What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial:

Links:

Gameplay: A fairly typical RPGMaker VX Ace game, of the "run into map enemies, battle ensues" type. It does have a few additional features, like a crafting system, a unique levelling and skill system based on accomplishing goals rather than beating enemies, and a quest system to keep track of all the quests you undertake. It does have combat rape and defeat events, but there are no game overs. You are simply returned to your room if you lose a battle. Most battles do NOT have game over events, only a few bosses, basically. Those that do will show a text box with green text and play a sound as a notice when a battle has a defeat event. There is also a suicide skill to quickly lose if you want to get the defeat scene. It also has a "slow time" feature on maps when you press S, this allows you to assassinate enemies if you touch them from behind. (there is a subquest to collect the assassin medals you receive for doing this) There is a "number of days passed" mechanic, but there is no penalty for letting too many days pass. It is mostly there to have a day and night cycle, and to track pregnancies. It is also involved with quests, you often have to advance time to make quests appear.

Story: The main character, "Rizett", is a bodyguard for a young noble named Erwin. The boat they are travelling on gets attacked by pirates and they are stranded on the notorious island of Wepal. An accident with the teleportation spell used for escape has them sent to different parts of the island, and the main plot consists of Rizett trying to reunite with Erwin, with the help of Adeliche, the mage who teleported them to safety.

The people of the island worship a fertility deity and the main focus of the H content in this game is impregnation, pregnancy, and birth. There are 5 other characters besides the mc that can become pregnant, if you progress their events far enough. All are tracked separately, taking the same 8 days as the main character. Some have more content than others, obviously. Adeliche is sort of a secondary main character and has the most scenes out of the other girls. The 2 petite girls do not appear to be intended as loli/underage from the context of the game.

Warning, this game has a lot of missable content. The dev made a Q&A post about it here on his blog: (running it through google translate should give you enough info to get by)
Basically, you should stop after finishing the pirate ship and make sure you start the lised H events if you don't want to be locked out of most of the content. In addition, there is one lengthy event with multiple scenes not mentioned by the dev which is very easy to miss. There is a post about it on page 6 of this thread.

DLsite tags: Woman's Viewpoint, Fantasy, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Childbirth, Coercion/Compulsion, Consensual Sex
Unofficial tags: Urine/watersports, rape, anal, prostitution, lesbian/yuri, futanari (limited to one scene)

Also worth mentioning there is a partial translation for this game here which includes items and the quest system, which can help with getting everything unlocked.

Original OP:
Story:
The oceanic island island that does not belong to any state ... the island
that continues to be rude is an abominable island called Waipal of a nightmare and being abhorred by people.

The aristocrat Ervin and his follower litz will be attacked by pirates during the voyage
and will escape to Wepal Island as an emergency evacuation destination.
However, due to accidents during transfer magic, each other was blown to different places.

In cooperation with the daughter Aderiche of Mage, Lisette ... Find both stray Erwin
supposed to be looking for just a person, unawares would set foot into the history of darkness

Info:
This is a new game from 毛玉キューブ this dev made "Misty and the tower of paradise RJ128009". There is going to be a quest system for the game. There is going to be a skill progression tree as well. The characters in the game are able to get pregnant and there are different stages of it. There will be multiple endings in the game and the play time is 8-12 hours. Will have standard turn base combat with the characters portraits shown as well. You will have a map in the upper left corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

remicks

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: New Game From Creator of "Misty and the Tower of Paradise"

Thanks for the heads up, looks pretty good. Love that the title of the dev blog is translated to "Hairball Ranch" in Chrome.

From what I can tell, there's going to be a sort of summary stats page like VH has where you can track the progression of pregnancy and more. The dev also seems to be waffling back and forth on whether or not the anus needs a mosaic, lol.

One thing I can't find is any estimated release date. Anyone able to figure that out?

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow, dat art! I'd keep my eyes on this game until it got released :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads up, looks pretty good. Love that the title of the dev blog is translated to "Hairball Ranch" in Chrome.

