What's new

Liliana (Guan Yu)

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Name: Liliana
Trait: Sword Expertise

A curious and videogamey type of girl, Liliana's interest was piqued when she heard of a totally immersive type of RPG being developed. Even though there was some hesitation about the more seedy aspects, she could not resist getting into this once chance was given.

A blonde girl of mostly nondescript figure, Liliana is cute more than beautiful. Her form is average in pretty much all the departments, neither muscular nor fatty cos of her irregular habits of doing things. In personality, she is easygoing and friendly, but can also be a stubborn bitch at times. Even though Liliana understands the value of teamwork, she is somewhat uneasy if there are more than three people present. Despite this, she is a social type when the correct situation is given.

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8576/heyoo.png[/img[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

It was a warm, sunny day, and the sunlight glinted off the EGG building's windows. It was a light testing day, and the halls were almost empty. This lead to everyone being in a decent mood that day, even the receptionist who could always be heard complaining that she never got a chance to try out an EGG for herself.

Upon glancing at Liliana's invitation, she would direct the young woman down a hallway, to where a tech was lounging outside a door, nibbling on something from a vending machine. His pockets were filled with junk food, and he guestured the way she was to go, the effort spilling the food all over the floor.

A tech stood outside a door in a hallway that was lined with several of them, and invited her in.

"Liliana... I'm Andrea, and I'll be the tech monitoring your session today. I just have to take a few tests and make a few notes..."

She would check the blood pressure and similar things of the young woman as she went on, scribbling notes into the small folder she carried.

"Okay... boring part's done now. This is the EGG'" she says, waving a hand at a large pod that takes up about one quarter of the office. It truly is egg-shaped, with the seat facing the narrower portion of the egg. She can also see a keyboard and screen inside, but nothing else.

"Okay, this is the easy part. Follow the instructions on the screen and you should be good to go. I'll let you know when it's break time. Ready?"

Andrea would help her get settled in the EGG and then push the door shut, sealing out all outside light. She was left in darkness for a few seconds, and then the screen lit up, presenting her with a menu.

[spoiler]

Welcome to the EGG v2.2! Please take your time making the below suggestions, as they will help tailor your scenario into exactly the experience you are looking for.

1) Game Settings

For each entry below, please push "Y" meaning that you would like to include the experience in your scenario, or "N", to remove it from the list of possible encounters. If you select "Y", please follow it up with a number from 1 to 5, where 1 means "I would only like to run into this once or twice in my scenario" and 5 means "I would like to have this many times during my scenario." Hit Enter after each entry, and remember that settings cannot be changed mid-play.

Humans
Male/Female
Female/Female
Futanari
Pregnancy
Birth
Egglaying
BDSM
Slavery
Monsters (tentacles, slimes, etc.)
Beastiality (seperate settings for anthros and wild animals, please indicate any desired)

Non-Consentual Sex

We here at EGG Corporation are constantly working to find new ways to expand your enjoyment of your scenario. If you don't see an option you'd like to experience, please type it here and we'll do our best to add it in. WARNING: All settings not available on all machines.

>_
[/spoiler]

The next menu would pop up a choice of setting and difficulty.

[Spoiler]

Haunted Ruins
Dungeon of Pentavis
Ice Palace
Forest Raid
Capital's Underworld

Did you know EGG Corporation also offers recorded DVDs and Blu-Rays of your favorite sessions? Ask your tech about it today!

Difficulty

Easy
-->Normal
Hard
über
[/spoiler]

The last menu was an avatar development suite. Liliana could make her own avatar, or if so wanted, there was a selection marked "Use myself as my avatar!"

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Liliana (Guan Yu)

"They seem to be in good spirits... this is nice, things will go better when people are happy..." Liliana thought as she made her way towards the testing area, having just presented her invitation to the receptionist lady. Soon finding her way to a tech person, she was taken in and the process began after introductions and some of the more boring parts like papers and medical tests. The name for the game was really appropriately chosen, given the shape of the console device. When asked for readiness, the blonde girl had only one answer. "Sure I am. Let's do this."

