What's new

Lightning Warrior Raidy 2-Discussion/Tricks and Tips

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Like most of the fourum I'm sure, I saw the Thunder Warrior Raidy 2 DL link and about had a happygasm. Then again, with it in moonspeak, unless we have someone that found a guide, there's not much we can understand/get from the basics. Thus this thread- basicly to toss some ideas and info about the game, and how we like it (thus far).

Personally, this is what I'm liking-
-Item/Weapon shops- With the new little currency system added, you can purchase better weapons and armor as you go along, as well as the ever-useful potions of health and mana.
-Auto-mapping- the map now fills itself out as you explore, instead of finding the floor map after making your own map
-New, uniqe enemies- After prodding through two floors, I only found one familier enemy from the old Raidy (Not saying which, but thus far only Common enemiies, no bosses yet.) At least this means there's gonna be some new blood to ki-erm, strip.
-Similar System- Not much of a leap from Raidy, but now you can duel-wield swords in both hands, you gain shields, armor, and a mysterious magic items slot. Each is equiped- or de-equiped- by selecting the item portrait. Combat is also same old song, with Attack, Defend, Item, Run, and Thunder Slash your options. However, there seems to be a charge bar that when you use a Thunder Slash, you charge some energy for a second variation of the thunder slash. Gonna try it out if I hit a boss.

Now, my personal problems-
1. In the first enterable dungeon, on the right side of the map, there's a room with a guy in there. I can't seem to get him to react or do anything, so he's probably there for later I am sure
2. The Inn has three options after going to your room (where you can heal HP and MP fully) First is strait to sleep, second is an 'ecchi' scene in a hot spring or bathroom, and third (and sadly most annoying) is Raidy masturbating. I say annoying because you constantly have to hit various infoboxes until you finally cum. It made me a bit irked, but at least you get a page for the CG from it.
3. The first floor of the basement is a big jump in difficulty, I had to run away at Level 5 in order to survive. Now I have to money-grind in order to get better equipment...
4. Say hello to the money/level grind again. Equipment jumps from 100 to 320 in price. Though I don't want to sell anything, I just may so i don't have to hang around the first floor some more.

Finally, a small tip:

For the first floor of the Mansion area, equip two of the first-series swords (you can get a second one for 100G at the blacksmiths). Most enemies die in one combo strike after level 4 rolls along, allowing you to save potions and prepare for the next area without too much hassel or damage.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy 2-Discussion/Tricks and Tips

Ok, hit me a snag...

I ran into the second floor of the stone hill area (second dungeon) and I can't seem to get the right item to either unlock the one door in there, or to get past the auto-lose for the boss there. Anyone got there yet?

mooseguy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, hit me a snag...

I ran into the second floor of the stone hill area (second dungeon) and I can't seem to get the right item to either unlock the one door in there, or to get past the auto-lose for the boss there. Anyone got there yet?
That's the siren boss right? For her you need ear plugs to block out her song. You may already have them under "magic item" in your equipment. In which case, just equip them like anything else.

If don't have them yet, then I think you get them on the second floor of the first dungeon in one of those annoying events where there's an empty room and you have to hit the first choice 3-5 times to find the item.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

That's the siren boss right? For her you need ear plugs to block out her song. You may already have them under "magic item" in your equipment. In which case, just equip them like anything else.

If don't have them yet, then I think you get them on the second floor of the first dungeon in one of those annoying events where there's an empty room and you have to hit the first choice 3-5 times to find the item.
So THAT's what the magic items are for... oki, thanks for the helps! Time to go looking some more...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*chuckles* shouldn't this go in the actual thread? I won't mind - promise =P

Just one thing to add, I was able to beat it with some googling. I don't remember what site had the information I was looking for (there's another magic item much like the earplugs somewhere else that you need for one of the bosses btw), but if you do some googling you should find it too. I don't think there was an actual "guide," but it helped me get to the end, even if I couldn't unlock all the CG.

Anyway, sorry I can't be of more help, I don't really remember much from my playthrough of the game. And what I do remember... well, trust me, it's much better if you find out yourself. There's a few very nice surprises. =) NO SPOILING! (or at least put it in spoiler tags if you do)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have grinded and have lvl 35 achieved and the monsters still kick my ass even through I have the strongest shield I could find, not buy, along with armor, and two swords. Most of the time I spend fighting is using potions. Any help?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I have grinded and have lvl 35 achieved and the monsters still kick my ass even through I have the strongest shield I could find, not buy, along with armor, and two swords. Most of the time I spend fighting is using potions. Any help?
I dunno, where ya at? I'm BACK to Lvl. 5 of the second dungeon and can't beat Spidergirl boss, but the rest of the monsters are easy! (lvl. 35)

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Grind more. The level gaps between stages increase as you go along, I think. At least I remember a lot of grinding in the later parts of the game. I might be wrong though, I don't remember. But you definitely need to grind more. For regular enemies, the only reason you're having trouble with them would be too low of a level. The only special tips/tricks like the earplugs are for bosses. Armor and weapons will help but not as much as you might hope.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alias, I am at the maxium level of 35. I can't go beyond it. At least I don't think so. It says 30k/30k for my exp. So, I need helps...

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh there's a maximum level? Hmm. My mistake. Can you screenshot your equipment for me? Maybe it'll jog my memory. It might be that you need equipment but I don't recall equipment being hard to find - you know, as long as you're thorough in your search of each level (cover every square!)

There's a dim light in my head that is suggesting to me that maybe it's supposed to be that way... I might have had to use potions even when I had good gear and was at the max level. Even on normal enemies.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Any tips on spider girl? when I use my usual Thunder Slash trick, she just gets back up ;^;

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You have to beat her down till she's dead Lurker. I did full charge thunder strike twice before I beat her. Also, I have helluva amounts of potions, the problem is that the bosses just don't die and usually kill me even when I try to heal myself to max hp with potions....

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

So keep beating on her every time she falls down... got it!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've done it! I have beaten the game only missing 4 cg pictures :D.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey grats! I haven't been able to finish it with less than 20 or so images still locked. So you did much better than me =p Maybe I'll try to figure out which ones I'm missing and get you to tell me where to get them? Compare screenshots or something?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I am really looking forward to this game. Sadly I looked on PlayAsia and the Translated version wont be out until Like Fall/Winter next year, and I could swear I saw it coming out around this time somewhere like this summer. I checked out a pic gallery somewhere a long time ago, but it was all censored. Is it easier to play like Ive seen/heard in some reviews?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Excuse double post, but could someone possibly get a download of all the CG H scenes for this up on MU or something? I saw something for on Hyperguy.net but the links they had for them seem to be gone. I would really appreciate it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw, it's too bad, I had the cgs for both games at one point but I honestly have no idea where they are. If I find them I'll be sure to upload them though.

michelous

Reputation score

were can i download raidy 2

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Check the game list. All you have to do is go to that list and type 'Raidy' into you browser 'find' command (Typically ctrl+f is the hotkey).