What's new

Let's Play: BLOOOD BOOOWL!

Cappy

Reputation score

Jim: Hey there folks, I'm Jim Johnson, the Vampire.

Bob: And I'm Bob Bifford, Ogre, and dashingly handsome star player.

Jim: Ex~ star player, Bob.

Bob: *Incoherent Grumbling Noises*

Jim: And we're here to tell you about the grand sport known as Blood Bowl, and it's new and upcoming team...

Bob: Ah yes, the wonders of your first time on the pitch... The smell of sweat, the burning hatred of all the players on the field...

Jim: Anyhow, back on subject, Blood Bowl is a typical sport, based primarily off of an old *human* game known as Rugby, or American Football.

Bob: What's an American, Jim?

Jim: Hmm, historical scripts suggest that Americans where in fact a form of land Mammal, that had the remarkable ability to survive purely on processed foods.

Jim: Which is all very interesting, but back to the original point, Blood Bowl does differ a bit from it's lighter counter-part, in that it is much more *Brutal*, biting, stabbing, punching, kicking, and all sorts of fun things are allowed, where as in Rugby, all that was allowed was grappling and gentle hand touches.

Bob: Bah! Sissy talk, let's move on, before I gag.

Jim: But yes, nowadays, political disputes and wars are all a thing of the past, we solve our differences, with a game of Blood Bowl. Elves, Ogres, Orcs, Goblins, Hobbits, and Humans, all play this game in a fight for the top of the political charter.

Bob: Or so that they can punch things.

Jim: Yes, or so that they can punch things... But this sport is one of high esteem, and next time, we're going to tell you about the new Orc team coming up in this weeks Clean Cup.

Bob: Hahaha! Yes, fresh meat, they'll make a great show for the fans who love injuries. But we'll just have to wait.

Jim: Until next time folks! This has been Jim Johnson and Bob Bifford, your station's Blood Bowl Commentators.

Last edited:
OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: Let's Play: BLOOOD BOOOWL!

Alright, so now that we've been given our brief introduction to Blood Bowl, and what it is, it's time to show everyone the Team, and who their Orcs are.

-----------------------------------------------------------
And now with my horrible paint labels.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am infinitely sorry about my unreadable mouse-hand-writing, it was the only readily accessable way to do it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, the first match post has been delayed because of how much significant stuff happened in it, there was Drama, Action, Horror, and Comedy, and to portray that with Justice, I'm going to need time.

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, while great Cappy is still writing, I guess I'll contribute a little.

Some people may still be perplexed what the most important difference between Blood Bowl and Rugby is. But words are not enough, so have a picture!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just wondering, since it's been over a month. Have you forgotten about this?

Ardnakandra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some people may still be perplexed what the most important difference between Blood Bowl and Rugby is. But words are not enough, so have a picture!
Rugby? Ah, no. American Football. You can't pass forward in rugby, and no one wears armor. And look at the patron god's name. Nuffle. N.F.L.

jmpopstar

Reputation score

it looks funny ,might try if I have a chance
I also like other games ,such as ,
and

Last edited:

suki888

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game, sounds good :)

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is that a picture of Rugby? I always thought Rugby was a sport devoted to causing as much injuries to its players as possible, although that is why I love Blood Bowl so much.