Once actually in the machine, more forms to filled were presented, this time in somewhat more interesting virtual form. The real interest in these was the content though, which made Liliana chuckle a bit. Nonetheless, she filled them out to get the things going, doing the whole thing quite liberally.

You are free to go with whatever is most appropriate to the surroundings, I am not really all that picky with things and not sure if the numbering matters. Only things I do not want are massive mutations or futa on the character (She can be sexed by them no problem though, I just don't care for playing one, same applies to furries.), guro stuff that goes to the brutal side of things (Wounds here and there are alright, but getting hacked or amputated is no fun), lolis, shotas or shit/piss.

After whipping those out, she moved to the stage and difficulty, which were easy too. Normal was the standard deal, so that was what she went with. After a look at the scenario options, Liliana opted to go for the forest setting, since she liked to hike now and then in real life. For an avatar, she wanted to maintain her usual look, but suit it up to be somewhat more scenario-appropriate (like the picture in her sheet).

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The screen would flicker off as Liliana finished with the settings, and the young woman would sit in darkness, the hum of the EGG the only background noise. Eventually, her eyes would be drawn to a pinprick of light, which slowly grew larger as it got closer. It began to envelop her, and as she passed into the light, all sensations of herself sitting in the EGG were lost. She would float for a bit, until her feet would touch solid earth- and the light would scatter into a thousand little motes as Liliana became aware that she was standing in a sunlit forest clearing.

Trees tall and wide towered over her, and the sun dappled the leaves with splotches of light green. The limbs were intertwined enough so that if one wanted to walk their way through the treetops, it might just be possible.

The ground was covered with fallen branches, old rotting logs, and the occasional bush. Birdsong twittered through the air, as several species tried to outdo each other.

There were several paths leading away from the clearing- hading off roughly ahead of her, behind her, and off to the right of her. It seemed to be up to her which way she should take.

Of course, when she looked down at herself,Liliana would find herself wearing the outfit she'd designed in the avatar generator, just as she'd wanted it.

A slight breeze blew from behind her. It carried the scent of flowers.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

When all of the preparations were completed, the console went dark, initiating a booting sequence. The event went on for a bit, totally blocking out any real-world sensations along the way. It would be a total immersion, this experience. When all the transitioning finished, Liliana found herself in the middle of what all her senses perceived to be a forest. This was really high-tech stuff. The suit she had created just minutes ago was now on her, the weight and feel of it like the real thing. Hefting her large sword onto a shoulder, the blonde girl decided to head onwards since the wind was blowing that way. A random decision, but she had no real leads towards any possible events.

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The trail ahead was dappled with sunlight, and the sounds and scents of the forest were around her. The sounds continued, even as she approached a somewhat strange scene.

Ahead, a young woman seemed to be having an arguement with an older gentleman. He looked to be the kind of man that didn't lack from money or things to eat. He was backed up by three dour-looking men in identical suits of armor- complete with broadswords sheathed at their sides.

She could hear scraps of their conversation- the young woman seemed to be very irritated, while the fat merchant was quite content.

"Look, little pointy-ears... your people moved on without you. The forest is mine, now-"

The young woman (who, ironically, DID have pointy ears) placed a hand on a hilt at her waist and snarled something in a language Liliana didn't understand, but then switched.

"...my people do not simply 'pack up and leave', as much as you would like to believe, round-ear! This forest is our ancestral home, and I will NOT have an over-fed savage such as yourself get away with removing my people from it! If you are not going to talk sense, I suggest you leave..."

The elf woman's voice trailed off as the three swordsmen drew their weapons.

