What's new

ACT [Wolfenstahl] Last Demon Hunter

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Last Demon Hunter

Remember this was an experiment game. So far Wolfenstahl has not requested any more scenes from me so we'll have to see, but I think he had another project in mind next. I don't remember if it was Deathblight or another project.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Remember this was an experiment game. So far Wolfenstahl has not requested any more scenes from me so we'll have to see, but I think he had another project in mind next. I don't remember if it was Deathblight or another project.
What do you mean with "Wolfenstahl has not requested any more scenes from me"?

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been writing the scenes for this game. The latest one with the wolves was the last one requested from me.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good job then! I really enjoyed this game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The (hopefully not) last version of The Last Demon Hunter has been released.
wolfenstahl.blogspot.it/2016/01/final-version-of-ldh-on-patreon.html

I don't know whether non-patrons are supposed to get it or not but I have not found the link as of now, will update in case I find it.

It says it goes up on the website four weeks after it goes on patreon.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The final version of Last Demon Hunter (0.48C) has been released and available to non-patrons; the link is found on the Wolfenstahl blog:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not bad at all for a test game! Bit too creepy for my taste, but it plays well and the art's good. Some questions:

1) Are there any girls to actually rescue? I've managed to clear 4 areas entirely, but did not find any.

2) Are there any health pickups of any kind, or is the HP you start with what you have to complete the entire game?

3) Is there any ending if you save all the girls (if they exist) or explore all the zones? Or is it just "play until you game-over"?

touretz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1) There are, they tend to be hidden in rooms with a few enemies, bound to a wall. You can only see them when you're within range (like the enemies). They also don't appear that often.

2) There are pickups that look like the clothes she wears, but from what I can tell, they're really rare.

3) Once you've collected 10(?) girls the counter turns green and you can exit, but that just takes you to the credits.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This is that overhead game right? Not the other, more amazing game that they may or may not finish?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is that overhead game right? Not the other, more amazing game that they may or may not finish?
If you mean "The last demonhunter" the rpgmaker game that is actually quite good though glitchy at the moment; then this is not it.

This is the topdown shooter game made by Projekt Wolfenstahl. It is now abandoned however due to lack of fan support.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

If you mean "The last demonhunter" the rpgmaker game that is actually quite good though glitchy at the moment; then this is not it.

This is the topdown shooter game made by Projekt Wolfenstahl. It is now abandoned however due to lack of fan support.
That's exactly what I said.

It's an overhead game.

They had mentioned Deathblight Apocalypse I think it was called. That looked like Trigger Happy good at times

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wolfenstahl I hope you revisit this, or at least the concept, later down the line. I've sang the praises of LDH as a good example of H-game mechanics - Lighting/Line of Sight, varied and reactive enemy attack patterns, limited player-character power.

OP
Wolfenstahl

Wolfenstahl

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Wolfenstahl I hope you revisit this, or at least the concept, later down the line. I've sang the praises of LDH as a good example of H-game mechanics - Lighting/Line of Sight, varied and reactive enemy attack patterns, limited player-character power.
LDH is already completed (it has sketches only though, so the art quality is low, but other than that it's feature complete and bugfree and all of that).
People voted on us "moving on" to the next project (currently: Deathblight RPG) instead of fully fledging out the CGs and artworks.

But there's chances one day we'll build a new game (full quality) on the test game which is LDH!
No promises though.
But I'm happy to hear you like the game and are interested in it to possibly see more of it.
Thank you very much! ^^

Does Wolfenstahl even come to this forum anymore?
I actually frequently do!
I just often forget to log in unless I see a topic to reply to haha
Usually I look onto ULMF, I'd say... roughly every 1-2 weeks (or more often), granted, April was a busy month on my end, so I overlooked these posts and just replied now.
I need to check other people's hentai games out too, been neglecting that for a while now >_>
(too busy with my own game projects, yeah)

You can catch us almost daily on our Discord Server though (publicly open!).