What's new

[Lewd Logistics] Heroes Never Last (Side-scroller featuring Mercy from Overwatch)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Doubtful it's about licensed characters since like every SFM content producer uses overwatch characters at some point.

DragonEgg

Reputation score
Alright, found out where they went.

Apparently they moved to Subscribestar, most likely to recommendation from someone.

OP
L

Lewd Logistics

Reputation score
The Patreon website is removed, did you by any chance moved into another website? I've heard you had trouble with Patreon and had to move. Mind posting the website?
Would be intresting to know, why the Patreon Page has been removed. Because of using licenced Characters or the "rape" Content?
Yeahhh, Patreon took us down a while back... And the project has halted unfortunately. I am/was not able to financially support the project (paying artist, programmers, etc..) so at the moment the project is not going anywhere. There is still a demo being down by one of my programmers, but they have been hard to reach lately, but whenever I get the demo I will be sure to put it up everywhere I mentioned this game!

In the meantime I am taking up drawing and animating my own side projects. I never really drew before but I recently finished my first animation :3

For those interested, this is our subscribestar page, all funds that go to it I have not touched and I am saving it to hopefully one day resume the process of making the game!

If you want to stay up to date on what I am working on and such feel free to follow me on twitter, I will be sure to put the demo up there as well!

SkorpionSting

Reputation score
Will the game be released as is at any point?

I was one of your earliest supporters and got to test the beta, so I'm curious to know what the final product will look like. My first impression of the game was that it was decent but the gameplay left a lot to be desired.