as well.

However, if you bought it on DLsite then you can still use the .unlock with the version on my site, so you wont need to wait until then.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll be updating it on DLsite as well.

However, if you bought it on DLsite then you can still use the .unlock with the version on my site.
Oh. Cool.

Will do that.

Vossryn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I was about to update the old topic but never mind now as that won't be necessary. Also, on a random note. I can't believe this game is 3 freaking years old...The only reason I know that is I still have the old Overture interactive link from way back when I first bought this game.

Thanks for bringing this game back up with a revision and god damn it I forgot how hard this this game is on keyboard when you get to the red box jumps!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've never played Eroico but good work on taking the effort to update the game.

And I wanted to say that the art you posted looks nice.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Well I was about to update the old topic but never mind now as that won't be necessary. Also, on a random note. I can't believe this game is 3 freaking years old...The only reason I know that is I still have the old Overture interactive link from way back when I first bought this game.

Thanks for bringing this game back up with a revision and god damn it I forgot how hard this this game is on keyboard when you get to the red box jumps!
Should be a little easier in the revision; I changed the hitbox of the sword attack so that it stays out below you a bit longer, since that's the part everyone always mentions.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

It's habbening! Man its been years since I played it... good thing I still have it in my collection, woo!

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now to find that unlock code again.

Edit: Found it. Yay for bookmarks.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, out of all of the things I was expecting when I logged into ULMF today, it was certainly not this.

A pleasant surprise indeed.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I remember this game giving me a hard time even in easy mode back then but man is it punishing. If easy mode is like this I got to wonder how many hours we got to sink just to get the rhythm down for hard mode. Stage 2 is still a major boner killer with that platforming, especially if you didn't try to play the game right and got the jump upgrade. Causal fappers beware!

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kyrieru the Legend.

Nobody does Hi-Res H-Sprites like you, the new animations are at simply an astounding level of quality and the attention to detail are unmatched. There aren't any new monster girls from the original ofcourse but somehow the old characters seem to have new personality.

My favorite two are the Lizard Girl and the Witch, the Lizard being a thirsty girl who sucks you off until you are ready to blow and then at the last second forcefully pulls you physically closer to her mouth in order to drink it all down in two big gulps, carefully trying not to lose a drop. The Witch enhances your size and potency, hoping to fill her lower orifice as much as possible, once you blow, she is momentarily knocked upward from the force and clumsily recovering to enjoy the rest of the hefty semen injection.

Its little details like these which separate the elite animators and the good animators, and help us enjoy it just a little bit more.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First of all, I'm a huge fan of your work and I enjoyed eroico a lot, but there was one major let down for me.

Starting all over after dying one time.

Couldn't you implement something like a super easy mode which let's you progress from the level beginning? =D

Cartoon Smut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Geez, it sure is George Lucas around here.

I don't get it. Eroico is fine as it is. So is Kurovadis. They are your older games. You've probably improved in all aspects of game development since then, but that doesn't mean that you need to go back and try to bring your old games up to snuff. They're a good, honest indicator of what kind of person you were back then, and it's a shame to try and alter them.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't get it. Eroico is fine as it is. So is Kurovadis. They are your older games. You've probably improved in all aspects of game development since then, but that doesn't mean that you need to go back and try to bring your old games up to snuff. They're a good, honest indicator of what kind of person you were back then, and it's a shame to try and alter them.
Meh theres no reason to no doing it, you can always kept the older/vanilla version anyway if you dont like the new ones.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Didn't expect this all of a sudden. For 5 dollars it's actually pretty cheap when it features a full adventure. Furthermore Eroico is in my opinion the best game you've made so I'll have even more fun on my replay.

Gracias

maxmizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um, who are you to tell him that?
Kyrieru can does whatever he wants with his game, and it's not like he's denying his old work. Just from your post alone some people might even think you're a co-creator of the game, WOW.