What's new

RPG [mminit] Lewdest Labyrinth

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda bummed that even with the large prevalence of female enemies there's a surprising lack of actual yuri. Most of the female attacks are just softcore teasing or ryona rather than anything lewd. An abundance of breast play but only one instance of fingering (which takes place in a mostly het fight anyway, the dullahan slave master guy). There's no triabadism nor even a single yuri kiss to go around. I was especially bummed that the two "environmental" monster girls don't even do anything slightly lewd; the angel just chains her from a distance and the bee just hugs her from behind.

It almost feels like there's more *straight* H than yuri H despite there being like 4 female enemies for every male enemy. Freakin' Flex guy gets two pure H attacks (a BJ and a doggy style) while most female enemies have like, half of one.

crimsiden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda bummed that even with the large prevalence of female enemies there's a surprising lack of actual yuri. Most of the female attacks are just softcore teasing or ryona rather than anything lewd. An abundance of breast play but only one instance of fingering (which takes place in a mostly het fight anyway, the dullahan slave master guy). There's no triabadism nor even a single yuri kiss to go around. I was especially bummed that the two "environmental" monster girls don't even do anything slightly lewd; the angel just chains her from a distance and the bee just hugs her from behind.

It almost feels like there's more *straight* H than yuri H despite there being like 4 female enemies for every male enemy. Freakin' Flex guy gets two pure H attacks (a BJ and a doggy style) while most female enemies have like, half of one.
ya i wish the hentai scenes were better as a whole T.T Honestly wasnt really a fappable game for me. But! The gameplay was way better than most hentai games I played. was addicted to that for sure. Hopefully on part 2.. (if there is one T.T ) it does better on hentai scenes. The gameplay was great tho.

Reactions: JAB

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^
Whoopsie. That appears to be the case... Reaction undone.
Appreciate the effort, though. Something went wrong during upload, maybe?

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the bump
So I found this gallery of (shoddy printscreens of) game over images:
The version in the OP doesn't seem to contain this particular set of images.
Are these from an older version, and were later taken out?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the bump
So I found this gallery of (shoddy printscreens of) game over images:
The version in the OP doesn't seem to contain this particular set of images.
Are these from an older version, and were later taken out?
I was keeping up with the game during its development, these game over cgs are from an older version but mminit removed them since he couldn't make cgs for every enemy. A few of them were repurposed into cut-ins used during attacks though.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yup, they used to be in early versions but the feature was cut because of the sheer amount of enemies that would require their own CG, and I think he wasn't happy with some of the art anyways.

Mminit is currently working on a new game that looks like a spiritual successor to this. It's still really early into development but I thought I'd mention it while the thread is bumped.