"Tsk, tsk... such a naughty little mouth. If you come with me, I might be able to show you how much money you can make with it..." He leered at her, and then laughed heartily, a smirk on his face.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Skipping onwards through the remarkably pretty forest scenery, Liliana soon found herself at a scene between other people. One young lady was arguing about what seemed to be a fight over living rights. It also looked like the girl's people, who appeared to be elves given her own looks, had been forcibly driven away but this one girl still held them back. Since it was about to turn into a batle, the blonde girl decided to get herself in there and even up the odds a bit, offering her help to the elven girl. Additionally, the merchant guy annoyed her with his actions, so giving him a slap to the face might be fun.

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The girl at first didn't believe she was there to help her.

"You are a liar, round-ears. As soon as you have me alone, you will find a way to remove me from my land, and have me sold to the orcs or thrown to the hives. I think I'll-"

That changed when the fat merchant tried to intervene with a pointed comment- "Hmmm... if you plan to do so, I happen to have a number of different species in my collection... I'm sure a strong, healthy girl like yourself could hold a few-"

That was when Liliana smacked him one. It was obvious the man was a stranger to pain, for it sent him to the ground.

The three guards half-drew their swords, but once the merchant struggled to his feet, he waved them off, locking both girls with a glare.

"You have both made a VERY serious error today- you (he pointed at the elf), for standing in my way, and you (he pointed a fat, sausage-like finger at Liliana) have put yourself into a fight you have no part of. I would be awfully careful if I were you..." he says in a voice that is apparently supposed to be threatening, but comes out as a wheedly whine. "Money can buy the loyalty of a great many things... things that will have both of you regretting the day you ever crossed my path. I will see the both of you kneeling at the foot of my bed, if I have anything to say about it..."

Still clutching his cheek, he'd lean on one of his men while the others did their best to intimidate the two girls.

After they had vanished through the underbrush, the elf turned to Liliana.

"...I never expected one of you to go against your own people. I am happy that there is still a heart beating in at least one human's heart."

Her head would suddenly turn, and her eyes would narrow.

"Quickly- come with me. I don't want it to find us." She would point the way, and wait for Liliana to follow her, if she wanted to. There didn't appear to be anything dangerous in the vicinity, though...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The whole slap scenario was a success, even though there was a degree of uncertainty in Liliana's initial aproach. "As if you scared me, sausage-man. Couldn't even take a slap from a little teeny girl." the blonde girl replied as the men retreated. She had expected a fight to follow such a rash move, but it was a surprise that there was no immidiate conflict. But this was likely not the last of these people.

The elf girl was as thankful as expected, soon seeking to lead them onwards. Liliana had no problem with it, quite willingly going along for there would surely be adventure along the way.

OP
G

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The paths that the elf gorl led her down were slightly overgrown, full of sticks and plants and even small saplings growing in the trail's dirt. At each one of them, the young elf would mutter a few chosen epithets, before pausing and stopping at what looked to be nothing more than a small gap between two trees.

"Our trails have been overgrowing these last few years... what few are left of us that can fight are all defending the last of our settlements- the very last one, in fact. Don't make any sudden movements, or step away from me. There are plenty of my kind who hate humans... and some of them would enjoy taking some revenge."

She reaches back and grabs hold of Liliana, and then tugs her through the space between the trees, which suddenly ripples in front of them. They pass through, and are greeted with a sight.

They are many feet above, in the trees. What once was a grand town, full of people, has fallen into disuse. Bridges are half-rotted, buildings have collapsed, and some distance away, several large beings fly out of a large building that seems to be built into a tree, with towers and balconies built out of the large upper branches.

The girl whistles, and stands still. She sems to be waiting for something... or someone.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As the now friendly pair advanced through the forest, there was some further nice if a bit overgrown scenery to be looked at. There was hardly any communication between the two, but the elf lady did tell Liliana to maintain a calm and unthreatening stance towards... pretty much anything really. This was what she did, not wanting to give any revenge-seeking elves reason to attack her.

Going through a glamered space between two trees that acted as a portal of some sort, the pair found their way into what looked like an abandoned village, the setting of it instantly bringing elves to mind. When asked for it, Liliana leaned back a bit to look upwards while the possible incoming person or thing arrived.