From what I can tell, there's going to be a sort of summary stats page like VH has where you can track the progression of pregnancy and more. The dev also seems to be waffling back and forth on whether or not the anus needs a mosaic, lol.

One thing I can't find is any estimated release date. Anyone able to figure that out?
Hairball Cube actually - -

And I mentioned this game in Misty's thread before, just that with no trial or official name I figure I'd wait for those.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks good, can't wait to give it a try.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm still desperately waiting for a translation of the first game, its my favorite RPG maker game so far :(

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still desperately waiting for a translation of the first game, its my favorite RPG maker game so far :(
Did you mean a full translation or just a partial?

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As i remember, there is no full translation for "Misty and the Tower of Paradise". It got partial by kryptonite or squark, somewhere in yugi's partial translation thread ;)

pabst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think his first game was actually "アンネルとフレーチェル," which is one of my favorites as well. I liked it more than Misty, was kind of resident evil-ish.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Think his first game was actually "アンネルとフレーチェル," which is one of my favorites as well. I liked it more than Misty, was kind of resident evil-ish.
Nope, that's 2nd.

The first game, as far as I've managed to track down, is 偽人島 (Impostor Island)
Which was kinda survival RPG, mainly in limited resource + enemies being quite tough (and there's a few hidden mechanics on scaling difficulty)

THIS game is going for that sort of feel again, but more H focused.
(In fact, if I remember right that'll be how the girls meet as well, from their different background, take the same boat and REKT onto the island)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everytime i see games in which the heroine starts with a bikini armor im a little disappointed because there will be no (or a lot of the time badly written) corruption. On the plus side, the art is great and the creators last game was quite big (and the pregnancy system is one of the best out there!)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Misty tower was a bit dissapointing, hoping this one isn't.
Because the pregnancy system seems interesting.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Everytime i see games in which the heroine starts with a bikini armor im a little disappointed because there will be no (or a lot of the time badly written) corruption. On the plus side, the art is great and the creators last game was quite big (and the pregnancy system is one of the best out there!)
Depends on your definition of it.

The author mentioned the warrior girl is the naive type, so she'll slowly get 'convinced' of the island's tradition.

I mean, this is an island where there's a brothel for anal in case the heroine is pregnant so vaginal sex is not recommended.

Misty tower was a bit dissapointing, hoping this one isn't.
Because the pregnancy system seems interesting.
'. ' orly? What'd you find disappointing about it? Besides only being able to actively get the MC pregnant (you can control whether your companions fall into bad route, but nothing else)

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Depends on your definition of it.
My definition of corruption is relatively broad. The sexual act has to be received as humiliating/shameful by the character and it has to be described to the player in a good way. Can be done by sex stats or a good dialogue.
Usually Chars that start mostly naked anyway dont react like that, the games have a different focus(Like Misty or this one seem to have). Thats my impression at least after playing well over 50 games.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

'. ' orly? What'd you find disappointing about it? Besides only being able to actively get the MC pregnant (you can control whether your companions fall into bad route, but nothing else)

I prefer the game to be focused on the main character, i found the events to be spread too thin.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh hey, this looks good

Kinda looks like Violated Heroine before the game started being every coder's own private and completely disconnected NPC fucking questlines

Plenty of skills it seems, an entire quest window, and multiple characters (Who judging from the blog appear to have their own preg system)

Could be good

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, color me intrigued.

As VH was the title that got me into H-games, I'm always keen on tracking down spiritual successors... especially ones that are slightly more modern and with slightly more... directed?

Not to knock the VH contributors, but man, that game kind of went downhill after everyone and their brother decided to badly half-implement their own ideas.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wonder when will this creator make a demo.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 'a another update on his blog, this time showing breast milk.

After birthing a child the girl can have breast milk come out, this is mainly slight change in the standing pic and there's no stat penalty or anything like that.

And there's still the breast feeding your own child just like in Misty.