What's new

[Lewd Logistics] Heroes Never Last (Side-scroller featuring Mercy from Overwatch)

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
We are working hard to have a demo ready by this month! Feel free to join our Patreon if you want to support us and get early access to our content!
(Closed)

Animations we have so far, in game and gameover scenes, along with the main menu animation which is a click to strip mini game:
MM2-4G.gif
T1G.gif T3G.gif T5G.gif ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
qXBPEOT.gif UO8ntGW.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Do you have any information at all about this game? Or is it literally just sketches and animations right now?

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
Do you have any information at all about this game? Or is it literally just sketches and animations right now?
It is going to be a side scrolling game in which you have to dodge enemies and traps. We plan on having other characters from Talon in the game such as Widowmaker and Sombra. At the moment it is just sketches and animations, but with a vision and a lot of ambition along with them!

Mr. Unknowned

Reputation score
2 questions-

Is it "game over rape" or "combat rape" with a struggle system? I honestly don't care what the struggle system is like; if it is combat rape, I will like it.

Is there going to be multiple playable characters or is it just Mercy? I don't care which it is.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
"Animation" Yeah no, I'm no animator but that design looks way too complex to be animated without looking wonky. Also isn't this pretty dang early for a thread AND a patreon?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Way too early. No point checking progress until a few months later.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Discussion section, as there is not enough information to warrant a game thread.

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
2 questions-

Is it "game over rape" or "combat rape" with a struggle system? I honestly don't care what the struggle system is like; if it is combat rape, I will like it.

Is there going to be multiple playable characters or is it just Mercy? I don't care which it is.
It is going to have both "Game over rape" and "Combat Rape" that is if you consider the struggle system to be combat.

At the moment we are only planning on having Mercy in the game, but I could see us having other playable characters in the not so near future.

Thread moved to the Discussion section, as there is not enough information to warrant a game thread.
Way too early. No point checking progress until a few months later.
Fair enough, should I post updates here?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Feel free to continue posting updates here, but if you don't have some sort of proof of concept, it's going to have to stay here.

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
Feel free to continue posting updates here, but if you don't have some sort of proof of concept, it's going to have to stay here.
Okay, so like once I have a demo completed then I can post it in the other section?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Then I'll just move the thread. But if it doesn't follow the thread guidelines, then I'm going to move it to the H-Section for locking.

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
Not sure if it tells you guys that commented early, but I made a small update to the thread for those interested.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh shit son, you're actually going and doing it! Most of the time when someone has an idea and posts it to a forum it's because they don't have the wherewithal to follow through - so, power to you. The animations look great, I'll be following closely.

Since (I'm assuming, again) it's an action game in which you intend to include combat-rape, how will you approach it? Will it be a button-mashing affair or do you plan on lending it a bit more depth?

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
Oh shit son, you're actually going and doing it! Most of the time when someone has an idea and posts it to a forum it's because they don't have the wherewithal to follow through - so, power to you. The animations look great, I'll be following closely.

Since (I'm assuming, again) it's an action game in which you intend to include combat-rape, how will you approach it? Will it be a button-mashing affair or do you plan on lending it a bit more depth?
Thank you!
The combat-rape is a button mash to break free kind of deal.

Caernarvon

Reputation score
Will there be a difficulty setting for the grabs? Find most button mash systems in these types of games trivial at best.

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
Will there be a difficulty setting for the grabs? Find most button mash systems in these types of games trivial at best.
Hey there! Sorry for the late reply, been very busy with the holidays and such and working on the game of course x.x
There is a difficulty setting, but it does not effect the grabs. To be honest it is pretty easy to break free, but on the harder difficulties getting grabbed a lot will bring your health down fast.

Also, I guess I should also mention that we have a demo up for our patrons, it is a rough demo and it is in-browser only at the moment. But when we iron our all of the issues and such we will be posting it to the public including here of course! The demo only features three enemies, but we already have 4 more being worked on right now, 2 of which are bosses. Once the demo goes public we will finish those enemies and add them in the first update if all goes well!

DragonEgg

Reputation score
The Patreon website is removed, did you by any chance moved into another website? I've heard you had trouble with Patreon and had to move. Mind posting the website?

Moeymoey

Reputation score
Would be intresting to know, why the Patreon Page has been removed. Because of using licenced Characters or the "rape" Content?