What's new

RPG Localization [TUNNEL no.73] Lilipalace (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey everyone!

After releasing our first game, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~, in February. And preparing for our launch of Treasure Hunter Claire on July 20th; during that time frame, we've been fortunate enough to partner with TUNNEL no.73, the creator of LiliTales, to help release Lilipalace in English!

kabegami_kaguragames_refine.jpg

There is a place that appears like a mirage. Disappearing and reappearing over and over again.
In this place, people have been disappearing.
Seria, a knight of the kingdom, has come to this place to investigate the rumors of villagers suddenly disappearing.
However, that place was a labyrinth where starved demons run rampant...

Within the dungeon, there are many monsters and traps.
A woman wearing a white tunic, adventurers, a suspicious man wearing a hood, the disappearing villagers... Are they friends or enemies?
Will Seria be able to solve the mystery of this place and escape...?
The game will be released on July 13th in English on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA!

The Steam version will have a patch that will input back all the scenes.

Links

Steam Page:

JAST USA:

Manga Gamer:

Our Website:

Our Patreon:

Our Twitter:

Our FB:

Last edited:

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh sweet can't wait for this :D
Also, any info on what the price is going to be since the launch date is gonna be really close after the steam summer sale.
PS. will you be working with SFrame and and TUNNEL no.73 for LiliTales' release? Or is that still a WIP/underwraps thing?

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow you guys are really on a roll! Can't wait for this to come out! Any idea when we can expect this to be ready?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nice, another good game translated.

Off topic and pure curiosity, but, did you plan / consider other kind of game for translation ? (like side scroller, metroidvania.... like iris action, damned kill me !, unholy sanctuary, mistletear, bullet requiem... to name a few of the popular game among that kind of gameplay)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn, between Evenicle, this and THC, the next 30 days will be busy.

KID_0001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after the new policy on Steam allow on some adult games, can you guys release the uncensored version of the game on Steam or do we have to apply the patch as usual?

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You guys have such a nice taste picking games for localization XD keep it up

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sweet baby Jesus. Any idea if this goes well will you get to translate Lilitales?

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sweet baby Jesus. Any idea if this goes well will you get to translate Lilitales?
You're probably unaware, however Lilitales was being worked/translated by a guy a looong time ago right after it was released... from memory, the guy asked for the permission from the creator and turned into an official project, however it has been so long since the last update... it was already around 80% translated, he may have gave up or something may have happened with him... but it's unscertain though.

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're probably unaware, however Lilitales was being worked/translated by a guy a looong time ago right after it was released... from memory, the guy asked for the permission from the creator and turned into an official project, however it has been so long since the last update... it was already around 80% translated, he may have gave up or something may have happened with him... but it's unscertain though.
Well last i checked on SFrame's page(the translator) he stopped doing public releases for lilitales and went underwraps with the dev for the remaining stuff/debugging

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh sweet can't wait for this :D
Also, any info on what the price is going to be since the launch date is gonna be really close after the steam summer sale.
PS. will you be working with SFrame and and TUNNEL no.73 for LiliTales' release? Or is that still a WIP/underwraps thing?
We haven't completely decided yet. I'm leaving that mostly to Tunnel-san, but I could imagine the game will be $15 with a 10 to 20% discount at launch.

I can't comment much on LiliTales besides saying I wasn't able to acquire the license for it. While I'm good friends with Tunnel-san and SFrame , the negotiations for that game occurred before I even started Kagura Games.

Wow you guys are really on a roll! Can't wait for this to come out! Any idea when we can expect this to be ready?
It'll be available on July 13th :)

Nice, another good game translated.

Off topic and pure curiosity, but, did you plan / consider other kind of game for translation ? (like side scroller, metroidvania.... like iris action, damned kill me !, unholy sanctuary, mistletear, bullet requiem... to name a few of the popular game among that kind of gameplay)
Yeah, actually... these are all games that I've looked into. I'm actually a patron for about half of them lol. I'm just trying to gauge whether we have the technical ability to do these games before I pull the trigger.

Damn, between Evenicle, this and THC, the next 30 days will be busy.
Good luck! July will be a crazy month. XD

after the new policy on Steam allow on some adult games, can you guys release the uncensored version of the game on Steam or do we have to apply the patch as usual?
Contrary to Steam's announcement, they're actually still being very strict. So you'll still have to apply the patch as usual.

Once the game is launched, you'll be able to find the patch at our website,

You guys have such a nice taste picking games for localization XD keep it up
Thanks! I've played most of the games here, so I'm hoping you guys like my taste for games thus far. :)

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
How odd. It's just been released in english on DLsite. This isn't your release is it?
Edit: And now it's gone. Accidental early release I'm assuming.

Last edited:

gumogomu

Reputation score
will there be any chance of you guys working with Clymenia too?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How odd. It's just been released in english on DLsite. This isn't your release is it?
Edit: And now it's gone. Accidental early release I'm assuming.
Yeah, sorry about that. I think Tunnel-san forgot to change the release date on DLsite. He originally wanted to release the game then, but he moved the date back on Steam. I guess he forgot to match up the DLsite date with the new Steam release date.

will there be any chance of you guys working with Clymenia too?
Wow, great question. I think there's a very good chance we'll be working together with Clymenia-san. Him and Another Story are friends. And my conversations with him have been pretty productive. He's actually very kind. Even if things don't work out, it's been such a pleasure speaking with him.

Darkkrow13

Reputation score
That is funny when I saw it on DLsite eng I went and bought it next day it was deleted from the site ....lol ...

gumogomu

Reputation score
Wow, great question. I think there's a very good chance we'll be working together with Clymenia-san. Him and Another Story are friends. And my conversations with him have been pretty productive. He's actually very kind. Even if things don't work out, it's been such a pleasure speaking with him.
Please make it happen so we can experience Clymenia's games fully uncensored

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
HOLY DORITTOS!
Hell yes!
You are a God among giants :D