What's new

ACT [Libraheart / らいぶらはーと] The Sword of Succubus / サキュバスの剣 (RJ239624)

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Newest game from Libraheart. Gameplay is what you would expect from a Zelda game. You go around trying to collect something that is definetly not a triforce. You start with a sword and a seduction spell but as you progress through the game you unlock few new abilities. From what i have seen so far only humanoid enemies are fuckable. When your armor is destroyed they can rape you. Most of the scenes are animated. To get some of them you need milk. You get it by fucking, eating mushrooms and it slowly generates over time.

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Attack
X: Spell/item
Space: Change spell/item
Shift: Check inventory

Story:
I didn't really get into the story and dlsite isn't helpful in that regard. You get the magic sword, you go on an adventure.

Tags: Dot animation, big tits, rape, breast milk, monster girl, non-human girl

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Pretty nice game, just finished today
Still, can't get the full save of CG yet.
If anyone need some helps, just leave some comments on this thread, I'll show you guys as soon as I can (pretty busy, sorry)

spookysmoke

Reputation score
cant get it to work, just gives me the main menu but only thing it does is W resizes the screen

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
jingaimusume(?)
jingai musume = non-human girl

Couple other things that might be worth adding:
Game supports usb controllers, it recognized my generic usb controller.
According to the dlsite page, you can press H 20 times on the gallery screen to unlock the full gallery.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Finally, they made a game where the MC can also be raped. This right here is my Christmas present.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason i can't finish the puzzle with the orbs switching color when you hit them. I always end up with 1 being another color. Is there a specific orb that needs a different color? I already noticed the pattern of what orbs change when you hit each one.

Edit: First try after I wrote this comment after trying for like 30 min, I got it.... Thx guys! :LOL:

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
guys i don't know why but all the keys don't work except the one to change the window's size, can someone help me?

i even downloaded different versions but it's always the same

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
guys i don't know why but all the keys don't work except the one to change the window's size, can someone help me?

i even downloaded different versions but it's always the same
press W pal

The Spectator

Reputation score
As nice as it is to already have a full save available, I still wished I could complete the game itself. It's simple Zelda-style, but I like it nonetheless. I can't translate moonrunes, so is there anyone who can provide a full walkthrought?

Martino73

Reputation score
Hello buddies im against the final boss (i guess) and i don't know how to defeat her the 2 skulls and her are unaffected by everything how do i do ?

The Spectator

Reputation score
Hello buddies im against the final boss (i guess) and i don't know how to defeat her the 2 skulls and her are unaffected by everything how do i do ?
Yeah, you don't defeat the skulls, you just dodge them and wait for her to throw her red ball attack. Hit it with the sword to bounce it back at her. Repeat until win.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
So what's with the purple area in the bottom right section? I can't seem to figure out what to do.

EDIT: NVM it's literally Left and Up. I feel dumb...

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
no, i don't have anything like that and it seems like it's happening only to me, even on his twitter no one said to have a problem like this

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok so i can't seem to find the hook shot i finished the orb puzzle did the cave thing and got the 5 white crystals im sure i just walked by the place to get it and didn't notice or something also if anyone knows what the necklace in the desert store that costs 300 to buy does i bought it and couldnt figure out what it was for.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ok so i can't seem to find the hook shot i finished the orb puzzle did the cave thing and got the 5 white crystals im sure i just walked by the place to get it and didn't notice or something also if anyone knows what the necklace in the desert store that costs 300 to buy does i bought it and couldnt figure out what it was for.
hook shot is in the ghost house beside the puzzle. you need the power ring first tho