What's new

RPG RPG Maker [毛玉キューブ] 春孕ノ巫女リゼット (RJ238972)

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Sorry, that I do not know... I can only say that without trying (only repeated the anal prostitution event for the Cash and the basement event it seems to open) I managed to get 23 units of cum, and that the cum sandwich is nothing worth trying to work hard for (It only recovers 100HP to the party and has no nutritional value for pregnancy)
EDIT: It seems the anal prostitution gives you semen as well. Just had the event and semen went up by two units.
It has nutritional value, not outstanding, but it does.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
still can't seem to find again the silver haired girl after the best friend quest

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
still can't seem to find again the silver haired girl after the best friend quest
Below the quests involving Meiris...
Between the first and the second I am not exactly sure of the trigger. It may be progression along the main quest, or a certain number of days.
Best Friend 1 - Talk to Meiris in Rhubarb Village, Report to Cleon on Refugee Camp
Best Friend 2 - Talk with Carmen about Meiris
Best Friend 3 - Talk to Meiris in Assembly Room B
Best Friend 4 - Talk to Meiris in the jail
My Beloved Friend - Check on Meiris in the jail
Surrogate Mother - Breastfeed Meiri's Baby

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Below the quests involving Meiris...
Between the first and the second I am not exactly sure of the trigger. It may be progression along the main quest, or a certain number of days.
Best Friend 1 - Talk to Meiris in Rhubarb Village, Report to Cleon on Refugee Camp
Best Friend 2 - Talk with Carmen about Meiris
Best Friend 3 - Talk to Meiris in Assembly Room B
Best Friend 4 - Talk to Meiris in the jail
My Beloved Friend - Check on Meiris in the jail
Surrogate Mother - Breastfeed Meiri's Baby
hum ye best friend 2 never appeared to me

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anything supposed to happen after the blowjob with Raul (the kid in the classroom)?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am trying to complete the basement/brothel thing in the abandoned mansion, i have all materials except the broadcloth ones, does someone know where to find those.

Eri

Reputation score
Hi
I cant pass the mushroom quest because she s avoiding to go inside the mushroom guy(she went there twice and ... after that she said im not going there any more.
what should i do pls help(it didnt written in faq too)

MediocreTranslation

Reputation score
Hi
I cant pass the mushroom quest because she s avoiding to go inside the mushroom guy(she went there twice and ... after that she said im not going there any more.
I don't know what you mean with the "mushroom guy".
If you're talking about the futa scene, once you leave the mushroom cave you can never enter again, you need to take advantage of Adeline when you have the chance or it's gone for good.

Haesoo

Reputation score
Hi
You mean the Lab Guy. Well you can only enter twice. You can find him in the Pub at night after she becomes a Hecate.

Ashlynn

Reputation score
Could someone tell me about this?? I spend 3 hours and found nothing :mad:

1. Where's the exactly location about this quest?! TELL ME PLS
1654092186590.png

2. This one too. Pls if anyone remember about those quest, tell me :")
1654092338439.png

3. Oh also, there's a guide about Lizette's Troubles 4. I already achieve Breastfeed Ingest ingress baby and acquire Maternal Instinct. but "Get Sex Zone In Prostitution", idk about this one. Can anyone tell me too?