What's new

Let's stare at doggies for hours on end!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Let's stare at doggies for hours on end!

like hentai come to life aint it?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Just as strange, though.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

I grew up with one... she got kidney failure when I was 6. I stayed with her when they gave her the shot. My dad told me to leave the room, but I knew what was happening and I said something that seems far beyond my years (at least at age 6): "No. She was always by my side and now I will be by hers."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I grew up with one... she got kidney failure when I was 6. I stayed with her when they gave her the shot. My dad told me to leave the room, but I knew what was happening and I said something that seems far beyond my years (at least at age 6): "No. She was always by my side and now I will be by hers."
Awwwww!

I lover German Shepards too. My Uncle is a k-9 cop, and those and the are great dogs. They are loyal, playful, and they know when it's time to work.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Awwwww!

I lover German Shepards too. My Uncle is a k-9 cop, and those and the are great dogs. They are loyal, playful, and they know when it's time to work.
Because that's how they were bred - same reason why the German Shepherds (or any herding dog, for that matter) make such great pets.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Because that's how they were bred - same reason why the German Shepherds (or any herding dog, for that matter) make such great pets.
Yup ^^

I Had a Sheltie when i was a kid. She would always do that herding thing with me and my friends when we were kids.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Awwwww!

thats what i've been saying all along!

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHAT IS GOD'S NAME HAPPENED TO MY TOPIC?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

oh go eat a leper.

we're still talking about dogs anyway.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You're right I'm sorry.

That reminds me, instead of watching dumb superbowls or olympics, change to the animal planet to watch the puppybowl and the puppy games. They're adorable, I watch em every year.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

You're right I'm sorry.

That reminds me, instead of watching dumb superbowls or olympics, change to the animal planet to watch the puppybowl and the puppy games. They're adorable, I watch em every year.
YES. Cutest thing I've ever seen.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

You're right I'm sorry.

But I'm a football fan :l

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I got my fill of football when i was in marching band in high school. I watch the puppy bowl and find the commercials online later xD

I'm not sure if they're on at the same time though, besides, Puppy Bowl reruns.

I watch the Dog shows too :3

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I play sports too much to watch them

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Ick. I like sports like swimming and such. And a Member of the marching band (Like DCI) uses as much O2 as a marathon runner in the first 30 minutes of practice. (using 30 minutes as the time scale for both of them) Drum and Bugle Corps is hardcore.

Though one of my friends thinks that if it doesn't involve a ball it's not a sport.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Ick. I like sports like swimming and such. And a Member of the marching band (Like DCI) uses as much O2 as a marathon runner in the first 30 minutes of practice. (using 30 minutes as the time scale for both of them) Drum and Bugle Corps is hardcore.

Though one of my friends thinks that if it doesn't involve a ball it's not a sport.
Tell your friend to try LARPing. And then say it's not a sport. I'd take football where you're covered with pads and semi-safe anyday, at least if we're talking SCA-style LARPing. Full plate is HEAVY.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess it would really depend on your definition of sports, I wouldn't say band is a sport myself though it may be athletic like Chibi said. LARPing maybe depending on how it's done. I don't really consider fishing or hunting a sport for that matter, and I enjoy both. Of course you can find arguements to say lot's of things are and aren't sports.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

By your friends definition then, Hockey, Boxing, any kind of Martial arts and rock climbing would not be considered sports at all. That to me is total bs. Tell said friend that I said if he/she thinks that you can only call it a sport and get a workout if it uses a ball, that he/she should try climbing up the side of a rock face, then back down and see if they can move their arms after and how sore they get, and if they get a rush from it. For added twist, tell them to try it with no rope.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WHAT IS GOD'S NAME HAPPENED TO MY TOPIC?
That "stay remotely on topic" rule is going to be removed sometime soon, huh?